Basket Pesaro vs Vanoli-Braga Cremona, Apr 28, 2024

Italian Lega A Basketball, on Sunday,

Basket Pesaro

Cremona

Score, Highlights

Basket Pesaro 56.1% Cremona 43.9%

Short Preview

The matchup between Basket Pesaro and Vanoli-Braga Cremona in the Italian Lega A Basketball league on April 28, 2024, promises to be an exciting one. Basket Pesaro, who will be playing at home, have won 2 of their last 5 matches, while Vanoli-Braga Cremona have won 3 of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have given coefficients of 1.69 for Basket Pesaro and 2.16 for Vanoli-Braga Cremona, with the most likely result being a close one with a score of 84:81 in favor of one of the teams. Our ML estimation gives Basket Pesaro a 55.8% chance of winning, while Vanoli-Braga Cremona have a 44.2% chance.

With both teams in good form and a close match predicted, this game is sure to be a thrilling showdown between two competitive teams vying for a crucial victory in the league. Fans can expect a high-scoring and closely contested game with potential for a nail-biting finish.

Facts

  • The game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 15 in the zone Relegation and 10).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Basket Pesaro won 3.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Basket Pesaro could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Basket Pesaro won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 1564-1694.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Basket Pesaro won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 808-863.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 84:81

    Outrights of Italian Lega A Basketball Cremona: 0.42%

    Watch Watch and Bet Basket Pesaro – Cremona available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.65 2.15
    MarathonBet 1.69 2.19 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.73 2.15

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Derthona Basket Tortona – Basket Pesaro – 94:76
    13.04.24 Basket Pesaro – Pistoia Basket 2000 – 89:82
    07.04.24 Dinamo Sassari – Basket Pesaro – 91:96
    30.03.24 Treviso Basket – Basket Pesaro – 93:89
    24.03.24 Basket Pesaro – Reggiana BC – 69:87
    20.04.24 Vanoli-Braga Cremona – Basket Brescia – 84:77
    14.04.24 Virtus Bologna – Vanoli-Braga Cremona – 93:85
    07.04.24 Vanoli-Braga Cremona – Scafati Basket – 68:63
    30.03.24 Derthona Basket Tortona – Vanoli-Braga Cremona – 87:76
    24.03.24 Vanoli-Braga Cremona – Umana Venezia – 92:90

    Latest Head To Head

    19.11.23 Vanoli-Braga Cremona – Basket Pesaro – 96:69
    06.02.22 Basket Pesaro – Vanoli-Braga Cremona – 91:85
    21.11.21 Vanoli-Braga Cremona – Basket Pesaro – 84:88
    07.03.21 Vanoli-Braga Cremona – Basket Pesaro – 100:78
    01.11.20 Basket Pesaro – Vanoli-Braga Cremona – 95:83 OT (76:76)

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Virtus Bologna 28 20 8 2476:2167 40
    2 Olimpia Milano 28 20 8 2256:2086 40
    3 Brescia 28 20 8 2447:2195 40
    4 Venezia 28 18 10 2317:2193 36
    5 Trento 28 15 13 2357:2344 30
    6 Reggiana 28 15 13 2252:2237 30
    7 Pistoia 28 14 14 2249:2338 28
    8 Tortona 28 14 14 2260:2207 28
    9 Basket Napoli 28 13 15 2411:2433 26
    10 Cremona 28 12 16 2248:2225 24
    11 Sassari 28 12 16 2200:2345 24
    12 Scafati 28 12 16 2315:2425 24
    13 Varese 28 11 17 2427:2524 22
    14 Treviso 28 10 18 2247:2376 20
    15 Pesaro 28 9 19 2247:2449 18
    16 Brindisi 28 9 19 2116:2281 18

    Italian Lega A Basketball Outrights

    1. Milano: 1.75 (45.62%)

    2. Virtus Bologna: 2.3 (34.71%)

    3. Brescia: 21 (3.8%)

    4. Venezia: 27.5 (2.9%)

    5. Reggiana: 34.75 (2.3%)

    6. Derthona Tortona: 41 (1.95%)

    7. Pistoia: 41 (1.95%)

    8. Aquila Basket Trento: 43.5 (1.84%)

    9. Basket Napoli: 55 (1.45%)

    10. Sassari: 55 (1.45%)

    11. Scafati: 98.5 (0.81%)

    12. Cremona: 188.5 (0.42%)

    13. Varese: 201 (0.4%)

    14. Treviso: 201 (0.4%)

    Basket Pesaro – Vanoli-Braga Cremona and other Italian Lega A Basketball events on our partner.

  • Italian Lega A Basketball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment