Bursaspor vs Vestelspor Manisa, Apr 14, 2024

Turkish Basketball Super Ligi, on Sunday,

Bursaspor

Vestelspor Manisa

Score, Highlights

Bursaspor 43% Vestelspor Manisa 57%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match, Bursaspor Basketball will be facing off against Vestelspor Manisa in the Turkish Basketball Super Ligi. Bursaspor will have the home-court advantage, which could give them an edge in this matchup.

Looking at the recent performance of both teams, Bursaspor has won 3 out of their last 5 matches, showing that they are in decent form. On the other hand, Vestelspor Manisa has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, indicating a slightly weaker performance compared to Bursaspor.

According to the bookmakers’ coefficients, Bursaspor is the slight underdog in this match, with odds of 2.19 compared to Vestelspor Manisa’s odds of 1.65. However, our ML estimation gives Bursaspor a 43.8% chance of winning, while Vestelspor Manisa has a 56.2% chance.

Overall, this should be an interesting and competitive match between two teams with fairly similar recent performances. It will be exciting to see which team comes out on top in this Turkish Basketball Super Ligi showdown.

Facts

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 11 and 5 in the zone Promotion ~ Super Lig (Play Offs: Quarter~finals)).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Bursaspor won 4.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Vestelspor Manisa could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Our prediction for today’s Bursaspor to win the game is with odds 2.19.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Bursaspor won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 627-599.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bursaspor won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 351-323.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 2.19 1.65
    Best for US Customers 2.19 1.65

    Latest Results

    06.04.24 Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – Bursaspor Basketball – 82:87
    29.03.24 Bursaspor Basketball – Tofas S.K. – 89:95
    22.03.24 Samsunspor DSİ – Bursaspor Basketball – 80:108
    17.03.24 Bursaspor Basketball – Galatasaray Basketball – 65:81
    10.03.24 Bahcesehir Koleji Basketball – Bursaspor Basketball – 67:80
    07.04.24 Vestelspor Manisa – Darüşşafaka SK – 69:62
    30.03.24 Turk Telekom BK – Vestelspor Manisa – 79:83
    24.03.24 Vestelspor Manisa – Anadolu Efes Pilsen – 76:81
    16.03.24 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Vestelspor Manisa – 98:82
    09.03.24 Vestelspor Manisa – Petkim Spor – 90:106

    Latest Head To Head

    17.12.23 Vestelspor Manisa – Bursaspor Basketball – 98:95
    22.04.23 Vestelspor Manisa – Bursaspor Basketball – 82:87
    16.12.22 Bursaspor Basketball – Vestelspor Manisa – 96:85
    21.09.22 Bursaspor Basketball – Vestelspor Manisa – 81:78
    22.12.18 Bursaspor Basketball – Vestelspor Manisa – 94:81

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Anadolu Efes 26 23 3 2265:2088 49
    2 Fenerbahce 25 21 4 2277:1868 46
    3 Besiktas 25 19 6 2045:1844 44
    4 Pinar Karsiyaka 26 18 8 2302:2196 44
    5 Manisa 26 14 12 2113:2154 40
    6 Petkim Spor 26 13 13 2156:2133 39
    7 Galatasaray 26 13 13 2158:2142 39
    8 Buyukcekmece 26 12 14 2119:2109 38
    9 Darussafaka 26 12 14 2117:2187 38
    10 Turk Telekom 26 11 15 2107:2109 37
    11 Bursaspor 26 11 15 2112:2196 37
    12 Bahcesehir Kol 26 10 16 2235:2277 36
    13 Tofas 26 10 16 2206:2272 36
    14 Merkezefendi 26 9 17 2081:2240 35
    15 u00c7au011fdau015f Bodrum Spor 26 8 18 2102:2215 34
    16 Samsunspor 26 3 23 1919:2284 29

    Turkish Basketball Super Ligi Outrights

    1. Fenerbahce: 1.6 (54.33%)

    2. Anadolu Efes: 2.45 (35.48%)

    3. Besiktas: 33 (2.63%)

    4. Pinar Karsiyaka: 45 (1.93%)

    5. Manisa Buyuksehri: 71 (1.22%)

    6. Tofas: 81 (1.07%)

    7. Galatasaray: 101 (0.86%)

    8. Aliaga Petkim: 121 (0.72%)

    9. Turk Telekom: 201 (0.43%)

    10. Bursaspor Durmazlar: 251 (0.35%)

    11. Buyukcekmece: 321 (0.27%)

    12. Bahcesehir Koleji: 421 (0.21%)

    13. Darussafaka: 601 (0.14%)

    14. Izmir Buyuksehir Belediyesi: 651 (0.13%)

    15. Cagdas Bodrum Spor: 701 (0.12%)

    16. Samsun BSB: 951 (0.09%)

    Bursaspor – Vestelspor Manisa and other Turkish Basketball Super Ligi events on our partner.

  • Turkish Basketball Super Ligi

    Related Articles

    0 Comment