Baltimore Orioles vs Tampa Bay Rays, Jun 01, 2024

MLB, on Saturday,

Baltimore Orioles

Tampa Bay

Score, Highlights

Baltimore 60.2% Tampa Bay 39.8%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Baltimore Orioles: 9.43% Tampa Bay Rays: 1.28%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.57 2.45
bet_at_home 1.62 2.48
betsson 1.6 2.4
MarathonBet 1.59 2.47
WilliamHill 1.62 2.4
Pinnacle 1.62 2.48
Best for US Customers 1.6 2.36

Latest Results

31.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 3:1
29.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – Boston Red Sox – 6:1
28.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – Boston Red Sox – 3:8
27.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – Boston Red Sox – 11:3
26.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Baltimore Orioles – 1:4
31.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 3:1
30.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Oakland Athletics – 6:5
29.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Oakland Athletics – 4:3
28.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Oakland Athletics – 0:3
26.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Kansas City Royals – 4:1

Facts

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 3 and 9).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Baltimore won 4.
  • Baltimore is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Tampa Bay is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Baltimore could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of home games.
  • Baltimore will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Baltimore won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 75-92.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Baltimore won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 40-44.

    Latest Head To Head

    31.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 3:1
    15.03.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Baltimore Orioles – 7:2
    12.03.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 12:8
    17.09.23 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 5:4
    16.09.23 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 8:0

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 58 39 19 279:182 0.672
    2 Cleveland Guardians 57 38 19 293:213 0.667
    3 Baltimore Orioles 55 36 19 275:204 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 58 35 23 282:202 0.603
    5 Minnesota Twins 56 31 25 248:245 0.554
    6 Seattle Mariners 58 31 27 211:218 0.534
    7 Boston Red Sox 58 29 29 251:228 0.500
    8 Detroit Tigers 57 28 29 243:242 0.491
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 58 28 30 225:275 0.483
    10 Texas Rangers 57 27 30 251:256 0.474
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 55 26 29 220:247 0.473
    12 Houston Astros 57 25 32 251:255 0.439
    13 Oakland Athletics 59 23 36 219:283 0.390
    14 Los Angeles Angels 56 21 35 238:279 0.375
    15 Chicago White Sox 57 15 42 161:288 0.263

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 58 40 18 303:208 0.690
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 58 36 22 288:206 0.621
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 56 33 23 282:230 0.589
    4 Atlanta Braves 55 32 23 245:205 0.582
    5 San Francisco Giants 57 29 28 247:266 0.509
    6 San Diego Padres 59 30 29 255:250 0.508
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 55 27 28 215:252 0.491
    8 Chicago Cubs 58 28 30 248:259 0.483
    9 Washington Nationals 56 26 30 223:238 0.464
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 56 26 30 224:253 0.464
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 57 25 32 259:265 0.439
    12 Cincinnati Reds 57 25 32 232:240 0.439
    13 New York Mets 57 24 33 240:275 0.421
    14 Colorado Rockies 55 20 35 233:308 0.364
    15 Miami Marlins 58 21 37 219:288 0.362

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.88 (18.36%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.91 (12.07%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.91 (12.06%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.07 (10.08%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 7.56 (9.43%)

    6. Houston Astros: 14.84 (4.8%)

    7. Cleveland Guardians: 15.51 (4.6%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 17.12 (4.16%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 21.58 (3.3%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 28.22 (2.53%)

    11. Kansas City Royals: 30.18 (2.36%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 32.5 (2.19%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 39.6 (1.8%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 43.98 (1.62%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 47.61 (1.5%)

    16. Arizona Diamondbacks: 54.87 (1.3%)

    17. Tampa Bay Rays: 55.47 (1.28%)

    18. Toronto Blue Jays: 58.25 (1.22%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 58.34 (1.22%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 72.7 (0.98%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 86.02 (0.83%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 125.7 (0.57%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 137.69 (0.52%)

    24. New York Mets: 156.14 (0.46%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 412.97 (0.17%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 426.86 (0.17%)

    27. Los Angeles Angels: 431.07 (0.17%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 476.12 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1224.35 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1857.59 (0.04%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between the Baltimore Orioles and the Tampa Bay Rays on June 01, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game. The Orioles have been in good form recently, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches, while the Rays have also been performing well, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have the odds slightly in favor of the Orioles, with coefficients of 1.6 for them to win compared to 2.43 for the Rays. Our ML estimation gives the Orioles a 59.2% chance of winning, with the Rays at 40.8%.

    The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a draw, with both teams scoring 5 runs each. This suggests that the match could be a high-scoring and exciting one for fans to watch. With both teams in good form and evenly matched, it will be interesting to see who comes out on top in this game.

    Generated automatically

    Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment