Basquet Manresa vs Valencia, Apr 28, 2024

Spanish ACB League, on Sunday,

Basquet Manresa

Valencia

Score, Highlights

Manresa 46.6% Valencia 53.4%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Basquet Manresa and Valencia BC in the Spanish ACB League on April 28, 2024 promises to be an exciting and competitive game. Basquet Manresa is the home team, and they have won 3 out of their last 5 matches leading up to this game. On the other hand, Valencia BC has also won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Valencia BC is the favorite to win with odds of 1.6, while Basquet Manresa has odds of 2.11. However, our ML estimation gives Basquet Manresa a 41.5% chance of winning, with a slightly higher probability of a draw at 58.5%.

With both teams in good form and evenly matched, this game could go either way. It will be interesting to see how the teams perform on the day and if the home advantage plays a role in the outcome. Fans can expect an intense and thrilling contest between Basquet Manresa and Valencia BC.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Manresa won 1.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Valencia could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Manresa won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 16 matches and goals 1474-1725.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Manresa won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 742-804.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 82:84

    Outrights of Spanish ACB League Valencia: 3.55%

    Watch Watch and Bet Manresa – Valencia available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.05 1.78
    MarathonBet 2.04 1.78 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 2.06 1.8
    Best for US Customers 1.98 1.74

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Basquet Manresa – BC Andorra – 90:97
    13.04.24 Obradoiro CAB – Basquet Manresa – 86:94
    07.04.24 Basquet Manresa – Unicaja Málaga – 77:88
    31.03.24 Real Madrid basketball – Basquet Manresa – 72:83
    23.03.24 Bàsquet Girona – Basquet Manresa – 83:84
    21.04.24 Valencia BC – CB Canarias – 98:73
    14.04.24 CB Granada – Valencia BC – 81:88
    12.04.24 Partizan Belgrade Basketball – Valencia BC – 79:66
    07.04.24 Valencia BC – Saski Baskonia – 108:101
    04.04.24 Valencia BC – ASVEL Basket – 69:98

    Latest Head To Head

    22.10.23 Valencia BC – Basquet Manresa – 84:79
    07.05.23 Basquet Manresa – Valencia BC – 87:82
    15.01.23 Valencia BC – Basquet Manresa – 103:92
    14.03.22 Valencia BC – Basquet Manresa – 90:85
    24.09.21 Basquet Manresa – Valencia BC – 69:89

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Unicaja ✔ 30 25 5 2649:2309 50
    2 Real Madrid ✔ 30 25 5 2629:2359 50
    3 Barcelona ✔ 30 21 9 2635:2412 42
    4 Valencia 30 19 11 2507:2422 38
    5 Gran Canaria 30 19 11 2528:2437 38
    6 Tenerife 30 19 11 2532:2422 38
    7 Murcia 30 19 11 2529:2407 38
    8 Manresa 30 17 13 2530:2524 34
    9 Baskonia 30 16 14 2621:2629 32
    10 Joventut Badalona 30 15 15 2454:2574 30
    11 Bilbao 30 13 17 2380:2437 26
    12 MoraBanc Andorra 30 11 19 2496:2533 22
    13 Basket Zaragoza 30 11 19 2466:2568 22
    14 Basquet Girona 30 10 20 2412:2587 20
    15 Granada 30 9 21 2430:2607 18
    16 Obradoiro CAB 30 8 22 2412:2554 16
    17 Breogan 30 8 22 2211:2376 16
    18 Palencia 30 5 25 2347:2611 10

    Spanish ACB League Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 1.35 (60.36%)

    2. Barcelona: 3.76 (21.68%)

    3. Unicaja: 15 (5.44%)

    4. Valencia: 23 (3.55%)

    5. Saski Baskonia: 34.78 (2.35%)

    6. Tenerife: 50.89 (1.6%)

    7. Murcia: 50.89 (1.6%)

    8. Gran Canaria: 50.89 (1.6%)

    9. Manresa: 80.89 (1.01%)

    10. Joventut Badalona: 100.89 (0.81%)

    Basquet Manresa – Valencia and other Spanish ACB League events on our partner.

  • Spanish ACB League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment