Alex De Minaur vs Alexei Popyrin, Apr 11, 2024

ATP Monte Carlo, on Thursday,

De Minaur

Popyrin

Score, Highlights

De Minaur 70.8% Popyrin 29.2%

Short Preview

The match between Alex De Minaur and Alexei Popyrin at the ATP Monte Carlo on April 11, 2024, is expected to be a highly competitive one. Both players have been in good form recently, with De Minaur winning 4 of his last 5 matches and Popyrin also winning 4 of his last 5 matches.

De Minaur will have the advantage of playing at home, which could give him an extra boost of confidence. However, Popyrin is a strong opponent and will be looking to cause an upset. The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that De Minaur is the favorite to win, with odds of 1.33 compared to Popyrin’s odds of 3.38.

Our ML estimation gives De Minaur a 72.3% chance of winning, while Popyrin has a 27.7% chance. This indicates that De Minaur is the clear favorite in this match. Overall, fans can expect an exciting and closely contested match between these two talented players.

Facts

  • Instantly two players are in a excellent shape.
  • In this match De Minaur is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches De Minaur won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Watch Watch and Bet De Minaur – Popyrin available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 1.44 2.99
    MarathonBet 1.33 3.38 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.32 3.4

    Latest Results

    10.04.24 Alex De Minaur – Tallon Griekspoor – 2:1
    09.04.24 Alex De Minaur – Stanislas Wawrinka – 2:0
    26.03.24 Alex De Minaur – Fabian Marozsan – 1:2
    25.03.24 Alex De Minaur – Jan-Lennard Struff – 2:0
    24.03.24 Alex De Minaur – Soon Woo Kwon – 2:0
    10.04.24 Alexei Popyrin – Andrey Rublev – 2:0
    08.04.24 Alexei Popyrin – Corentin Moutet – 2:1
    25.03.24 Alexei Popyrin – Fabian Marozsan – 0:2
    24.03.24 Jiri Lehecka – Alexei Popyrin – 0:2
    21.03.24 Alexei Popyrin – Facundo Diaz Acosta – 2:0

    Latest Head To Head

    01.01.19 Alexei Popyrin – Alex De Minaur – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/32-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Bye
    2 Safiullin R. Munar J. (Q) 2 : 0
    3 Fils A. Hanfmann Y. (LL) 2 : 0
    4 Musetti L. Fritz T. (13) 2 : 0
    5 De Minaur A. (11) Wawrinka S. (WC) 2 : 0
    6 Koepfer D. Griekspoor T. 1 : 2
    7 Popyrin A. Moutet C. (Q) 2 : 1
    8 Bye Rublev A. (6)
    9 Sonego L. (LL) Bye
    10 Auger-Aliassime F. Nardi L. (Q) 2 : 0
    11 Zhang Z. Giron M. 2 : 1
    12 Coria F. (Q) Humbert U. (14) 1 : 2
    13 Hurkacz H. (10) Draper J. 2 : 1
    14 Bautista-Agut R. (Q) Diaz Acosta F. (LL) 2 : 0
    15 Tabilo A. O’Connell C. (Q) 2 : 0
    16 Bye Ruud C. (8)
    17 Zverev A. (5) Bye
    18 Evans D. Ofner S. 0 : 2
    19 Jarry N. Etcheverry T. M. 0 : 2
    20 Djere L. (RET.) Tsitsipas S. (12) 0 : 1
    21 Khachanov K. (15) Norrie C. 2 : 0
    22 Cerundolo F. Altmaier D. (LL) 2 : 0
    23 Monfils G. (WC) Vukic A. (LL) 2 : 1
    24 Bye Medvedev D. (4)
    25 Rune H. (7) Bye
    26 Arnaldi M. Nagal S. (Q) 1 : 2
    27 Kecmanovic M. Berrettini M. (WC) 2 : 0
    28 Vacherot V. (WC) Dimitrov G. (9) 0 : 2
    29 Bublik A. (16) Coric B. 0 : 2
    30 Struff J-L. Baez S. 2 : 1
    31 Korda S. Davidovich Fokina A. 2 : 0
    32 Bye Sinner J. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Safiullin R. 2 : 0
    2 Fils A. Musetti L. 0 : 2
    3 De Minaur A. (11) Griekspoor T. 2 : 1
    4 Popyrin A. Rublev A. (6) 2 : 0
    5 Sonego L. Auger-Aliassime F. 2 : 0
    6 Zhang Z. Humbert U. (14) 0 : 2
    7 Hurkacz H. (10) Bautista-Agut R. 2 : 0
    8 Tabilo A. Ruud C. (8) 0 : 2
    9 Zverev A. (5) Ofner S. 2 : 0
    10 Etcheverry T. M. Tsitsipas S. (12) 0 : 2
    11 Khachanov K. (15) Cerundolo F. 2 : 1
    12 Monfils G. Medvedev D. (4) 0 : 2
    13 Rune H. (7) Nagal S.
    14 Kecmanovic M. Dimitrov G. (9)
    15 Coric B. Struff J-L. 0 : 2
    16 Korda S. Sinner J. (2) 0 : 2

    1/8-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Musetti L.
    2 De Minaur A. (11) Popyrin A.
    3 Sonego L. Humbert U. (14)
    4 Hurkacz H. (10) Ruud C. (8)
    5 Zverev A. (5) Tsitsipas S. (12)
    6 Khachanov K. (15) Medvedev D. (4)
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 Struff J-L. Sinner J. (2)

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Monte Carlo Outrights

    1. Djokovic Novak: 3 (24.99%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3 (24.99%)

    3. Medvedev Daniil: 10 (7.5%)

    4. Ruud Casper: 10 (7.5%)

    5. Zverev Alexander: 12 (6.25%)

    6. Rune Holger: 15 (5%)

    7. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 15 (5%)

    8. Dimitrov Grigor: 30 (2.5%)

    9. De Minaur Alex: 30 (2.5%)

    10. Musetti Lorenzo: 30 (2.5%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30 (2.5%)

    12. Humbert Ugo: 30 (2.5%)

    13. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.5%)

    14. Monfils Gael: 100 (0.75%)

    15. Struff Jan-Lennard: 100 (0.75%)

    16. Popyrin Alexei: 100 (0.75%)

    17. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.75%)

    18. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.75%)

    19. Nagal Sumit: 200 (0.37%)

    20. Kecmanovic Miomir: 300 (0.25%)

    21. Bautista-Agut Roberto: 300 (0.25%)

    22. Zhang Zhizhen: 500 (0.15%)

    Alex De Minaur – Alexei Popyrin and other ATP Monte Carlo events on our partner.

  • ATP Monte Carlo

    Related Articles

    0 Comment