Arizona Diamondbacks vs St. Louis Cardinals, Apr 14, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Diamondbacks

St. Louis Cardinals

Score, Highlights

Arizona 58.1% St. Louis 41.9%

Short Preview

The Arizona Diamondbacks will be hosting the St. Louis Cardinals on April 14th, 2024. Both teams have had a mixed bag of results leading up to this match, with each team winning 2 out of their last 5 games. The bookmakers have slightly favored the Diamondbacks with coefficients of 1.67, compared to the Cardinals’ 2.3.

Our ML estimation gives the Diamondbacks a 57.9% chance of winning, with the Cardinals at 42.1%. The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a draw with a score of 5:5.

This match promises to be a closely contested one, with both teams looking to improve on their recent performances. Fans can expect an exciting and competitive game between these two evenly matched teams.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Arizona won 2.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Arizona will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Arizona won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 93-127.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Arizona won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 51-69.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB St.Louis Cardinals: 2.39% Arizona Diamondbacks: 2.32%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.65 2.25
    bet_at_home 1.66 2.38
    MarathonBet 1.68 2.38
    Pinnacle 1.66 2.39
    Best for US Customers 1.68 2.2

    Latest Results

    13.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
    12.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 6:9
    10.04.24 Colorado Rockies – Arizona Diamondbacks – 3:5
    09.04.24 Colorado Rockies – Arizona Diamondbacks – 2:3
    08.04.24 Colorado Rockies – Arizona Diamondbacks – 7:5
    13.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
    12.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 6:9
    10.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:4
    09.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:0
    08.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:5

    Latest Head To Head

    13.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
    12.04.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 6:9
    26.07.23 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 7:11
    25.07.23 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:1
    24.07.23 Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals – 6:10

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 15 12 3 72:50 0.800
    2 Kansas City Royals 15 10 5 84:46 0.667
    3 Cleveland Guardians 14 9 5 73:45 0.643
    4 Baltimore Orioles 14 8 6 76:64 0.571
    5 Detroit Tigers 14 8 6 52:55 0.571
    6 Tampa Bay Rays 15 8 7 59:78 0.533
    7 Texas Rangers 15 8 7 81:64 0.533
    8 Boston Red Sox 15 8 7 67:56 0.533
    9 Los Angeles Angels 14 7 7 63:71 0.500
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 15 7 8 56:79 0.467
    11 Minnesota Twins 13 6 7 46:52 0.462
    12 Seattle Mariners 14 6 8 46:65 0.429
    13 Oakland Athletics 15 6 9 40:63 0.400
    14 Houston Astros 16 5 11 72:88 0.313
    15 Chicago White Sox 14 2 12 30:74 0.143

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Milwaukee Brewers 13 10 3 87:54 0.769
    2 Pittsburgh Pirates 15 10 5 78:61 0.667
    3 Los Angeles Dodgers 16 10 6 88:76 0.625
    4 Atlanta Braves 13 8 5 82:65 0.615
    5 Cincinnati Reds 14 8 6 79:64 0.571
    6 Chicago Cubs 13 7 6 75:66 0.538
    7 Philadelphia Phillies 15 8 7 56:62 0.533
    8 San Diego Padres 16 8 8 88:82 0.500
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 15 7 8 84:68 0.467
    10 St.Louis Cardinals 15 7 8 61:65 0.467
    11 Washington Nationals 14 6 8 50:63 0.429
    12 New York Mets 14 6 8 67:67 0.429
    13 San Francisco Giants 15 6 9 65:72 0.400
    14 Colorado Rockies 15 4 11 69:98 0.267
    15 Miami Marlins 15 3 12 53:86 0.200

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.93 (18.19%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.07 (14.1%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.15 (9.99%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 11.32 (6.32%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 11.99 (5.96%)

    6. Houston Astros: 12.31 (5.8%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 13.71 (5.21%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.94 (2.99%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 25.63 (2.79%)

    10. Tampa Bay Rays: 26.88 (2.66%)

    11. Chicago Cubs: 27.92 (2.56%)

    12. St.Louis Cardinals: 29.87 (2.39%)

    13. Cleveland Guardians: 29.94 (2.39%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.81 (2.32%)

    15. Minnesota Twins: 38.01 (1.88%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 38.02 (1.88%)

    17. Cincinnati Reds: 40.07 (1.78%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 42.38 (1.69%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 49.76 (1.44%)

    20. Pittsburgh Pirates: 55.62 (1.29%)

    21. New York Mets: 55.7 (1.28%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 57.2 (1.25%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 57.64 (1.24%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 88.73 (0.81%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 91.02 (0.79%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 204.47 (0.35%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 301.13 (0.24%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 475.87 (0.15%)

    29. Chicago White Sox: 514.82 (0.14%)

    30. Colorado Rockies: 532.66 (0.13%)

    Arizona Diamondbacks – St. Louis Cardinals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment