CB Breogán vs BC Andorra, May 10, 2024

Spanish ACB League, on Friday,

Breogán

Andorra

Score, Highlights

Breogán 64.5% Andorra 35.5%

Prediction (the most likely score): 84:79

Watch Watch and Bet Breogán – Andorra available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
betsson 1.48 2.7
MarathonBet 1.45 2.78 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 1.5 2.65
Best for US Customers 1.45 2.55

Latest Results

05.05.24 CB Breogán – CB Canarias – 76:54
27.04.24 CB Granada – CB Breogán – 84:85
20.04.24 CB Breogán – Gran Canaria 2014 – 70:77
14.04.24 Saski Baskonia – CB Breogán – 76:74
06.04.24 CB Breogán – Palencia Baloncesto – 73:65
04.05.24 Obradoiro CAB – BC Andorra – 101:89
28.04.24 BC Andorra – FC Barcelona Basketball – 108:92
20.04.24 Basquet Manresa – BC Andorra – 90:97
14.04.24 Gran Canaria 2014 – BC Andorra – 97:92
07.04.24 BC Andorra – CB Granada – 88:62

Facts

  • An autsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 15 and 12).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Breogán will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Breogán won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 407-386.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Breogán won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 168-153.

    Latest Head To Head

    29.09.23 BC Andorra – CB Breogán – 63:69
    06.03.22 BC Andorra – CB Breogán – 79:86
    12.12.21 CB Breogán – BC Andorra – 83:74
    18.05.19 BC Andorra – CB Breogán – 91:84
    22.12.18 CB Breogán – BC Andorra – 85:79

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Real Madrid ✔ 32 27 5 2802:2508 54
    2 Unicaja ✔ 32 26 6 2831:2467 52
    3 Barcelona ✔ 32 22 10 2822:2609 44
    4 Valencia ✔ 32 20 12 2686:2596 40
    5 Gran Canaria ✔ 32 20 12 2714:2611 40
    6 Tenerife ✔ 32 20 12 2673:2584 40
    7 Murcia ✔ 32 20 12 2682:2580 40
    8 Manresa 32 18 14 2708:2710 36
    9 Baskonia 32 17 15 2814:2819 34
    10 Joventut Badalona 32 15 17 2609:2754 30
    11 Bilbao 32 13 19 2528:2615 26
    12 MoraBanc Andorra 32 12 20 2693:2726 24
    13 Basket Zaragoza 32 12 20 2633:2730 24
    14 Basquet Girona 32 12 20 2589:2747 24
    15 Breogan 32 10 22 2372:2514 20
    16 Granada 32 9 23 2594:2786 18
    17 Obradoiro CAB 32 9 23 2582:2722 18
    18 Palencia ✔ 32 6 26 2538:2792 12

    Spanish ACB League Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 1.35 (61.74%)

    2. Barcelona: 3.8 (21.93%)

    3. Unicaja: 16 (5.21%)

    4. Valencia: 26 (3.21%)

    5. Saski Baskonia: 41 (2.03%)

    6. Tenerife: 51 (1.63%)

    7. Gran Canaria: 51 (1.63%)

    8. Murcia: 56 (1.49%)

    9. Manresa: 74 (1.13%)

    Short Preview

    CB Breogán will be looking to continue their good form as they take on BC Andorra in the upcoming Spanish ACB League match. With a home advantage, CB Breogán will be aiming to secure a victory and maintain their position in the league standings. However, BC Andorra will not be an easy opponent as they have also been performing well in their recent matches.

    Based on the Bookmakers coefficients and our ML estimation, CB Breogán are the favorites to win this match with a probability of 70.3%. BC Andorra, on the other hand, have a 29.7% chance of causing an upset.

    Overall, this is expected to be a competitive and exciting match between two evenly matched teams. Fans can expect to see some high-quality basketball action as both teams battle it out for the win.

    Generated automatically

    CB Breogán – BC Andorra and other Spanish ACB League events on our partner.

  • Spanish ACB League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment