Çağdaş Bodrum Spor vs Tofaş, Apr 14, 2024

Turkish Basketball Super Ligi, on Sunday,

Çağdaş Bodrum Spor

Tofaş

Score, Highlights

Çağdaş Bodrum Spor 55.5% Tofaş 44.5%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match, Çağdaş Bodrum Spor will be looking to improve their recent form as they have only won 1 out of their last 5 matches. They will be playing on their home court, which could potentially give them an advantage.

On the other hand, Tofaş S.K. has also only won 1 out of their last 5 matches, so both teams will be looking to secure a much-needed victory. The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that this will be a close game, with Çağdaş Bodrum Spor having a slight edge in terms of odds.

Our ML estimation gives Çağdaş Bodrum Spor a 54.1% probability of winning, while Tofaş S.K. has a 45.9% chance. This indicates that it could be a tight and competitive match between the two teams. Fans can expect an intense and exciting game as both teams will be fighting for the win.

Facts

  • One and the other team are in an unacceptable form.
  • Çağdaş Bodrum Spor could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Çağdaş Bodrum Spor won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 177-201.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Çağdaş Bodrum Spor won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 95-99.

    Outrights of Turkish Basketball Super Ligi Tofas: 1.07% Cagdas Bodrum Spor: 0.12%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 1.69 2.11
    Best for US Customers 1.69 2.11

    Latest Results

    05.04.24 Samsunspor DSİ – Çağdaş Bodrum Spor – 61:100
    29.03.24 Çağdaş Bodrum Spor – Galatasaray Basketball – 77:81
    23.03.24 Bahcesehir Koleji Basketball – Çağdaş Bodrum Spor – 89:86
    16.03.24 Çağdaş Bodrum Spor – Pinar Karsiyaka – 97:98
    10.03.24 Besiktas Basketball – Çağdaş Bodrum Spor – 96:90
    07.04.24 Tofas S.K. – Büyükçekmece Basketbol – 73:94
    03.04.24 CB Canarias – Tofas S.K. – 83:77
    29.03.24 Bursaspor Basketball – Tofas S.K. – 89:95
    24.03.24 Tofas S.K. – Darüşşafaka SK – 83:90
    19.03.24 Strasbourg IG Basket – Tofas S.K. – 78:65

    Latest Head To Head

    16.12.23 Tofas S.K. – Çağdaş Bodrum Spor – 102:82
    21.09.23 Çağdaş Bodrum Spor – Tofas S.K. – 95:99

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Anadolu Efes 26 23 3 2265:2088 49
    2 Fenerbahce 25 21 4 2277:1868 46
    3 Besiktas 25 19 6 2045:1844 44
    4 Pinar Karsiyaka 26 18 8 2302:2196 44
    5 Manisa 26 14 12 2113:2154 40
    6 Petkim Spor 26 13 13 2156:2133 39
    7 Galatasaray 26 13 13 2158:2142 39
    8 Buyukcekmece 26 12 14 2119:2109 38
    9 Darussafaka 26 12 14 2117:2187 38
    10 Turk Telekom 26 11 15 2107:2109 37
    11 Bursaspor 26 11 15 2112:2196 37
    12 Bahcesehir Kol 26 10 16 2235:2277 36
    13 Tofas 26 10 16 2206:2272 36
    14 Merkezefendi 26 9 17 2081:2240 35
    15 u00c7au011fdau015f Bodrum Spor 26 8 18 2102:2215 34
    16 Samsunspor 26 3 23 1919:2284 29

    Turkish Basketball Super Ligi Outrights

    1. Fenerbahce: 1.6 (54.33%)

    2. Anadolu Efes: 2.45 (35.48%)

    3. Besiktas: 33 (2.63%)

    4. Pinar Karsiyaka: 45 (1.93%)

    5. Manisa Buyuksehri: 71 (1.22%)

    6. Tofas: 81 (1.07%)

    7. Galatasaray: 101 (0.86%)

    8. Aliaga Petkim: 121 (0.72%)

    9. Turk Telekom: 201 (0.43%)

    10. Bursaspor Durmazlar: 251 (0.35%)

    11. Buyukcekmece: 321 (0.27%)

    12. Bahcesehir Koleji: 421 (0.21%)

    13. Darussafaka: 601 (0.14%)

    14. Izmir Buyuksehir Belediyesi: 651 (0.13%)

    15. Cagdas Bodrum Spor: 701 (0.12%)

    16. Samsun BSB: 951 (0.09%)

    Çağdaş Bodrum Spor – Tofaş and other Turkish Basketball Super Ligi events on our partner.

  • Turkish Basketball Super Ligi

    Related Articles

    0 Comment