Ayla Aksu vs Jacqueline Cabaj Awad, Apr 11, 2024

WTA Billie Jean King Cup Group I, on Thursday,

Aksu

Cabaj Awad

Score, Highlights

Aksu 68.3% Cabaj Awad 31.7%

Short Preview

In this upcoming WTA Billie Jean King Cup Group I match on April 11, 2024, Ayla Aksu will be facing off against Jacqueline Cabaj Awad. Ayla Aksu, the home player, has won 2 out of her last 5 matches, while Jacqueline Cabaj Awad has also won 2 out of her last 5 matches.

Based on the bookmakers’ coefficients, Ayla Aksu is the favorite to win with odds of 1.37, while Jacqueline Cabaj Awad is the underdog with odds of 2.95. Our ML estimation gives Ayla Aksu a 69.6% chance of winning this match, while Jacqueline Cabaj Awad has a 30.4% chance.

It will be interesting to see how these two players perform against each other on the court, with Ayla Aksu looking to capitalize on her home advantage and recent form to secure a victory, while Jacqueline Cabaj Awad will be aiming to cause an upset and come out on top. Tennis fans can expect a competitive and exciting match between these two players.

Facts

  • Two players are playing changeable.
  • In this match Aksu is a favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Aksu won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-2.

    Watch Watch and Bet Aksu – Cabaj Awad available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.36 2.9
    MarathonBet 1.39 2.89 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.36 3

    Latest Results

    11.04.24 Ayla Aksu – Jacqueline Cabaj Awad – 2:1
    28.03.24 Ayla Aksu – Nigina Abduraimova – 0:2
    26.03.24 Ayla Aksu – Pia Lovric – 2:0
    28.02.24 Ayla Aksu – Alison Van Uytvanck – 1:2
    22.02.24 Martina Colmegna – Ayla Aksu – 2:0
    11.04.24 Ayla Aksu – Jacqueline Cabaj Awad – 2:1
    02.04.24 Isabella Shinikova – Jacqueline Cabaj Awad – 2:0
    15.03.24 Jacqueline Cabaj Awad – Mananchaya Sawangkaew – 0:2
    14.03.24 Diana Marcinkevica – Jacqueline Cabaj Awad – 0:2
    13.03.24 Daria Kudashova – Jacqueline Cabaj Awad – 0:2

    Latest Head To Head

    25.08.23 Ayla Aksu – Jacqueline Cabaj Awad – 2:1

    Ayla Aksu – Jacqueline Cabaj Awad and other WTA Billie Jean King Cup Group I events on our partner.

  • WTA Billie Jean King Cup Group I

    Related Articles

    0 Comment