Basket Brescia vs Venezia, Apr 14, 2024

Italian Lega A Basketball, on Sunday,

Brescia

Venezia

Score, Highlights

Brescia 65.1% Venezia 34.9%

Short Preview

This matchup between Basket Brescia and Umana Venezia in the Italian Lega A Basketball league promises to be an exciting one. Basket Brescia, the home team, has been in decent form recently, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Umana Venezia has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, so they will be looking to improve their performance in this game.

The bookmakers have given the odds of 1.45 for Basket Brescia to win and 2.77 for Umana Venezia to come out on top. Our ML estimation suggests that Basket Brescia has a 67.1% chance of winning, while Umana Venezia has a 32.9% chance. The most likely result according to bookmakers is a scoreline of 84:78 in favor of Basket Brescia.

Overall, it looks like Basket Brescia is the favorite to win this match, but Umana Venezia will surely put up a tough fight. Fans can expect a close and competitive game between these two teams.

Facts

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion ~ Lega A (Play Offs: Quarter~finals) and 4 in the zone Promotion ~ Lega A (Play Offs: Quarter~finals)).
  • Brescia is Qualified for Lega A (Play Offs Quarter~finals)
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Brescia won 0.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Brescia could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Brescia will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Brescia to win the game is with odds 1.45.
  • Last 19 head-to-head matches Brescia won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 1415-1481.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Brescia won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 684-679.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 84:79

    Outrights of Italian Lega A Basketball Brescia: 3.98% Venezia: 2.73%

    Watch Watch and Bet Brescia – Venezia available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.48 2.68 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.41 2.7

    Latest Results

    06.04.24 Basket Brescia – Derthona Basket Tortona – 72:65
    30.03.24 Cimberio Varese – Basket Brescia – 92:95
    25.03.24 Basket Brescia – Virtus Bologna – 73:87
    17.03.24 Dinamo Sassari – Basket Brescia – 106:101 OT
    10.03.24 Basket Brescia – Scafati Basket – 89:78
    07.04.24 Umana Venezia – Virtus Bologna – 70:89
    30.03.24 Cuore Napoli Basket – Umana Venezia – 90:97
    24.03.24 Vanoli-Braga Cremona – Umana Venezia – 92:90
    17.03.24 Umana Venezia – Olimpia Milano – 78:72
    10.03.24 Umana Venezia – Dinamo Sassari – 71:78

    Latest Head To Head

    23.12.23 Umana Venezia – Basket Brescia – 86:71
    19.04.23 Basket Brescia – Umana Venezia – 74:79
    08.03.23 Umana Venezia – Basket Brescia – 90:64
    10.12.22 Umana Venezia – Basket Brescia – 82:79
    29.11.22 Basket Brescia – Umana Venezia – 60:80

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Brescia ✔ 26 19 7 2280:2027 38
    2 Virtus Bologna 26 18 8 2300:2009 36
    3 Olimpia Milano 26 18 8 2066:1920 36
    4 Venezia 26 17 9 2142:2025 34
    5 Reggiana 26 14 12 2105:2088 28
    6 Pistoia 26 14 12 2077:2153 28
    7 Tortona 26 13 13 2085:2048 26
    8 Trento 26 13 13 2171:2170 26
    9 Basket Napoli 26 12 14 2230:2251 24
    10 Sassari 26 12 14 2033:2145 24
    11 Cremona 26 11 15 2079:2055 22
    12 Scafati 26 11 15 2136:2236 22
    13 Varese 26 10 16 2225:2334 20
    14 Treviso 26 10 16 2080:2194 20
    15 Pesaro 26 8 18 2082:2273 16
    16 Brindisi 26 8 18 1954:2117 16

    Italian Lega A Basketball Outrights

    1. Milano: 1.73 (45.94%)

    2. Virtus Bologna: 2.3 (34.58%)

    3. Brescia: 20 (3.98%)

    4. Venezia: 29.11 (2.73%)

    5. Reggiana: 34.33 (2.32%)

    6. Derthona Tortona: 41 (1.94%)

    7. Pistoia: 41.56 (1.91%)

    8. Aquila Basket Trento: 42.67 (1.86%)

    9. Basket Napoli: 58.78 (1.35%)

    10. Sassari: 61.67 (1.29%)

    11. Scafati: 110.89 (0.72%)

    12. Cremona: 154.78 (0.51%)

    13. Treviso: 167.67 (0.47%)

    14. Varese: 206.56 (0.39%)

    Basket Brescia – Venezia and other Italian Lega A Basketball events on our partner.

  • Italian Lega A Basketball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment