Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Apr 28, 2024

Indian Premier League Cricket, on Sunday,

Chennai

Hyderabad

Score, Highlights

Chennai 52.1% Hyderabad 47.9%

Short Preview

The match between Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad on April 28, 2024, is expected to be a close one according to the bookmakers’ coefficients. Chennai Super Kings, despite their recent form of winning only 1 out of their last 5 matches, will have the home advantage which could work in their favor. On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad have won 2 out of their last 5 matches and will be looking to continue their winning momentum.

Based on our ML estimation, the probability of Chennai Super Kings winning is at 57.6%, while the probability of a draw is at 42.4%. This suggests that the match could go either way and will be a closely contested affair. Fans can expect an exciting and nail-biting match between these two teams.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Chennai won 3.
  • Chennai is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Hyderabad is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Chennai won 13 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 3032-2961.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chennai won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1755-1700.

    Outrights of Indian Premier League Cricket Sunrisers Hyderabad: 19.62%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.85 2
    Best for US Customers 1.77 1.94

    Latest Results

    19.04.24 Lucknow Super Giants – Chennai Super Kings – Lucknow Super Giants won by 8 wickets.
    14.04.24 Mumbai Indians – Chennai Super Kings – Chennai Super Kings won by 20 runs.
    08.04.24 Chennai Super Kings – Kolkata Knight Riders – Chennai Super Kings won by 7 wickets.
    05.04.24 Sunrisers Hyderabad – Chennai Super Kings – Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 6 wickets.
    31.03.24 Delhi Capitals – Chennai Super Kings – Delhi Capitals won by 20 runs.
    20.04.24 Delhi Capitals – Sunrisers Hyderabad – Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 67 runs.
    15.04.24 Royal Challengers Bangalore – Sunrisers Hyderabad – Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 25 runs.
    09.04.24 Punjab Kings – Sunrisers Hyderabad – 180:182
    05.04.24 Sunrisers Hyderabad – Chennai Super Kings – Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 6 wickets.
    31.03.24 Gujarat Titans – Sunrisers Hyderabad – Gujarat Titans won by 7 wickets.

    Latest Head To Head

    05.04.24 Sunrisers Hyderabad – Chennai Super Kings – Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 6 wickets.
    21.04.23 Chennai Super Kings – Sunrisers Hyderabad – 138:134
    01.05.22 Sunrisers Hyderabad – Chennai Super Kings – 189:201
    09.04.22 Chennai Super Kings – Sunrisers Hyderabad – 154:155
    30.09.21 Sunrisers Hyderabad – Chennai Super Kings – 134:139

    Standings

    2024

    Pts W L N/R NRR Pts
    1 Rajasthan Royals 7 6 1 0 1266:1223 +0.677 12
    2 Kolkata Knight Riders 7 5 2 0 1410:1299 +1.206 10
    3 Sunrisers Hyderabad 7 5 2 0 1544:1428 +0.914 10
    4 Chennai Super Kings 7 4 3 0 1241:1176 +0.529 8
    5 Lucknow Super Giants 7 4 3 0 1224:1162 +0.123 8
    6 Gujarat Titans 8 4 4 0 1242:1323 -1.055 8
    7 Mumbai Indians 7 3 4 0 1344:1362 -0.133 6
    8 Delhi Capitals 8 3 5 0 1370:1561 -0.477 6
    9 Punjab Kings 8 2 6 0 1383:1422 -0.292 4
    10 Royal Challengers Bengaluru 8 1 7 0 1548:1616 -1.046 2

    Indian Premier League Cricket Outrights

    1. Rajasthan Royals: 3.75 (23.25%)

    2. Sunrisers Hyderabad: 4.44 (19.62%)

    3. Kolkata Knight Riders: 4.75 (18.36%)

    4. Chennai Super Kings: 6 (14.53%)

    5. Mumbai Indians: 7.33 (11.89%)

    6. Lucknow Super Giants: 12.33 (7.07%)

    7. Gujarat Titans: 27 (3.23%)

    8. Delhi Capitals: 67 (1.3%)

    9. Punjab Kings: 201 (0.43%)

    10. Royal Challengers Bengaluru: 284.33 (0.31%)

    Chennai Super Kings – Sunrisers Hyderabad and other Indian Premier League Cricket events on our partner.

  • Indian Premier League Cricket

    Related Articles

    0 Comment