Chicago White Sox vs Kansas City Royals, Apr 16, 2024

MLB, on Tuesday,

Chicago White Sox

Kansas City

Score, Highlights

Chi White Sox 38.4% Kansas City 61.6%

Short Preview

In this matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Kansas City Royals on April 16, 2024, the White Sox will be looking to turn their recent poor form around as they have lost their last five matches. On the other hand, the Royals have won three out of their last five matches and will be looking to continue their winning momentum.

The bookmakers have given the White Sox slight underdogs with coefficients of 2.51, while the Royals are the favorites with coefficients of 1.57. Our ML estimation gives the Royals a 59.4% chance of winning, while the White Sox have a 40.6% chance.

The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 3-5 victory for the Royals. This is set to be an exciting matchup between two competitive teams, with the potential for either side to come out on top. Fans can expect a close and intense game with both teams giving it their all to secure the win.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Chi White Sox won 0.
  • Chi White Sox has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recent matches Kansas City is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently Chi White Sox have a series of home games.
  • Recently Kansas City have a series of guest games.
  • Kansas City will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Chi White Sox won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 72-110.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chi White Sox won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 36-26.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 3:5

    Outrights of MLB Kansas City Royals: 0.85% Chicago White Sox: 0.13%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.5 1.55
    betsson 2.5 1.55
    MarathonBet 2.54 1.61
    WilliamHill 2.55 1.57
    Best for US Customers 2.47 1.55

    Latest Results

    15.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Kansas City Royals – 0:2
    14.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Cincinnati Reds – 4:11
    13.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Cincinnati Reds – 0:5
    12.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Cincinnati Reds – 1:11
    10.04.24 Cleveland Guardians – Chicago White Sox – 7:6
    15.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Kansas City Royals – 0:2
    14.04.24 New York Mets – Kansas City Royals – 2:1
    13.04.24 New York Mets – Kansas City Royals – 7:11
    12.04.24 New York Mets – Kansas City Royals – 6:1
    11.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Houston Astros – 13:3

    Latest Head To Head

    15.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Kansas City Royals – 0:2
    07.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox – 5:3
    06.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox – 3:0
    05.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox – 2:1
    04.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox – 10:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 17 12 5 80:61 0.706
    2 Cleveland Guardians 16 11 5 87:52 0.688
    3 Kansas City Royals 17 11 6 87:48 0.647
    4 Baltimore Orioles 16 10 6 89:72 0.625
    5 Detroit Tigers 16 9 7 56:59 0.563
    6 Toronto Blue Jays 17 9 8 64:80 0.529
    7 Tampa Bay Rays 17 9 8 71:89 0.529
    8 Texas Rangers 17 9 8 87:72 0.529
    9 Boston Red Sox 17 9 8 72:66 0.529
    10 Los Angeles Angels 16 8 8 74:79 0.500
    11 Seattle Mariners 17 7 10 58:75 0.412
    12 Oakland Athletics 17 7 10 48:72 0.412
    13 Minnesota Twins 15 6 9 53:63 0.400
    14 Houston Astros 18 6 12 81:99 0.333
    15 Chicago White Sox 16 2 14 34:87 0.125

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 15 10 5 97:73 0.667
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 15 10 5 94:67 0.667
    3 Pittsburgh Pirates 17 11 6 90:69 0.647
    4 Chicago Cubs 16 10 6 85:71 0.625
    5 Los Angeles Dodgers 19 11 8 100:90 0.579
    6 Cincinnati Reds 16 9 7 93:77 0.563
    7 Philadelphia Phillies 17 9 8 60:72 0.529
    8 San Diego Padres 19 10 9 103:93 0.526
    9 New York Mets 16 8 8 75:71 0.500
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 17 8 9 91:71 0.471
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 17 8 9 64:71 0.471
    12 Washington Nationals 16 7 9 62:74 0.438
    13 San Francisco Giants 17 7 10 73:84 0.412
    14 Colorado Rockies 17 4 13 70:105 0.235
    15 Miami Marlins 17 3 14 63:99 0.176

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.02 (17.79%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.14 (13.91%)

    3. New York Yankees: 6.91 (10.35%)

    4. Houston Astros: 11.62 (6.16%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 11.63 (6.15%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 12.11 (5.91%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.19 (5.04%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.19 (3.08%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 26.69 (2.68%)

    10. Tampa Bay Rays: 26.81 (2.67%)

    11. Chicago Cubs: 26.81 (2.67%)

    12. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.17 (2.37%)

    13. St.Louis Cardinals: 31.66 (2.26%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 31.75 (2.25%)

    15. Minnesota Twins: 35.8 (2%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 36.17 (1.98%)

    17. San Diego Padres: 37.35 (1.92%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 38.93 (1.84%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 51.04 (1.4%)

    20. Pittsburgh Pirates: 55.11 (1.3%)

    21. New York Mets: 55.18 (1.3%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 57.62 (1.24%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 59.46 (1.2%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 84.6 (0.85%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 101.64 (0.7%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 204.08 (0.35%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 317.67 (0.23%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 490.09 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 534.58 (0.13%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 541.33 (0.13%)

    Chicago White Sox – Kansas City Royals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment