Boston Red Sox vs Milwaukee Brewers, May 26, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Boston

Milwaukee

Score, Highlights

Boston 56.6% Milwaukee 43.4%

Prediction (the most likely score): 6:6

Outrights of MLB Milwaukee Brewers: 1.93% Boston Red Sox: 1.13%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.71 2.22
Best for US Customers 1.68 2.2

Latest Results

24.05.24 Boston Red Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:7
22.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Boston Red Sox – 5:8
21.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Boston Red Sox – 2:5
20.05.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Boston Red Sox – 0:5
19.05.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Boston Red Sox – 3:11
24.05.24 Boston Red Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:7
22.05.24 Miami Marlins – Milwaukee Brewers – 1:0
21.05.24 Miami Marlins – Milwaukee Brewers – 5:7
20.05.24 Miami Marlins – Milwaukee Brewers – 3:2
19.05.24 Houston Astros – Milwaukee Brewers – 9:4

Facts

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 7 and 4).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Boston won 3.
  • Boston is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Milwaukee is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches Boston won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 58-71.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Boston won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 22-39.

    Latest Head To Head

    24.05.24 Boston Red Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:7
    23.04.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Boston Red Sox – 5:12
    22.04.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Boston Red Sox – 5:4
    21.04.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Boston Red Sox – 3:5
    31.07.22 Boston Red Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 7:2

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 53 36 17 260:168 0.679
    2 Cleveland Guardians 51 34 17 254:183 0.667
    3 Kansas City Royals 52 33 19 255:176 0.635
    4 Baltimore Orioles 49 31 18 243:187 0.633
    5 Minnesota Twins 50 27 23 223:217 0.540
    6 Seattle Mariners 52 27 25 192:201 0.519
    7 Boston Red Sox 51 26 25 227:193 0.510
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 52 25 27 206:253 0.481
    9 Detroit Tigers 52 25 27 211:214 0.481
    10 Texas Rangers 52 24 28 230:238 0.462
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 51 23 28 194:229 0.451
    12 Houston Astros 51 23 28 236:241 0.451
    13 Oakland Athletics 53 21 32 201:263 0.396
    14 Los Angeles Angels 51 20 31 223:257 0.392
    15 Chicago White Sox 52 15 37 153:264 0.288

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 52 37 15 279:187 0.712
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 53 33 20 268:194 0.623
    3 Atlanta Braves 48 29 19 223:180 0.604
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 50 29 21 251:208 0.580
    5 Chicago Cubs 51 27 24 218:219 0.529
    6 San Francisco Giants 52 26 26 227:250 0.500
    7 San Diego Padres 54 27 27 242:234 0.500
    8 Arizona Diamondbacks 51 24 27 241:237 0.471
    9 St.Louis Cardinals 49 23 26 189:232 0.469
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 52 24 28 209:234 0.462
    11 Washington Nationals 49 22 27 196:212 0.449
    12 New York Mets 50 21 29 216:236 0.420
    13 Cincinnati Reds 51 21 30 213:221 0.412
    14 Miami Marlins 52 18 34 196:275 0.346
    15 Colorado Rockies 50 17 33 202:275 0.340

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.86 (19.09%)

    2. New York Yankees: 6.05 (12.19%)

    3. Atlanta Braves: 6.1 (12.08%)

    4. Philadelphia Phillies: 6.36 (11.59%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 8.75 (8.42%)

    6. Houston Astros: 14.34 (5.14%)

    7. Cleveland Guardians: 16.84 (4.38%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 19.11 (3.86%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 25.15 (2.93%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 31.22 (2.36%)

    11. Kansas City Royals: 32.17 (2.29%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 38.15 (1.93%)

    13. Chicago Cubs: 40.31 (1.83%)

    14. San Diego Padres: 44.62 (1.65%)

    15. Arizona Diamondbacks: 50.69 (1.45%)

    16. Toronto Blue Jays: 54.38 (1.36%)

    17. Tampa Bay Rays: 55.69 (1.32%)

    18. San Francisco Giants: 55.97 (1.32%)

    19. Boston Red Sox: 65.17 (1.13%)

    20. St.Louis Cardinals: 68.84 (1.07%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 132.85 (0.56%)

    22. New York Mets: 152.87 (0.48%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 155.18 (0.48%)

    24. Cincinnati Reds: 194.88 (0.38%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 412.76 (0.18%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 461.66 (0.16%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 477.61 (0.15%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 579.49 (0.13%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1345.27 (0.05%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2011.24 (0.04%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between the Boston Red Sox and the Milwaukee Brewers on May 26, 2024, is expected to be a highly competitive one. The Red Sox, who have won 4 of their last 5 matches, will be playing at home which could give them an advantage. On the other hand, the Brewers have won 2 of their last 5 matches and will be looking to improve their performance.

    The bookmakers have given coefficients of 1.7 for the Red Sox and 2.21 for the Brewers, indicating that the Red Sox are slight favorites to win. Our ML estimation gives the Red Sox a 55.9% probability of winning, with the Brewers at 44.1%. The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a tie with a 6:6 score.

    Overall, this match is expected to be a close and exciting one, with both teams having a chance to come out on top. Fans can expect a thrilling game with plenty of action on the field.

    Generated automatically

    Boston Red Sox – Milwaukee Brewers and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment