Chicago Cubs vs Chicago White Sox, Jun 05, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Chicago Cubs

Chi White Sox

Score, Highlights

Chi Cubs 63% Chi White Sox 37%

Outrights of MLB Chicago Cubs: 1.31% Chicago White Sox: 0.03%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.53 2.6

Latest Results

02.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 2:5
01.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 7:5
31.05.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 4:5
30.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 6:4
29.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 10:6
02.06.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago White Sox – 6:3
01.06.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago White Sox – 4:3
31.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago White Sox – 12:5
29.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Toronto Blue Jays – 1:3
28.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:7

Facts

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 6 and 15).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Chi Cubs won 3.
  • Chi Cubs is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Chi White Sox has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Chi Cubs could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Chi Cubs will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Chi Cubs won 9 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 113-108.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chi Cubs won 5 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 64-59.

    Latest Head To Head

    15.03.24 Chicago White Sox – Chicago Cubs – 3:2
    01.03.24 Chicago Cubs – Chicago White Sox – 10:6
    23.02.24 Chicago Cubs – Chicago White Sox – 8:1
    16.08.23 Chicago Cubs – Chicago White Sox – 4:3
    15.08.23 Chicago Cubs – Chicago White Sox – 3:5

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 61 42 19 299:192 0.689
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 58 38 20 294:215 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Detroit Tigers 60 30 30 256:253 0.500
    8 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    10 Texas Rangers 60 29 31 265:258 0.483
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 59 28 31 233:269 0.475
    12 Houston Astros 61 27 34 267:271 0.443
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 60 22 38 245:299 0.367
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 61 42 19 316:215 0.689
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 60 36 24 305:244 0.600
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 63 32 31 277:267 0.508
    6 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 58 28 30 225:269 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 61 29 32 259:290 0.475
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 60 28 32 278:276 0.467
    10 Washington Nationals 59 27 32 237:251 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 60 27 33 255:252 0.450
    13 New York Mets 60 25 35 257:297 0.417
    14 Colorado Rockies 59 21 38 241:330 0.356
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.85 (19%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.73 (12.77%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.78 (12.66%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.72 (9.47%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 8.24 (8.87%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.86 (4.92%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 15.91 (4.6%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.63 (4.15%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 23.88 (3.06%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 26.53 (2.76%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 28 (2.61%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.56 (2%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 37 (1.98%)

    14. Chicago Cubs: 55.88 (1.31%)

    15. Toronto Blue Jays: 59.56 (1.23%)

    16. San Francisco Giants: 60.57 (1.21%)

    17. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.19 (1.2%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 62.69 (1.17%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 63.13 (1.16%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 73.5 (0.99%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 94.25 (0.78%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 140.19 (0.52%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 144.56 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 183.71 (0.4%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 452.5 (0.16%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 494.13 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 503.94 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 505.8 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1313.69 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2384.66 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between the Chicago Cubs and the Chicago White Sox on June 05, 2024, is shaping up to be an exciting showdown. The Chicago Cubs, who are playing at home, have won 1 out of their last 5 matches, while the Chicago White Sox have yet to secure a win in their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the Chicago Cubs are the favorites to win this match, with odds of 1.53, compared to the Chicago White Sox’s odds of 2.6. Our ML estimation also indicates that the Chicago Cubs have a 60.7% chance of winning, while the Chicago White Sox have a 39.3% chance of pulling off an upset.

    With both teams looking to turn their recent form around, fans can expect a competitive and high-stakes game between these two Chicago rivals. The Chicago Cubs will have the advantage of playing in front of their home crowd, but the Chicago White Sox will be hungry for their first win in the last 5 matches. This match is sure to be a must-watch for baseball fans.

    Generated automatically

    Chicago Cubs – Chicago White Sox and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment