Alexei Popyrin vs Rinky Hijikata, Jun 10, 2024

ATP Hertogenbosch, on Monday,

Popyrin

Hijikata

Score, Highlights

Popyrin 57.8% Hijikata 42.2%

Watch Watch and Bet Popyrin – Hijikata available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.65 2.26 Watch Watch and Bet

Latest Results

28.05.24 Alexei Popyrin – Thanasi Kokkinakis – 2:3
09.05.24 Alexei Popyrin – Hamad Medjedovic – 0:2
24.04.24 Mariano Navone – Alexei Popyrin – 2:0
16.04.24 Daniel Altmaier – Alexei Popyrin – 2:0
11.04.24 Alex De Minaur – Alexei Popyrin – 2:0
28.05.24 Rinky Hijikata – Luciano Darderi – 0:3
20.05.24 Rinky Hijikata – Sebastian Ofner – 1:2
14.05.24 Thanasi Kokkinakis – Rinky Hijikata – 2:0
09.05.24 Rinky Hijikata – Jaume Munar – 0:2
18.04.24 Rinky Hijikata – Alexis Galarneau – 0:2

Facts

  • Both players have a series of defeats in the last matches.
  • Popyrin will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Koolhof W. (Alt) Haase R. (WC) 0 : 2
    2 Hsu Y. H. Napolitano S. (7) 1 : 2
    3 Walton A. (2) Huesler M. 0 : 2
    4 Virtanen O. Svajda Z. (6) 2 : 1
    5 Bergs Z. (3) Jasika O. 2 : 0
    6 Schoolkate T. Atmane T. (5) 2 : 1
    7 Garin C. (4) Yevseyev D. 2 : 0
    8 Brouwer G. Moreno De Alboran N. (8) 2 : 1

    Final

    1 Haase R. Napolitano S. (7)
    2 Huesler M. Virtanen O.
    3 Bergs Z. (3) Schoolkate T.
    4 Garin C. (4) Brouwer G.

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming ATP Hertogenbosch match on June 10, 2024, Australian player Alexei Popyrin will be facing off against fellow Australian Rinky Hijikata. Both players have had a tough run recently, with Popyrin and Hijikata each losing their last five matches.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Popyrin is the slight favorite in this matchup, with odds of 1.65 compared to Hijikata’s odds of 2.26. Our ML estimation gives Popyrin a 58.6% chance of winning, with Hijikata at 41.4%.

    Overall, this match promises to be a competitive and exciting one, with both players looking to turn around their recent string of losses and come out on top. It will be interesting to see who will emerge victorious in this showdown between these two talented Australian players.

    Generated automatically

    Alexei Popyrin – Rinky Hijikata and other ATP Hertogenbosch events on our partner.

  • ATP Hertogenbosch

    Related Articles

    0 Comment