Brazil W vs Italy W, Jun 01, 2024

Nations League Volleyball Women, on Saturday,

Brazil

Italy

Score, Highlights

Brazil 29.8% Italy 70.2%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 3.08 1.31

Latest Results

30.05.24 Brazil W volleyball – Netherlands W volleyball – 3:1
28.05.24 Brazil W volleyball – Japan W volleyball – 3:2
19.05.24 Brazil W volleyball – Serbia W volleyball – 3:0
17.05.24 Brazil W volleyball – USA W volleyball – 3:1
16.05.24 Brazil W volleyball – South Korea W volleyball – 3:0
30.05.24 Dominican Republic W volleyball – Italy W volleyball – 0:3
29.05.24 Italy W volleyball – France W volleyball – 3:0
18.05.24 Italy W volleyball – Turkey W volleyball – 3:1
17.05.24 Italy W volleyball – Bulgaria W volleyball – 3:0
16.05.24 Germany W volleyball – Italy W volleyball – 1:3

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Brazil won 3.
  • During last matches two teams got success in matches and won.
  • Brazil could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Italy is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today’s Italy to win the game is with odds 1.31.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Brazil won 13 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 44-25.

    Latest Head To Head

    28.06.23 Brazil W volleyball – Italy W volleyball – 3:2
    13.10.22 Italy W volleyball – Brazil W volleyball – 1:3
    04.10.22 Italy W volleyball – Brazil W volleyball – 2:3
    17.07.22 Italy W volleyball – Brazil W volleyball – 3:0
    18.06.22 Italy W volleyball – Brazil W volleyball – 3:1

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Brazil W 6 6 0 18:5 17
    2 Poland W 5 5 0 15:1 15
    3 Italy W 6 5 1 15:5 15
    4 China W 5 4 1 13:6 12
    5 Japan W 6 4 2 14:8 12
    6 Turkey W 5 3 2 12:8 10
    7 USA W 5 3 2 11:8 9
    8 Canada W 5 3 2 11:8 9
    9 Netherlands W 6 2 4 9:13 6
    10 Dominican Republic W 6 2 4 7:13 6
    11 South Korea W 5 1 4 5:13 4
    12 Serbia W 5 1 4 6:12 3
    13 Germany W 5 1 4 6:12 3
    14 Thailand W 5 1 4 6:13 3
    15 France W 6 1 5 3:16 3
    16 Bulgaria W 5 1 4 4:14 2

    Nations League Volleyball Women Outrights

    1. USA: 3.7 (18.6%)

    2. Turkey U19 W: 4.5 (15.29%)

    3. Italy U16 W: 5.5 (12.51%)

    4. Brazil: 6 (11.47%)

    5. China: 6.5 (10.59%)

    6. Poland U20: 7.5 (9.17%)

    7. Serbia U20: 11 (6.25%)

    8. Japan: 12 (5.73%)

    9. Netherlands U17: 21 (3.28%)

    10. Dominican Republic: 23 (2.99%)

    11. Canada: 41 (1.68%)

    12. Germany: 41 (1.68%)

    13. France: 276 (0.25%)

    14. Thailand W: 326 (0.21%)

    15. Bulgaria: 451 (0.15%)

    16. South Korea: 451 (0.15%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Brazil W and Italy W in the Nations League Volleyball Women promises to be a thrilling encounter between two teams in top form. Both teams have been on a winning streak, with Brazil W winning 5 out of 5 matches and Italy W also winning 5 out of 5 matches before this one.

    The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Italy W is the favorite to win this match, with odds of 1.31 compared to Brazil W’s odds of 3.08. Our own ML estimation gives Italy W a 65.7% chance of winning, while Brazil W has a 34.3% chance of coming out on top.

    The match is sure to be competitive, with both teams showcasing their skills and determination to secure a victory. Fans can expect to see intense rallies, powerful spikes, and strategic plays from both sides as they battle it out on the volleyball court. It is a must-watch clash for volleyball enthusiasts, as it has the potential to be a close and exciting contest.

    Generated automatically

    Brazil W – Italy W and other Nations League Volleyball Women events on our partner.

  • Nations League Volleyball Women

    Related Articles

    0 Comment