Anadolu Efes Pilsen vs Fenerbahçe, Jun 06, 2024

Turkish Basketball Super Ligi, on Thursday,

Anadolu Efes Pilsen

Fenerbahçe

Score, Highlights

Anadolu Efes Pilsen 52.9% Fenerbahçe 47.1%

Prediction (the most likely score): 84:82

Outrights of Turkish Basketball Super Ligi Fenerbahce: 53.25% Anadolu Efes: 46.75%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.75 1.91
betsson 1.78 2
MarathonBet 1.75 2.01
Best for US Customers 1.75 1.97

Latest Results

02.06.24 Pinar Karsiyaka – Anadolu Efes Pilsen – 90:97
31.05.24 Anadolu Efes Pilsen – Pinar Karsiyaka – 82:68
29.05.24 Anadolu Efes Pilsen – Pinar Karsiyaka – 103:80
17.05.24 Turk Telekom BK – Anadolu Efes Pilsen – 78:86
15.05.24 Anadolu Efes Pilsen – Turk Telekom BK – 99:79
03.06.24 Besiktas Basketball – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 77:86
01.06.24 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Besiktas Basketball – 98:72
30.05.24 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Besiktas Basketball – 96:88
26.05.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 87:84
24.05.24 Panathinaikos BC – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 73:57

Facts

  • 1st leg.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Anadolu Efes Pilsen won 3.
  • Anadolu Efes Pilsen in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Fenerbahçe is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Fenerbahçe could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Anadolu Efes Pilsen won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 1675-1726.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Anadolu Efes Pilsen won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 858-860.

    Latest Head To Head

    08.04.24 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Anadolu Efes Pilsen – 80:90
    05.04.24 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Anadolu Efes Pilsen – 80:82
    18.02.24 Anadolu Efes Pilsen – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 67:80
    28.12.23 Anadolu Efes Pilsen – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 84:89
    11.12.23 Anadolu Efes Pilsen – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 81:80

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Anadolu Efes (1) Turk Telekom (8) 2 : 0
    2 Pinar Karsiyaka (4) Galatasaray (5) 2 : 1
    3 Fenerbahce (2) Petkim Spor (7) 2 : 0
    4 Besiktas (3) Manisa (6) 2 : 0

    Semi-finals

    1 Anadolu Efes (1) Pinar Karsiyaka (4) 3 : 0
    2 Fenerbahce (2) Besiktas (3) 3 : 0

    Final

    1 Anadolu Efes (1) Fenerbahce (2)

    Turkish Basketball Super Ligi Outrights

    1. Fenerbahce: 1.8 (53.25%)

    2. Anadolu Efes: 2.05 (46.75%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Anadolu Efes Pilsen and Fenerbahçe in the Turkish Basketball Super Ligi is set to be an exciting and closely contested game. Anadolu Efes Pilsen, the home team, has been in great form recently, winning all of their last five matches. On the other hand, Fenerbahçe has won three out of their last five matches, showing that they are also in good form.

    The Bookmakers coefficients are evenly matched at 1.82-1.82, indicating that it is difficult to predict the outcome of this game. Our ML estimation gives Anadolu Efes Pilsen a slight edge with a probability of 51.4% to win, while Fenerbahçe has a probability of 48.6%.

    Overall, this match is likely to be a thrilling and competitive encounter between two strong teams in the Turkish Basketball Super Ligi. Fans can expect a close game with both teams giving their all to secure the victory.

    Generated automatically

    Anadolu Efes Pilsen – Fenerbahçe and other Turkish Basketball Super Ligi events on our partner.

  • Turkish Basketball Super Ligi

    Related Articles

    0 Comment