Antalyaspor vs Hatayspor, Apr 21, 2024

Turkish Super League, on Sunday,

Antalyaspor

Hatayspor

Score, Highlights

Antalyaspor 49.6% Draw 27.2%% Hatayspor 23.2%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Antalyaspor and Hatayspor in the Turkish Super League appears to be a closely contested one based on the recent form of both teams. Antalyaspor has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Hatayspor has won 1 out of their last 5 matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Antalyaspor is the slight favorite with odds of 2.12, while Hatayspor is the underdog with odds of 3.25. However, our ML estimation gives Antalyaspor a 44.5% chance of winning, a draw 26.5% chance, and Hatayspor a 29% chance of coming out on top.

With both teams in inconsistent form, it is hard to predict the outcome of this match with certainty. However, based on the statistics and probabilities, it looks like a closely fought contest that could go either way. Both teams will be looking to secure a victory and improve their standings in the league table. It promises to be an exciting match for the fans to watch.

Facts

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 10 and 16).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Antalyaspor won 2.
  • Recent matches Antalyaspor is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Hatayspor is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • In this match Antalyaspor is a favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Antalyaspor won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 12-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Antalyaspor won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-7.

    Watch Watch and Bet Antalyaspor – Hatayspor available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 1.93 3.52 4.16
    betsson 1.92 3.4 3.95
    MarathonBet 1.95 3.62 4.22 Watch Watch and Bet
    Pinnacle 1.93 3.52 4.16
    Best for US Customers 1.84 3.4 3.95

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 Çaykur Rizespor – Antalyaspor – 3:0
    02.04.24 Antalyaspor – MKE Ankaragücü – 1:1
    16.03.24 Beşiktaş – Antalyaspor – 1:2
    09.03.24 İstanbul Başakşehir – Antalyaspor – 1:0
    04.03.24 Antalyaspor – Gaziantep BB – 1:0
    14.04.24 Hatayspor – İstanbulspor AŞ – 0:3
    02.04.24 Galatasaray – Hatayspor – 1:0
    17.03.24 Hatayspor – Samsunspor – 3:0
    10.03.24 Kayserispor – Hatayspor – 1:1
    02.03.24 Hatayspor – Fenerbahçe – 0:2

    Latest Head To Head

    01.12.23 Hatayspor – Antalyaspor – 3:3
    07.01.23 Hatayspor – Antalyaspor – 0:0
    11.04.22 Antalyaspor – Hatayspor – 4:1
    09.02.22 Hatayspor – Antalyaspor – 0:2
    20.11.21 Hatayspor – Antalyaspor – 3:1

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Fenerbahce ✔ 32 27 4 1 85:28 57 85
    2 Galatasaray ✔ 31 27 3 1 69:20 49 84
    3 Trabzonspor 32 16 4 12 54:42 12 52
    4 Besiktas 32 14 6 12 42:38 4 48
    5 Rizespor 32 14 6 12 43:47 -4 48
    6 Basaksehir 32 13 7 12 42:38 4 46
    7 Kasimpasa 32 13 7 12 55:57 -2 46
    8 Sivasspor 32 11 11 10 38:43 -5 44
    9 Alanyaspor 31 10 12 9 41:42 -1 42
    10 Antalyaspor 32 10 12 10 36:37 -1 42
    11 Adana Demirspor 32 9 13 10 48:43 5 40
    12 Samsunspor 32 10 8 14 36:42 -6 38
    13 Ankaragucu 32 8 13 11 40:41 -1 37
    14 Kayserispor 32 10 10 12 36:45 -9 37
    15 Konyaspor 32 8 12 12 34:45 -11 36
    16 Hatayspor 32 7 12 13 36:44 -8 33
    17 Gaziantep 32 8 7 17 35:50 -15 31
    18 Karagumruk 32 7 9 16 35:41 -6 30
    19 Pendikspor 32 7 9 16 36:64 -28 30
    20 Istanbulspor AS 32 4 7 21 25:59 -34 16

    Turkish Super League Outrights

    1. Galatasaray: 1.5 (62.5%)

    2. Fenerbahce: 2.5 (37.5%)

    Antalyaspor – Hatayspor and other Turkish Super League events on our partner.

  • Turkish Super League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment