Atlanta Braves vs New York Mets, Apr 10, 2024

MLB, Truist Park (Atlanta, GA) on Wednesday,

Atlanta Braves

NY Mets

Score, Highlights

Atlanta 60.7% NY Mets 39.3%

Short Preview

In this highly anticipated MLB matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the New York Mets, the Braves will be looking to continue their winning streak while the Mets will be aiming to bounce back from a recent loss. With the Braves winning 4 out of their last 5 matches and the Mets winning 3 out of their last 5, both teams are in good form coming into this game.

The bookmakers have given the Braves the edge with coefficients of 1.57, while the Mets are the underdogs with coefficients of 2.42. Our ML estimation gives the Braves a 57.9% chance of winning, with a 42.1% chance of a draw. The most likely result according to bookmakers is a tie game with a score of 6-6.

With both teams looking strong and evenly matched, this game is shaping up to be an exciting and unpredictable matchup. Fans can expect a close and intense game as both teams fight for the win. Don’t miss out on the action as the Braves take on the Mets on April 10, 2024.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Atlanta won 3.
  • Atlanta is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches NY Mets is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently Atlanta have a series of home games.
  • Recently NY Mets have a series of guest games.
  • Atlanta will have a small advantage in this match.
  • There will not play in Atlanta: Murphy S.
    (Abdominal strain)
    Perdomo A.
    (Elbow Injury)
    Strider S.
    (Elbow Injury)

  • There will not play in NY Mets: Kranick M.
    (Muscle Injury)
    Megill T.
    (Shoulder Injury)
    Peterson D.
    (Hip Injury)
    Reid-Foley S.
    (Shoulder Injury)
    Senga K.
    (Shoulder Injury)

  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Atlanta won 15 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 131-78.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atlanta won 9 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 69-53.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 6:6

    Outrights of MLB Atlanta Braves: 14.31% New York Mets: 1.28%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 1.6 2.4
    MarathonBet 1.59 2.59
    WilliamHill 1.59 2.5
    Best for US Customers 1.59 2.37

    Latest Results

    09.04.24 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 6:5
    08.04.24 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 7:8
    07.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Arizona Diamondbacks – 5:2
    06.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Arizona Diamondbacks – 9:8
    05.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Arizona Diamondbacks – 6:5
    09.04.24 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 6:5
    08.04.24 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 7:8
    07.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – New York Mets – 1:3
    06.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – New York Mets – 9:6
    05.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – New York Mets – 2:3

    Latest Head To Head

    09.04.24 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 6:5
    08.04.24 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 7:8
    23.08.23 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 7:0
    22.08.23 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 3:2
    21.08.23 Atlanta Braves – New York Mets – 4:10

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 12 10 2 59:41 0.833
    2 Cleveland Guardians 11 8 3 62:28 0.727
    3 Kansas City Royals 11 7 4 48:28 0.636
    4 Detroit Tigers 11 7 4 38:38 0.636
    5 Boston Red Sox 11 7 4 51:31 0.636
    6 Baltimore Orioles 10 6 4 54:33 0.600
    7 Los Angeles Angels 11 6 5 52:60 0.545
    8 Texas Rangers 11 6 5 61:44 0.545
    9 Toronto Blue Jays 12 6 6 46:58 0.500
    10 Tampa Bay Rays 12 6 6 51:64 0.500
    11 Oakland Athletics 11 4 7 34:53 0.364
    12 Seattle Mariners 12 4 8 36:62 0.333
    13 Minnesota Twins 9 3 6 26:36 0.333
    14 Houston Astros 12 4 8 50:50 0.333
    15 Chicago White Sox 11 2 9 23:51 0.182

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Pittsburgh Pirates 12 9 3 69:50 0.750
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 14 10 4 79:65 0.714
    3 Atlanta Braves 10 7 3 69:43 0.700
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 10 7 3 58:46 0.700
    5 Chicago Cubs 11 7 4 71:52 0.636
    6 Cincinnati Reds 11 6 5 61:56 0.545
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 12 6 6 47:51 0.500
    8 Washington Nationals 11 5 6 45:53 0.455
    9 Philadelphia Phillies 11 5 6 41:50 0.455
    10 San Diego Padres 14 6 8 70:73 0.429
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 12 5 7 69:54 0.417
    12 New York Mets 11 4 7 38:51 0.364
    13 San Francisco Giants 12 4 8 46:67 0.333
    14 Colorado Rockies 12 3 9 51:84 0.250
    15 Miami Marlins 12 1 11 42:75 0.083

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.1 (17.32%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.97 (14.31%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.74 (9.18%)

    4. Houston Astros: 10.17 (6.99%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 10.89 (6.53%)

    6. Baltimore Orioles: 12.61 (5.63%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.39 (4.94%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.5 (3.02%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 24.89 (2.86%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 28.67 (2.48%)

    11. St.Louis Cardinals: 28.73 (2.47%)

    12. Tampa Bay Rays: 30 (2.37%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.44 (2.33%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 30.95 (2.3%)

    15. Boston Red Sox: 34.22 (2.08%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 35.28 (2.01%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 35.78 (1.99%)

    18. Cincinnati Reds: 37.22 (1.91%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 51.56 (1.38%)

    20. San Francisco Giants: 52.17 (1.36%)

    21. Pittsburgh Pirates: 53.22 (1.34%)

    22. New York Mets: 55.33 (1.28%)

    23. Milwaukee Brewers: 62.67 (1.13%)

    24. Los Angeles Angels: 79.78 (0.89%)

    25. Kansas City Royals: 80.89 (0.88%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 181.44 (0.39%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 342.22 (0.21%)

    28. Chicago White Sox: 479.79 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 500.56 (0.14%)

    30. Oakland Athletics: 539.47 (0.13%)

    Atlanta Braves – New York Mets and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment