Casper Ruud vs Tomas Martin Etcheverry, Apr 20, 2024

ATP Barcelona, on Saturday,

Ruud

Etcheverry

Score, Highlights

Ruud 73.6% Etcheverry 26.4%

Short Preview

The upcoming ATP Barcelona match between Casper Ruud and Tomas Martin Etcheverry promises to be an exciting one. Both players have been in good form recently, with Casper Ruud winning 4 out of his last 5 matches and Tomas Martin Etcheverry also winning 4 out of his last 5 matches.

Casper Ruud, being the home player, will have the advantage of local support from the crowd, which could potentially give him a boost in the match. On the other hand, Tomas Martin Etcheverry has been performing well and will be looking to continue his winning streak.

According to the bookmakers, Casper Ruud is the favorite to win with odds of 1.33, while Tomas Martin Etcheverry is the underdog with odds of 3.38. Our ML estimation gives Casper Ruud a 72.3% chance of winning, with Tomas Martin Etcheverry having a 27.7% chance.

Overall, this match is expected to be a closely contested one, with both players in good form and fighting for a spot in the next round of the tournament. Fans can expect a thrilling showdown between these two talented players in Barcelona.

Facts

  • At the moment players are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Ruud could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Ruud is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Ruud won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Ruud – Etcheverry available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.28 3.6
    betsson 1.32 3.4
    MarathonBet 1.25 3.43 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.29 3.6
    Best for US Customers 1.28 3.7

    Latest Results

    19.04.24 Matteo Arnaldi – Casper Ruud – 0:2
    18.04.24 Jordan Thompson Tennis – Casper Ruud – 0:2
    17.04.24 Alexandre Muller – Casper Ruud – 0:2
    14.04.24 Casper Ruud – Stefanos Tsitsipas – 0:2
    13.04.24 Novak Djokovic – Casper Ruud – 1:2
    19.04.24 Cameron Norrie – Tomas Martin Etcheverry – 0:2
    18.04.24 Tomas Martin Etcheverry – Brandon Nakashima – 2:1
    16.04.24 Tomas Martin Etcheverry – Nick Hardt – 2:0
    10.04.24 Tomas Martin Etcheverry – Stefanos Tsitsipas – 0:2
    09.04.24 Nicolas Jarry – Tomas Martin Etcheverry – 0:2

    Latest Head To Head

    01.10.23 Tomas Martin Etcheverry – Casper Ruud – 1:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/32-finals

    1 Marozsan F. (17) Bye
    2 van Assche L. Zhang Z. 2 : 0
    3 Diaz Acosta F. Rincon D. (WC) 2 : 0
    4 Bye Coric B. (15)
    5 Musetti L. (10) Bye
    6 Grenier H. (LL) Carballes Baena R. 0 : 2
    7 Kotov P. Ofner S. 1 : 2
    8 Bye Tsitsipas S. (5)
    9 De Minaur A. (4) Bye
    10 Cobolli F. Nadal R. (PR) 0 : 2
    11 Altmaier D. Popyrin A. 2 : 0
    12 Bye Fils A. (16)
    13 Davidovich Fokina A. (11) Bye
    14 Machac T. Shang J. (Q) 2 : 0
    15 Schwartzman D. (Q) Lajovic D. 0 : 2
    16 Bye Humbert U. (6)
    17 Baez S. (8) Bye
    18 Arnaldi M. Cazaux A. (RET.) 0 : 0
    19 Ajdukovic D. (Q) Trungelliti M. (Q) 0 : 2
    20 Bye Jarry N. (9)
    21 Thompson J. (14) Bye
    22 Munar J. Nishioka Y. 2 : 0
    23 Muller A. Ramos A. (WC) 2 : 0
    24 Bye Ruud C. (3)
    25 Vavassori A. (LL) Bye
    26 Safiullin R. Bautista-Agut R. (WC) 0 : 2
    27 Mayot H. (Q) Cachin P. 2 : 1
    28 Bye Norrie C. (12)
    29 Etcheverry T. M. (13) Bye
    30 Hardt N. (Q) Landaluce M. (WC) 2 : 1
    31 Evans D. Nakashima B. 0 : 2
    32 Bye Rublev A. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 Marozsan F. (17) van Assche L. (RET.) 1 : 0
    2 Diaz Acosta F. Coric B. (15) 2 : 0
    3 Musetti L. (10) Carballes Baena R. 0 : 2
    4 Ofner S. Tsitsipas S. (5) 0 : 2
    5 De Minaur A. (4) Nadal R. 2 : 0
    6 Altmaier D. Fils A. (16) 1 : 2
    7 Davidovich Fokina A. (WO.) (11) Machac T.
    8 Lajovic D. Humbert U. (6) 2 : 0
    9 Baez S. (8) Arnaldi M. 1 : 2
    10 Trungelliti M. Jarry N. (9) 2 : 0
    11 Thompson J. (14) Munar J. 2 : 1
    12 Muller A. Ruud C. (3) 0 : 2
    13 Vavassori A. Bautista-Agut R. 1 : 2
    14 Mayot H. (RET.) Norrie C. (12) 1 : 1
    15 Etcheverry T. M. (13) Hardt N. 2 : 0
    16 Nakashima B. Rublev A. (2) 2 : 0

    1/8-finals

    1 Marozsan F. (17) Diaz Acosta F. 1 : 2
    2 Carballes Baena R. Tsitsipas S. (5) 0 : 2
    3 De Minaur A. (4) Fils A. (16) 0 : 2
    4 Davidovich Fokina A. (11) Lajovic D. 1 : 2
    5 Arnaldi M. Trungelliti M. 2 : 0
    6 Thompson J. (14) Ruud C. (3) 0 : 2
    7 Bautista-Agut R. Norrie C. (12) 0 : 2
    8 Etcheverry T. M. (13) Nakashima B. 2 : 1

    Quarter-finals

    1 Diaz Acosta F. Tsitsipas S. (5) 1 : 2
    2 Fils A. (16) Lajovic D.
    3 Arnaldi M. Ruud C. (3) 0 : 2
    4 Norrie C. (12) Etcheverry T. M. (13) 0 : 2

    Semi-finals

    1 Tsitsipas S. (5) TBD #2
    2 Ruud C. (3) Etcheverry T. M. (13)

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Barcelona Outrights

    1. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 2.28 (35.94%)

    2. Ruud Casper: 3.38 (24.3%)

    3. Fils Arthur: 7.67 (10.7%)

    4. Norrie Cameron: 9.75 (8.41%)

    5. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 12.83 (6.39%)

    6. Lajovic Dusan: 14.92 (5.5%)

    7. Arnaldi Matteo: 16.33 (5.02%)

    8. Diaz Acosta Facundo: 21.92 (3.74%)

    Casper Ruud – Tomas Martin Etcheverry and other ATP Barcelona events on our partner.

  • ATP Barcelona

    Related Articles

    0 Comment