Alexander Zverev vs Stefanos Tsitsipas, Apr 11, 2024

ATP Monte Carlo, on Thursday,

Zverev

Tsitsipas

Score, Highlights

Zverev 50.5% Tsitsipas 49.5%

Short Preview

The match between Alexander Zverev and Stefanos Tsitsipas at the ATP Monte Carlo on April 11, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested one.

Alexander Zverev, who is playing at home, has been in good form recently, winning 4 out of his last 5 matches. On the other hand, Stefanos Tsitsipas has won 2 out of his last 5 matches, so he may not be in the best shape coming into this match.

The bookmakers have given slightly higher odds to Alexander Zverev, with coefficients of 1.81-1.85. However, our ML estimation suggests a very close match, with a 52% probability of Alexander Zverev winning and a 48% probability of Stefanos Tsitsipas coming out on top.

Overall, this match is expected to be a thrilling encounter between two talented players, with both having a good chance of winning. Fans can expect a competitive and exciting match as these two players battle it out on the court.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Zverev won 2.
  • Zverev is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Tsitsipas is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Tsitsipas could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The chances to win of two players are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Zverev won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 15-21.

    Watch Watch and Bet Zverev – Tsitsipas available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.81 1.85 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    09.04.24 Alexander Zverev – Sebastian Ofner – 2:0
    29.03.24 Grigor Dimitrov – Alexander Zverev – 2:1
    28.03.24 Alexander Zverev – Fabian Marozsan – 2:0
    26.03.24 Alexander Zverev – Karen Khachanov – 2:0
    25.03.24 Alexander Zverev – Christopher Eubanks – 2:0
    10.04.24 Tomas Martin Etcheverry – Stefanos Tsitsipas – 0:2
    08.04.24 Laslo Djere – Stefanos Tsitsipas – Djere L. retired
    23.03.24 Denis Shapovalov – Stefanos Tsitsipas – 2:0
    12.03.24 Jiri Lehecka – Stefanos Tsitsipas – 2:0
    10.03.24 Francis Tiafoe – Stefanos Tsitsipas – 0:2

    Latest Head To Head

    05.01.24 Stefanos Tsitsipas – Alexander Zverev – 0:2
    02.11.23 Stefanos Tsitsipas – Alexander Zverev – 2:0
    14.05.22 Stefanos Tsitsipas – Alexander Zverev – 2:1
    07.05.22 Stefanos Tsitsipas – Alexander Zverev – 1:2
    16.04.22 Stefanos Tsitsipas – Alexander Zverev – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/32-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Bye
    2 Safiullin R. Munar J. (Q) 2 : 0
    3 Fils A. Hanfmann Y. (LL) 2 : 0
    4 Musetti L. Fritz T. (13) 2 : 0
    5 De Minaur A. (11) Wawrinka S. (WC) 2 : 0
    6 Koepfer D. Griekspoor T. 1 : 2
    7 Popyrin A. Moutet C. (Q) 2 : 1
    8 Bye Rublev A. (6)
    9 Sonego L. (LL) Bye
    10 Auger-Aliassime F. Nardi L. (Q) 2 : 0
    11 Zhang Z. Giron M. 2 : 1
    12 Coria F. (Q) Humbert U. (14) 1 : 2
    13 Hurkacz H. (10) Draper J. 2 : 1
    14 Bautista-Agut R. (Q) Diaz Acosta F. (LL) 2 : 0
    15 Tabilo A. O’Connell C. (Q) 2 : 0
    16 Bye Ruud C. (8)
    17 Zverev A. (5) Bye
    18 Evans D. Ofner S. 0 : 2
    19 Jarry N. Etcheverry T. M. 0 : 2
    20 Djere L. (RET.) Tsitsipas S. (12) 0 : 1
    21 Khachanov K. (15) Norrie C. 2 : 0
    22 Cerundolo F. Altmaier D. (LL) 2 : 0
    23 Monfils G. (WC) Vukic A. (LL) 2 : 1
    24 Bye Medvedev D. (4)
    25 Rune H. (7) Bye
    26 Arnaldi M. Nagal S. (Q) 1 : 2
    27 Kecmanovic M. Berrettini M. (WC) 2 : 0
    28 Vacherot V. (WC) Dimitrov G. (9) 0 : 2
    29 Bublik A. (16) Coric B. 0 : 2
    30 Struff J-L. Baez S. 2 : 1
    31 Korda S. Davidovich Fokina A. 2 : 0
    32 Bye Sinner J. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Safiullin R. 2 : 0
    2 Fils A. Musetti L. 0 : 2
    3 De Minaur A. (11) Griekspoor T. 2 : 1
    4 Popyrin A. Rublev A. (6) 2 : 0
    5 Sonego L. Auger-Aliassime F. 2 : 0
    6 Zhang Z. Humbert U. (14) 0 : 2
    7 Hurkacz H. (10) Bautista-Agut R. 2 : 0
    8 Tabilo A. Ruud C. (8) 0 : 2
    9 Zverev A. (5) Ofner S. 2 : 0
    10 Etcheverry T. M. Tsitsipas S. (12) 0 : 2
    11 Khachanov K. (15) Cerundolo F. 2 : 1
    12 Monfils G. Medvedev D. (4) 0 : 2
    13 Rune H. (7) Nagal S.
    14 Kecmanovic M. Dimitrov G. (9)
    15 Coric B. Struff J-L. 0 : 2
    16 Korda S. Sinner J. (2) 0 : 2

    1/8-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Musetti L.
    2 De Minaur A. (11) Popyrin A.
    3 Sonego L. Humbert U. (14)
    4 Hurkacz H. (10) Ruud C. (8)
    5 Zverev A. (5) Tsitsipas S. (12)
    6 Khachanov K. (15) Medvedev D. (4)
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 Struff J-L. Sinner J. (2)

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Monte Carlo Outrights

    1. Djokovic Novak: 3 (24.99%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3 (24.99%)

    3. Medvedev Daniil: 10 (7.5%)

    4. Ruud Casper: 10 (7.5%)

    5. Zverev Alexander: 12 (6.25%)

    6. Rune Holger: 15 (5%)

    7. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 15 (5%)

    8. Dimitrov Grigor: 30 (2.5%)

    9. De Minaur Alex: 30 (2.5%)

    10. Musetti Lorenzo: 30 (2.5%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30 (2.5%)

    12. Humbert Ugo: 30 (2.5%)

    13. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.5%)

    14. Monfils Gael: 100 (0.75%)

    15. Struff Jan-Lennard: 100 (0.75%)

    16. Popyrin Alexei: 100 (0.75%)

    17. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.75%)

    18. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.75%)

    19. Nagal Sumit: 200 (0.37%)

    20. Kecmanovic Miomir: 300 (0.25%)

    21. Bautista-Agut Roberto: 300 (0.25%)

    22. Zhang Zhizhen: 500 (0.15%)

    Alexander Zverev – Stefanos Tsitsipas and other ATP Monte Carlo events on our partner.

  • ATP Monte Carlo

    Related Articles

    0 Comment