Boland Rocks vs Western Province, Apr 19, 2024

CSA T20 Challenge, on Friday,

Boland Rocks

Western Province

Score, Highlights

Boland 45.2% Western Province 54.8%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Boland Rocks and Western Province in the CSA T20 Challenge is set to be an exciting clash between two evenly-matched teams. Boland Rocks, playing at home, have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Western Province Cricket Team have been in good form with 4 wins in their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have given slightly higher odds for Boland Rocks to win with a coefficient of 2.09 compared to Western Province’s coefficient of 1.73. However, our ML estimation suggests a very close matchup with a 49% probability for Boland Rocks to win, 51% probability for a draw, and 50% probability for Western Province to win.

Overall, this match is expected to be closely fought and could go either way. Both teams will be looking to secure a vital victory in the tournament, and fans can expect an exciting contest between the two sides.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Boland won 1.
  • Recent matches Boland is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Western Province is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Western Province could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Western Province have a series of home games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Boland won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 3105-3185.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Boland won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1347-1200.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.11 1.74
    Pinnacle 2.06 1.71

    Latest Results

    17.04.24 Hollywoodbets Tuskers – Boland Rocks – Rocks (Boland) won by 7 wickets.
    14.04.24 Boland Rocks – Warriors Cricket – Rocks (Boland) won by 5 wickets.
    12.04.24 Titans Cricket – Boland Rocks – 124:122
    07.04.24 Western Province Cricket Team – Boland Rocks – Abandoned
    05.04.24 Boland Rocks – Hollywoodbets Tuskers – 97:94
    14.04.24 Western Province Cricket Team – Dolphins Cricket – Dolphins won by 8 wickets.
    12.04.24 North West Cricket Team – Western Province Cricket Team – North West won by 11 runs.
    07.04.24 Western Province Cricket Team – Boland Rocks – Abandoned
    03.04.24 Western Province Cricket Team – Lions Cricket – Lions won by 132 runs.
    31.03.24 Western Province Cricket Team – Warriors Cricket – Warriors won by 9 wickets.

    Latest Head To Head

    07.04.24 Western Province Cricket Team – Boland Rocks – Abandoned
    27.12.23 Boland Rocks – Western Province Cricket Team – 480:355
    22.10.23 Western Province Cricket Team – Boland Rocks – 260:255
    23.12.22 Boland Rocks – Western Province Cricket Team – 172:246
    17.11.22 Western Province Cricket Team – Boland Rocks – 557:347

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Lions 12 9 0 3 0 1647:1507 39
    2 Warriors 12 9 0 3 0 1820:1724 39
    3 Dolphins 11 7 0 4 1 1544:1448 32
    4 Titans 11 5 1 5 1 1660:1683 27
    5 Western Province 11 4 1 6 1 1537:1566 23
    6 North West 9 3 0 6 3 1354:1278 19
    7 Rocks 11 4 0 7 1 1441:1535 19
    8 Hollywoodbets Tuskers 11 2 0 9 1 1334:1596 11

    Boland Rocks – Western Province and other CSA T20 Challenge events on our partner.

  • CSA T20 Challenge

    Related Articles

    0 Comment