Arizona Diamondbacks vs Los Angeles Dodgers, Apr 30, 2024

MLB, on Tuesday,

Arizona Diamondbacks

Los Angeles Dodgers

Score, Highlights

Arizona 48.9% LA Dodgers 51.1%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Los Angeles Dodgers on April 30, 2024, is expected to be a close and exciting game. Both teams have been performing relatively well in their recent matches, with the Diamondbacks winning 2 out of their last 5 games and the Dodgers winning 4 out of 5.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the odds are fairly evenly matched, with the Diamondbacks slightly favored at 1.97 compared to the Dodgers at 1.88. Our ML estimation also reflects this close matchup, with a 49.5% probability of a Diamondbacks win and a 50.5% probability of a Dodgers win.

The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a tie game, with a score of 6-6. This suggests that both teams have strong offensive capabilities and the potential for a high-scoring game. Fans can expect to see a competitive and thrilling match between these two talented teams.

Facts

  • An outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 13 and 4).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Arizona won 3.
  • Arizona is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • LA Dodgers is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Arizona won 8 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 78-106.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Arizona won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 43-39.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 6:6

    Outrights of MLB Los Angeles Dodgers: 17.43% Arizona Diamondbacks: 2.09%

    Watch Watch and Bet Arizona – LA Dodgers available at: William Hill

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.95 1.87
    betsson 1.98 1.88
    MarathonBet 2.01 1.93
    WilliamHill 1.95 1.87 Watch Watch and Bet
    Pinnacle 2.02 1.91
    Best for US Customers 1.94 1.87

    Latest Results

    29.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – Los Angeles Dodgers – 4:8
    28.04.24 Seattle Mariners – Arizona Diamondbacks – 2:3
    27.04.24 Seattle Mariners – Arizona Diamondbacks – 3:1
    26.04.24 Seattle Mariners – Arizona Diamondbacks – 6:1
    24.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Arizona Diamondbacks – 5:1
    29.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – Los Angeles Dodgers – 4:8
    28.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:1
    27.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:4
    26.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:12
    25.04.24 Washington Nationals – Los Angeles Dodgers – 1:2

    Latest Head To Head

    29.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – Los Angeles Dodgers – 4:8
    10.03.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Arizona Diamondbacks – 12:1
    11.10.23 Arizona Diamondbacks – Los Angeles Dodgers – 4:2
    09.10.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Arizona Diamondbacks – 2:4
    07.10.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Arizona Diamondbacks – 2:11

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Cleveland Guardians 28 19 9 143:97 0.679
    2 Baltimore Orioles 28 18 10 153:117 0.643
    3 New York Yankees 30 19 11 148:107 0.633
    4 Detroit Tigers 28 16 12 111:108 0.571
    5 Kansas City Royals 30 17 13 138:96 0.567
    6 Seattle Mariners 29 16 13 106:95 0.552
    7 Boston Red Sox 29 16 13 139:106 0.552
    8 Minnesota Twins 28 15 13 127:118 0.536
    9 Texas Rangers 29 15 14 132:125 0.517
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 30 15 15 109:132 0.500
    11 Tampa Bay Rays 30 14 16 117:148 0.467
    12 Oakland Athletics 30 13 17 89:128 0.433
    13 Los Angeles Angels 29 11 18 125:160 0.379
    14 Houston Astros 28 9 19 122:144 0.321
    15 Chicago White Sox 29 6 23 79:157 0.207

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 27 19 8 150:104 0.704
    2 Philadelphia Phillies 30 19 11 140:116 0.633
    3 Chicago Cubs 29 18 11 147:131 0.621
    4 Los Angeles Dodgers 31 19 12 166:124 0.613
    5 Milwaukee Brewers 28 17 11 142:129 0.607
    6 Cincinnati Reds 29 16 13 144:120 0.552
    7 Washington Nationals 28 14 14 117:122 0.500
    8 New York Mets 28 14 14 124:119 0.500
    9 San Francisco Giants 29 14 15 116:133 0.483
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 30 14 16 116:126 0.467
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 28 13 15 100:123 0.464
    12 San Diego Padres 32 14 18 151:157 0.438
    13 Arizona Diamondbacks 30 13 17 158:133 0.433
    14 Colorado Rockies 28 7 21 106:176 0.250
    15 Miami Marlins 30 6 24 104:168 0.200

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.96 (17.43%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.83 (14.3%)

    3. New York Yankees: 6.95 (9.94%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 9.45 (7.31%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 12.31 (5.61%)

    6. Philadelphia Phillies: 12.34 (5.6%)

    7. Houston Astros: 14.32 (4.82%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 23.84 (2.9%)

    9. Chicago Cubs: 24.41 (2.83%)

    10. Cleveland Guardians: 24.64 (2.8%)

    11. Toronto Blue Jays: 26.58 (2.6%)

    12. Minnesota Twins: 29.4 (2.35%)

    13. Cincinnati Reds: 31.39 (2.2%)

    14. Tampa Bay Rays: 31.83 (2.17%)

    15. Arizona Diamondbacks: 33.06 (2.09%)

    16. Boston Red Sox: 33.67 (2.05%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 33.82 (2.04%)

    18. San Diego Padres: 35.83 (1.93%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 46.03 (1.5%)

    20. San Francisco Giants: 49.85 (1.39%)

    21. New York Mets: 51.71 (1.34%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 58.06 (1.19%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 59.27 (1.16%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 60.54 (1.14%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 118.61 (0.58%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 254.46 (0.27%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 345.15 (0.2%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 476.29 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 851.79 (0.08%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1451.39 (0.05%)

    Arizona Diamondbacks – Los Angeles Dodgers and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment