BG Göttingen vs Niners Chemnitz, Apr 21, 2024

German BBL, on Sunday,

BG Göttingen

Niners Chemnitz

Score, Highlights

BG Göttingen 30.5% Chemnitz 69.5%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between BG Göttingen and Niners Chemnitz in the German BBL on April 21, 2024, is expected to be an exciting and competitive game. BG Göttingen, the home team, has not been performing well in their recent matches, winning only 1 out of their last 5 games. On the other hand, Niners Chemnitz has been in good form, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers’ coefficients, Niners Chemnitz is favored to win with odds of 1.31, while BG Göttingen has odds of 2.98. Our ML estimation gives Niners Chemnitz a 69.5% probability of winning, while BG Göttingen has a 30.5% chance.

Overall, this match is likely to be a tough battle between the two teams, with Niners Chemnitz having the upper hand based on their recent performances. However, anything can happen in sports, and BG Göttingen will be looking to turn their fortunes around and secure a much-needed victory in front of their home crowd. Fans can expect an intense and competitive game between these two teams.

Facts

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 14 and 2 in the zone Promotion ~ BBL (Play Offs: Quarter~finals)).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches BG Göttingen won 2.
  • BG Göttingen is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Chemnitz is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Chemnitz have a series of home games.
  • In this match Chemnitz is a favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches BG Göttingen won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 565-554.
  • Including matches at home between the teams BG Göttingen won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 226-205.

    Outrights of German BBL Chemnitz: 6.53% Gottingen: 0.16%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 2.98 1.31

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 Baskets Bonn – BG Gottingen – 95:85
    07.04.24 BG Gottingen – s.Oliver Baskets Wurzburg – 67:75
    01.04.24 BG Gottingen – Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – 75:73
    23.03.24 Crailsheim Merlins – BG Gottingen – 80:76
    17.03.24 BG Gottingen – Bayern München Basketball – 71:77
    17.04.24 Niners Chemnitz – Bahcesehir Koleji Basketball – 85:74
    13.04.24 Niners Chemnitz – Walter Tigers Tubingen – 113:82
    06.04.24 Niners Chemnitz – Baskets Bonn – 80:66
    03.04.24 Niners Chemnitz – Bilbao Basket – 73:82
    30.03.24 Mitteldeutscher BC – Niners Chemnitz – 95:111

    Latest Head To Head

    22.10.23 Niners Chemnitz – BG Gottingen – 77:63
    24.04.23 BG Gottingen – Niners Chemnitz – 68:81
    15.02.23 Niners Chemnitz – BG Gottingen – 86:87
    06.03.22 BG Gottingen – Niners Chemnitz – 90:69
    12.01.22 Niners Chemnitz – BG Gottingen – 87:86

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Bayern 27 23 4 2418:2083 0.852
    2 Chemnitz 28 23 5 2498:2180 0.821
    3 Alba Berlin 26 21 5 2377:2121 0.808
    4 Wurzburg 28 20 8 2408:2205 0.714
    5 Ulm 28 19 9 2569:2406 0.679
    6 Ludwigsburg 28 17 11 2481:2283 0.607
    7 Bonn 28 17 11 2506:2393 0.607
    8 Vechta 28 17 11 2492:2314 0.607
    9 Oldenburg 28 14 14 2377:2367 0.500
    10 Hamburg 28 13 15 2384:2424 0.464
    11 Bamberg 28 12 16 2466:2537 0.429
    12 Basketball Braunschweig 28 12 16 2324:2404 0.429
    13 Syntainics MBC 28 8 20 2390:2585 0.286
    14 Gottingen 28 8 20 2408:2629 0.286
    15 Rostock 27 7 20 2387:2528 0.259
    16 Heidelberg 28 7 21 2308:2643 0.250
    17 Crailsheim Merlins 28 6 22 2260:2596 0.214
    18 Tubingen 28 6 22 2360:2715 0.214

    German BBL Outrights

    1. Bayern: 1.22 (64.33%)

    2. Alba Berlin: 6.9 (11.36%)

    3. Chemnitz: 12 (6.53%)

    4. Ulm: 15.2 (5.16%)

    5. Bonn: 23.2 (3.38%)

    6. Wurzburg: 25.4 (3.09%)

    7. Ludwigsburg: 31.6 (2.48%)

    8. Vechta: 48.8 (1.61%)

    9. Oldenburg: 150.8 (0.52%)

    10. Braunschweig: 351 (0.22%)

    11. Bamberg Baskets: 376 (0.21%)

    12. Hamburg Towers: 420.8 (0.19%)

    13. Crailsheim Merlins: 501 (0.16%)

    14. Heidelberg: 501 (0.16%)

    15. Rostock: 501 (0.16%)

    16. Syntainics MBC: 501 (0.16%)

    17. Tubingen: 501 (0.16%)

    18. Gottingen: 501 (0.16%)

    BG Göttingen – Niners Chemnitz and other German BBL events on our partner.

  • German BBL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment