Baltimore Orioles vs New York Yankees, May 01, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Baltimore Orioles

Yankees

Score, Highlights

Baltimore 59% NY Yankees 41%

Short Preview

The match between the Baltimore Orioles and the New York Yankees on May 01, 2024, is expected to be a close and exciting game. The Baltimore Orioles, who have won 3 of their last 5 matches, will have the home-field advantage as they face off against the New York Yankees, who have won 2 of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the odds are slightly in favor of the Baltimore Orioles, with coefficients of 1.69-2.36. Our ML estimation gives the Baltimore Orioles a 56.6% chance of winning, with the New York Yankees at 43.4%.

The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a tie at 5:5, indicating that this could be a high-scoring and competitive game. Both teams will be looking to secure a win and improve their standing in the league.

Overall, this match promises to be a thrilling showdown between two talented teams, with both sides eager to come out on top. Fans can expect a close and intense game with plenty of excitement and drama on the field.

Facts

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 2 and 3).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Baltimore won 4.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Recently Baltimore have a series of home games.
  • Recently NY Yankees have a series of guest games.
  • Baltimore will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Baltimore won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 88-79.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Baltimore won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 39-38.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB New York Yankees: 9.74% Baltimore Orioles: 7.29%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.68 2.38
    WilliamHill 1.62 2.4
    Best for US Customers 1.61 2.28

    Latest Results

    29.04.24 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 2:0
    28.04.24 Baltimore Orioles – Oakland Athletics – 6:7
    27.04.24 Baltimore Orioles – Oakland Athletics – 7:0
    26.04.24 Baltimore Orioles – Oakland Athletics – 2:3
    24.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Baltimore Orioles – 5:6
    29.04.24 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 2:0
    28.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – New York Yankees – 5:15
    27.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – New York Yankees – 3:15
    26.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – New York Yankees – 7:6
    25.04.24 New York Yankees – Oakland Athletics – 1:3

    Latest Head To Head

    29.04.24 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 2:0
    02.03.24 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 7:3
    30.07.23 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 9:3
    29.07.23 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 3:8
    28.07.23 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 1:0

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Cleveland Guardians 28 19 9 143:97 0.679
    2 Baltimore Orioles 28 18 10 153:117 0.643
    3 New York Yankees 30 19 11 148:107 0.633
    4 Kansas City Royals 30 17 13 138:96 0.567
    5 Detroit Tigers 29 16 13 112:110 0.552
    6 Seattle Mariners 29 16 13 106:95 0.552
    7 Boston Red Sox 29 16 13 139:106 0.552
    8 Minnesota Twins 28 15 13 127:118 0.536
    9 Texas Rangers 29 15 14 132:125 0.517
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 30 15 15 109:132 0.500
    11 Tampa Bay Rays 30 14 16 117:148 0.467
    12 Oakland Athletics 30 13 17 89:128 0.433
    13 Los Angeles Angels 29 11 18 125:160 0.379
    14 Houston Astros 28 9 19 122:144 0.321
    15 Chicago White Sox 29 6 23 79:157 0.207

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 27 19 8 150:104 0.704
    2 Philadelphia Phillies 30 19 11 140:116 0.633
    3 Chicago Cubs 29 18 11 147:131 0.621
    4 Los Angeles Dodgers 31 19 12 166:124 0.613
    5 Milwaukee Brewers 28 17 11 142:129 0.607
    6 Cincinnati Reds 29 16 13 144:120 0.552
    7 Washington Nationals 28 14 14 117:122 0.500
    8 New York Mets 28 14 14 124:119 0.500
    9 St.Louis Cardinals 29 14 15 102:124 0.483
    10 San Francisco Giants 29 14 15 116:133 0.483
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 30 14 16 116:126 0.467
    12 San Diego Padres 32 14 18 151:157 0.438
    13 Arizona Diamondbacks 30 13 17 158:133 0.433
    14 Colorado Rockies 28 7 21 106:176 0.250
    15 Miami Marlins 30 6 24 104:168 0.200

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.12 (17.75%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.93 (14.83%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.5 (9.74%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 10.03 (7.29%)

    5. Philadelphia Phillies: 12.69 (5.76%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 13.16 (5.55%)

    7. Houston Astros: 14.82 (4.93%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 23.35 (3.13%)

    9. Chicago Cubs: 24.38 (3%)

    10. Cleveland Guardians: 25.88 (2.82%)

    11. Toronto Blue Jays: 26.12 (2.8%)

    12. Minnesota Twins: 28.12 (2.6%)

    13. Tampa Bay Rays: 33.38 (2.19%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 35.65 (2.05%)

    15. St.Louis Cardinals: 37.88 (1.93%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 38.89 (1.88%)

    17. Boston Red Sox: 44 (1.66%)

    18. San Diego Padres: 46.82 (1.56%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 47.76 (1.53%)

    20. New York Mets: 56.94 (1.28%)

    21. San Francisco Giants: 57.28 (1.28%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 60.12 (1.22%)

    23. Kansas City Royals: 65.94 (1.11%)

    24. Pittsburgh Pirates: 86.06 (0.85%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 145.65 (0.5%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 265.53 (0.28%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 378.71 (0.19%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 487.53 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 814 (0.09%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1208.12 (0.06%)

    Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment