Büyükçekmece vs Merkezefendi, Apr 13, 2024

Turkish Basketball Super Ligi, on Saturday,

Büyükçekmece

Merkezefendi

Score, Highlights

Büyükçekmece 66.5% Merkezefendi 33.5%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Büyükçekmece Basketbol and Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej in the Turkish Basketball Super Ligi on April 13, 2024, is expected to be an exciting one. Büyükçekmece has been in good form, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches, while Merkezefendi has won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have Büyükçekmece as the favorite with odds of 1.41, while Merkezefendi has odds of 2.8. Our ML estimation gives Büyükçekmece a 66.4% chance of winning, with a 33.6% chance of a draw or a Merkezefendi victory.

Overall, it looks like Büyükçekmece has the upper hand going into this match, but anything can happen in basketball. Fans can expect a competitive game with both teams giving it their all to come out on top.

Facts

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 8 in the zone Promotion ~ Super Lig (Play Offs: Quarter~finals) and 14).
  • Büyükçekmece is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Merkezefendi is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Merkezefendi could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Büyükçekmece will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Büyükçekmece to win the game is with odds 1.41.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Büyükçekmece won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 437-402.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Büyükçekmece won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 174-171.

    Outrights of Turkish Basketball Super Ligi Buyukcekmece: 0.27%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 1.41 2.8
    Best for US Customers 1.41 2.8

    Latest Results

    07.04.24 Tofas S.K. – Büyükçekmece Basketbol – 73:94
    29.03.24 Büyükçekmece Basketbol – Samsunspor DSİ – 96:58
    24.03.24 Galatasaray Basketball – Büyükçekmece Basketbol – 96:101 OT
    18.03.24 Büyükçekmece Basketbol – Bahcesehir Koleji Basketball – 75:68
    10.03.24 Pinar Karsiyaka – Büyükçekmece Basketbol – 93:87
    06.04.24 Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – Bursaspor Basketball – 82:87
    30.03.24 Darüşşafaka SK – Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – 86:88
    23.03.24 Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – Turk Telekom BK – 95:81
    17.03.24 Anadolu Efes Pilsen – Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – 83:77
    09.03.24 Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 68:93

    Latest Head To Head

    18.12.23 Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – Büyükçekmece Basketbol – 64:78
    12.03.23 Büyükçekmece Basketbol – Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – 89:81
    28.10.22 Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – Büyükçekmece Basketbol – 77:76
    09.04.22 Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – Büyükçekmece Basketbol – 90:109
    12.12.21 Büyükçekmece Basketbol – Merkezefendi Belediyesi Yuksekcita Kolej – 85:90 OT (79:79)

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Anadolu Efes 26 23 3 2265:2088 49
    2 Fenerbahce 25 21 4 2277:1868 46
    3 Besiktas 25 19 6 2045:1844 44
    4 Pinar Karsiyaka 26 18 8 2302:2196 44
    5 Manisa 26 14 12 2113:2154 40
    6 Petkim Spor 26 13 13 2156:2133 39
    7 Galatasaray 26 13 13 2158:2142 39
    8 Buyukcekmece 26 12 14 2119:2109 38
    9 Darussafaka 26 12 14 2117:2187 38
    10 Turk Telekom 26 11 15 2107:2109 37
    11 Bursaspor 26 11 15 2112:2196 37
    12 Bahcesehir Kol 26 10 16 2235:2277 36
    13 Tofas 26 10 16 2206:2272 36
    14 Merkezefendi 26 9 17 2081:2240 35
    15 u00c7au011fdau015f Bodrum Spor 26 8 18 2102:2215 34
    16 Samsunspor 26 3 23 1919:2284 29

    Turkish Basketball Super Ligi Outrights

    1. Fenerbahce: 1.6 (54.33%)

    2. Anadolu Efes: 2.45 (35.48%)

    3. Besiktas: 33 (2.63%)

    4. Pinar Karsiyaka: 45 (1.93%)

    5. Manisa Buyuksehri: 71 (1.22%)

    6. Tofas: 81 (1.07%)

    7. Galatasaray: 101 (0.86%)

    8. Aliaga Petkim: 121 (0.72%)

    9. Turk Telekom: 201 (0.43%)

    10. Bursaspor Durmazlar: 251 (0.35%)

    11. Buyukcekmece: 321 (0.27%)

    12. Bahcesehir Koleji: 421 (0.21%)

    13. Darussafaka: 601 (0.14%)

    14. Izmir Buyuksehir Belediyesi: 651 (0.13%)

    15. Cagdas Bodrum Spor: 701 (0.12%)

    16. Samsun BSB: 951 (0.09%)

    Büyükçekmece – Merkezefendi and other Turkish Basketball Super Ligi events on our partner.

  • Turkish Basketball Super Ligi

    Related Articles

    0 Comment