Barcelona vs Olympiacos Piraeus, Apr 24, 2024

Euroleague, on Wednesday,

Barcelona

Olympiacos

Score, Highlights

Barcelona 63.1% Olympiacos 36.9%

Short Preview

The upcoming Euroleague basketball match between FC Barcelona and Olympiacos Piraeus on April 24, 2024 promises to be a thrilling game. Both teams have been in good form recently, with Barcelona winning 4 out of their last 5 matches and Olympiacos also winning 4 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have Barcelona as the favorites with odds of 1.51, while Olympiacos has odds of 2.6. According to our ML estimation, Barcelona has a 61.5% chance of winning, while Olympiacos has a 38.5% chance. The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a close game with a score of 82:77 in favor of Barcelona.

With both teams in good form and fighting for a spot in the playoffs, this match is sure to be a competitive and exciting one. Fans can expect a close game with both teams giving it their all to come out on top. Be sure to tune in on April 24 to see who will emerge victorious in this highly anticipated matchup.

Facts

  • 1st leg.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Barcelona won 3.
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Olympiacos could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Barcelona will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Barcelona won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 1487-1428.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Barcelona won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 779-741.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 82:77

    Outrights of Euroleague Barcelona: 11.4%

    Watch Watch and Bet Barcelona – Olympiacos available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.53 2.5
    betsson 1.52 2.6
    MarathonBet 1.53 2.59 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.5 2.65
    Best for US Customers 1.52 2.6

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 Bàsquet Girona – FC Barcelona Basketball – 75:81
    12.04.24 ASVEL Basket – FC Barcelona Basketball – 76:72
    07.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Real Madrid basketball – 85:79
    04.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – 92:89
    31.03.24 Obradoiro CAB – FC Barcelona Basketball – 84:89
    18.04.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – ASP Promitheas Patras – 80:69
    15.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 77:71
    12.04.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 84:81 OT
    07.04.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – Peristeri BC – 91:83
    04.04.24 KK Crvena Zvezda – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 86:89

    Latest Head To Head

    10.01.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 86:78
    13.10.23 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 68:77
    07.03.23 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 77:70
    07.10.22 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 70:80
    21.05.22 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 84:74

    Standings

    Draw

    Promotion – Play Offs

    Semi-finals

    1 Maccabi Tel Aviv (7) Baskonia (8) 113 : 85
    2 Anadolu Efes (9) Virtus Bologna (10) 64 : 67

    Final

    1 Baskonia (8) Virtus Bologna (10)

    Euroleague Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 2.68 (33.18%)

    2. Panathinaikos: 5.43 (16.35%)

    3. AS Monaco: 6.11 (14.53%)

    4. Barcelona: 7.79 (11.4%)

    5. Olympiacos Piraeus: 10.43 (8.51%)

    6. Fenerbahce: 11.36 (7.82%)

    7. Maccabi Tel Aviv: 19.29 (4.6%)

    8. Saski Baskonia: 41.71 (2.13%)

    9. Virtus Bologna: 60.07 (1.48%)

    Barcelona – Olympiacos Piraeus and other Euroleague events on our partner.

  • Euroleague

    Related Articles

    0 Comment