Atlanta Braves vs Oakland Athletics, Jun 02, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Atlanta Braves

Oakland

Score, Highlights

Atlanta 67.4% Oakland 32.6%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:3

Outrights of MLB Atlanta Braves: 9.89% Oakland Athletics: 0.14%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.44 2.94
Best for US Customers 1.41 2.95

Latest Results

31.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Oakland Athletics – 4:2
30.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Washington Nationals – 1:3
29.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Washington Nationals – 2:7
28.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Washington Nationals – 2:0
27.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Washington Nationals – 4:8
31.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Oakland Athletics – 4:2
30.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Oakland Athletics – 6:5
29.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Oakland Athletics – 4:3
28.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Oakland Athletics – 0:3
26.05.24 Oakland Athletics – Houston Astros – 2:5

Facts

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and an outsider (ranked 4 and 13).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Atlanta won 3.
  • Recent matches Atlanta is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Oakland is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recently Atlanta have a series of home games.
  • Recently Oakland have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Atlanta is a favorite.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Atlanta won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 70-44.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atlanta won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 35-14.

    Latest Head To Head

    31.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Oakland Athletics – 4:2
    31.05.23 Oakland Athletics – Atlanta Braves – 2:4
    30.05.23 Oakland Athletics – Atlanta Braves – 2:1
    29.05.23 Oakland Athletics – Atlanta Braves – 7:2
    07.09.22 Oakland Athletics – Atlanta Braves – 3:7

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 59 40 19 285:184 0.678
    2 Cleveland Guardians 58 39 19 296:215 0.672
    3 Baltimore Orioles 55 36 19 275:204 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 60 35 25 293:220 0.583
    5 Minnesota Twins 58 32 26 256:251 0.552
    6 Seattle Mariners 59 32 27 216:222 0.542
    7 Boston Red Sox 59 30 29 257:231 0.508
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 58 28 30 225:275 0.483
    9 Detroit Tigers 58 28 30 246:248 0.483
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 57 27 30 226:258 0.474
    11 Texas Rangers 57 27 30 251:256 0.474
    12 Houston Astros 59 26 33 257:263 0.441
    13 Oakland Athletics 59 23 36 219:283 0.390
    14 Los Angeles Angels 57 21 36 242:284 0.368
    15 Chicago White Sox 58 15 43 166:300 0.259

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 58 40 18 303:208 0.690
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 59 36 23 289:210 0.610
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 57 34 23 294:235 0.596
    4 Atlanta Braves 55 32 23 245:205 0.582
    5 San Diego Padres 61 32 29 273:261 0.525
    6 San Francisco Giants 58 29 29 249:272 0.500
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 55 27 28 215:252 0.491
    8 Chicago Cubs 58 28 30 248:259 0.483
    9 Pittsburgh Pirates 58 27 31 235:259 0.466
    10 Washington Nationals 57 26 31 225:241 0.456
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 57 25 32 259:265 0.439
    12 Cincinnati Reds 57 25 32 232:240 0.439
    13 New York Mets 57 24 33 240:275 0.421
    14 Colorado Rockies 56 21 35 237:309 0.375
    15 Miami Marlins 58 21 37 219:288 0.362

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.92 (18.63%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.92 (12.33%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.95 (12.27%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.38 (9.89%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 7.57 (9.65%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 15.04 (4.86%)

    7. Houston Astros: 16.54 (4.41%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 17.19 (4.25%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 24.89 (2.93%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 27.5 (2.65%)

    11. Milwaukee Brewers: 30.9 (2.36%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 32.35 (2.26%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 41.34 (1.77%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 49.18 (1.48%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 52.84 (1.38%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 58.08 (1.26%)

    17. Toronto Blue Jays: 58.64 (1.24%)

    18. St.Louis Cardinals: 58.75 (1.24%)

    19. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.74 (1.18%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 74.33 (0.98%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 95.57 (0.76%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 133.52 (0.55%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 143.39 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 170.64 (0.43%)

    25. Miami Marlins: 444.66 (0.16%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 451.36 (0.16%)

    27. Los Angeles Angels: 486.91 (0.15%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 524.38 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1113.32 (0.07%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2367.71 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Atlanta Braves will be hosting the Oakland Athletics on June 02, 2024 in what is set to be an exciting MLB matchup. The Braves come into the game having won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the Athletics have only won 1 out of their last 5 matches.

    According to the bookmakers, the Braves are the favorites to win with odds of 1.43, while the Athletics are the underdogs with odds of 2.95. Our ML estimation gives the Braves a 66.8% chance of winning, while the Athletics have a 33.2% chance.

    The most likely result by bookmakers is a 5-3 victory for the Braves. With both teams looking to secure a win, fans can expect a competitive and thrilling game. Be sure to tune in to see which team comes out on top in this exciting matchup.

    Generated automatically

    Atlanta Braves – Oakland Athletics and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment