Caroline Dolehide vs Francesca Jones, Jun 10, 2024

WTA Nottingham, on Monday,

Caroline Dolehide

Francesca Jones

Score, Highlights

Dolehide 67.7% Jones 32.3%

Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

Watch Watch and Bet Dolehide – Jones available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.42 2.9 Watch Watch and Bet

Latest Results

27.05.24 Danielle Collins – Caroline Dolehide – 2:0
08.05.24 Caroline Dolehide – Bernarda Pera – 0:2
28.04.24 Yulia Putintseva – Caroline Dolehide – 2:0
26.04.24 Caroline Dolehide – Anhelina Kalinina – 2:1
24.04.24 Zhuoxuan Bai – Caroline Dolehide – 0:2
05.06.24 Greetje Minnen – Francesca Jones – 2:0
26.05.24 Francesca Jones – Kathinka Von Deichmann – 2:0
25.05.24 Francesca Jones – Anastasiya Soboleva – 2:0
24.05.24 Louisa Chirico – Francesca Jones – 0:2
24.05.24 Eleonora Alvisi – Francesca Jones – 0:2

Facts

  • Recent matches Dolehide is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Jones is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Dolehide could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Dolehide is a favorite.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Fruhvirtova L. (1) Rajecki A. 2 : 1
    2 Murray S. Zhao C. (10) 2 : 1
    3 Eala A. (2) Grey S. B. 2 : 0
    4 Shibahara E. Inglis M. (11) 2 : 0
    5 Marino R. (3) Diatchenko V. 2 : 0
    6 Dunne K. Kartal S. (12) 0 : 2
    7 Birrell K. (4) Diyas Z. 2 : 0
    8 Loeb J. Aiava D. (8) 0 : 2
    9 Stefanini L. (5) Banks A. 2 : 1
    10 Bjorklund M. Gibson T. (7) 0 : 2
    11 Kawa K. (6) Bains N. 0 : 2
    12 Appleton E. Ma Y. (9) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Fruhvirtova L. (1) Murray S.
    2 Eala A. (2) Shibahara E.
    3 Marino R. (3) Kartal S. (12)
    4 Birrell K. (4) Aiava D. (8)
    5 Stefanini L. (5) Gibson T. (7)
    6 Bains N. Appleton E.

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming tennis match between Caroline Dolehide and Francesca Jones, Caroline Dolehide will be playing on home turf. However, her recent form has not been the best, having only won 2 out of her last 5 matches. On the other hand, Francesca Jones has been in better form, winning 4 out of her last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have given odds of 1.41 for Caroline Dolehide and 2.95 for Francesca Jones, suggesting that Dolehide is the favorite to win. Our machine learning estimation gives Dolehide a 68.6% chance of winning, with Jones having a 31.4% chance.

    Based on the bookmakers’ most likely result, a 2-0 victory for Caroline Dolehide is expected. However, with Jones in good form, the outcome of the match is still uncertain. This should be an exciting and competitive match to watch.

    Generated automatically

    Caroline Dolehide – Francesca Jones and other WTA Nottingham events on our partner.

  • WTA Nottingham

    Related Articles

    0 Comment