Botic Van De Zandschulp vs Mackenzie McDonald, Jun 10, 2024

ATP Hertogenbosch, on Monday,

Van De Zandschulp

Mackenzie McDonald

Score, Highlights

Van De Zandschulp 56.8% McDonald 43.2%

Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

Watch Watch and Bet Van De Zandschulp – McDonald available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
betsson 1.64 2.16
MarathonBet 1.69 2.21 Watch Watch and Bet
Best for US Customers 1.63 2.14

Latest Results

27.05.24 Fabio Fognini – Botic Van De Zandschulp – 3:0
16.05.24 Arthur Fils – Botic Van De Zandschulp – 2:1
15.05.24 Botic Van De Zandschulp – Quentin Halys – 2:0
11.05.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Botic Van De Zandschulp – 2:0
09.05.24 Nicolas Moreno De Alboran – Botic Van De Zandschulp – 1:2
05.06.24 Mackenzie McDonald – Shintaro Mochizuki – 1:2
04.06.24 Mackenzie McDonald – Alex Bolt – 2:0
28.05.24 Mackenzie McDonald – Tallon Griekspoor – 1:3
19.05.24 Aleksandar Vukic – Mackenzie McDonald – 2:0
15.05.24 Mackenzie McDonald – Roberto Bautista-Agut – 0:2

Facts

  • Recent matches Van De Zandschulp is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • McDonald is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Van De Zandschulp could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both players are almost equal.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Van De Zandschulp won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    Latest Head To Head

    06.01.22 Mackenzie McDonald – Botic Van De Zandschulp – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Koolhof W. (Alt) Haase R. (WC) 0 : 2
    2 Hsu Y. H. Napolitano S. (7) 1 : 2
    3 Walton A. (2) Huesler M. 0 : 2
    4 Virtanen O. Svajda Z. (6) 2 : 1
    5 Bergs Z. (3) Jasika O. 2 : 0
    6 Schoolkate T. Atmane T. (5) 2 : 1
    7 Garin C. (4) Yevseyev D. 2 : 0
    8 Brouwer G. Moreno De Alboran N. (8) 2 : 1

    Final

    1 Haase R. Napolitano S. (7)
    2 Huesler M. Virtanen O.
    3 Bergs Z. (3) Schoolkate T.
    4 Garin C. (4) Brouwer G.

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Botic Van De Zandschulp and Mackenzie McDonald in the ATP Hertogenbosch is set to be a competitive one. Van De Zandschulp, who is playing at home, has won 2 out of his last 5 matches, while McDonald has won 1 out of his last 5 matches.

    The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Van De Zandschulp is the slight favorite to win, with odds of 1.65 compared to McDonald’s 2.26. Our ML estimation gives Van De Zandschulp a 59.2% chance of winning, with McDonald having a 40.8% chance.

    Overall, this match has the potential to be a close and exciting one, with both players looking to secure a victory. Fans can expect to see some high-quality tennis as these two competitors battle it out on the court.

    Generated automatically

    Botic Van De Zandschulp – Mackenzie McDonald and other ATP Hertogenbosch events on our partner.

  • ATP Hertogenbosch

    Related Articles

    0 Comment