Baskets Bonn vs Peristeri BC, Apr 16, 2024

Champions League Basketball, on Tuesday,

Baskets Bonn

Peristeri BC

Score, Highlights

Bonn 55.8% Peristeri BC 44.2%

Short Preview

In this Champions League Basketball matchup on April 16, 2024, Baskets Bonn will be facing off against Peristeri BC. Baskets Bonn, the home team, has been in decent form recently, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Peristeri BC has also won 3 out of their last 5 matches, indicating that both teams are evenly matched.

According to the Bookmakers coefficients, Baskets Bonn are slight favorites with odds of 1.63, while Peristeri BC are the underdogs with odds of 2.06. Our ML estimation gives Baskets Bonn a 57.2% chance of winning, with a 42.8% chance of the match ending in a draw or Peristeri BC pulling off an upset.

This game promises to be an exciting and closely contested match, with both teams in good form and fighting for a crucial victory in the Champions League Basketball. Fans can expect a thrilling display of basketball skills and tactics from both sides as they battle it out on the court.

Facts

  • 3rd leg. Series tied 1-1.
  • Bonn is Qualified for Champions League (Play Offs Quarter~finals)
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Bonn won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 151-168.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bonn won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 89-78.

    Outrights of Champions League Basketball Bonn: 9.74% Peristeri: 2.36%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 1.63 2.06

    Latest Results

    10.04.24 Peristeri BC – Baskets Bonn – 90:62
    06.04.24 Niners Chemnitz – Baskets Bonn – 80:66
    03.04.24 Baskets Bonn – Peristeri BC – 89:78
    30.03.24 Baskets Bonn – Rasta Vechta – 80:77
    26.03.24 Baskets Bonn – EWE Baskets Oldenburg – 100:85
    10.04.24 Peristeri BC – Baskets Bonn – 90:62
    07.04.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – Peristeri BC – 91:83
    03.04.24 Baskets Bonn – Peristeri BC – 89:78
    30.03.24 Peristeri BC – Kolossos Rodou BC – 98:90
    23.03.24 AEK Athens BC – Peristeri BC – 97:101

    Latest Head To Head

    10.04.24 Peristeri BC – Baskets Bonn – 90:62
    03.04.24 Baskets Bonn – Peristeri BC – 89:78

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Tenerife Tofas 1 : 1
    2 Bonn Peristeri 1 : 1
    3 Murcia Ludwigsburg 2 : 0
    4 Unicaja Promitheas 2 : 0

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 Murcia Unicaja

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    3rd place

    Champions League Basketball Outrights

    1. Unicaja: 2.02 (43.98%)

    2. Tenerife: 3.2 (27.69%)

    3. Murcia: 7.05 (12.57%)

    4. Bonn: 9.1 (9.74%)

    5. Peristeri: 37.6 (2.36%)

    6. Ludwigsburg: 62.2 (1.42%)

    7. Tofas: 65.4 (1.36%)

    8. Promitheas: 101 (0.88%)

    Baskets Bonn – Peristeri BC and other Champions League Basketball events on our partner.

  • Champions League Basketball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment