Chicago White Sox vs Kansas City Royals, Apr 17, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Chi White Sox

Kansas City

Score, Highlights

Chi White Sox 39% Kansas City 61%

Short Preview

In this upcoming MLB match on April 17, 2024, the Chicago White Sox will be facing off against the Kansas City Royals. The White Sox will be playing at home, hoping to turn around their recent string of losses as they have not won any of their last 5 matches. Meanwhile, the Royals have been in better form, winning 3 of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 2.49 for the White Sox and 1.59 for the Royals, indicating that the Royals are the favorites to win. Our ML estimation gives the Royals a 59.2% chance of winning, while the White Sox have a 40.8% chance.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 4:6 victory for the Kansas City Royals. This sets the stage for an exciting and competitive matchup between these two teams. Football fans can expect a closely contested game with both teams looking to secure the win.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Chi White Sox won 0.
  • Chi White Sox has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recent matches Kansas City is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently Chi White Sox have a series of home games.
  • Recently Kansas City have a series of guest games.
  • Kansas City will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Chi White Sox won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 72-110.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chi White Sox won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 36-26.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 4:6

    Outrights of MLB Kansas City Royals: 1% Chicago White Sox: 0.12%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.52 1.62
    Best for US Customers 2.45 1.56

    Latest Results

    15.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Kansas City Royals – 0:2
    14.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Cincinnati Reds – 4:11
    13.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Cincinnati Reds – 0:5
    12.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Cincinnati Reds – 1:11
    10.04.24 Cleveland Guardians – Chicago White Sox – 7:6
    15.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Kansas City Royals – 0:2
    14.04.24 New York Mets – Kansas City Royals – 2:1
    13.04.24 New York Mets – Kansas City Royals – 7:11
    12.04.24 New York Mets – Kansas City Royals – 6:1
    11.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Houston Astros – 13:3

    Latest Head To Head

    15.04.24 Chicago White Sox – Kansas City Royals – 0:2
    07.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox – 5:3
    06.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox – 3:0
    05.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox – 2:1
    04.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox – 10:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 17 12 5 80:61 0.706
    2 Cleveland Guardians 16 11 5 87:52 0.688
    3 Kansas City Royals 17 11 6 87:48 0.647
    4 Baltimore Orioles 16 10 6 89:72 0.625
    5 Detroit Tigers 17 10 7 60:61 0.588
    6 Toronto Blue Jays 17 9 8 64:80 0.529
    7 Tampa Bay Rays 17 9 8 71:89 0.529
    8 Boston Red Sox 17 9 8 72:66 0.529
    9 Los Angeles Angels 16 8 8 74:79 0.500
    10 Texas Rangers 18 9 9 89:76 0.500
    11 Seattle Mariners 17 7 10 58:75 0.412
    12 Oakland Athletics 17 7 10 48:72 0.412
    13 Minnesota Twins 15 6 9 53:63 0.400
    14 Houston Astros 18 6 12 81:99 0.333
    15 Chicago White Sox 16 2 14 34:87 0.125

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 15 10 5 97:73 0.667
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 15 10 5 94:67 0.667
    3 Pittsburgh Pirates 17 11 6 90:69 0.647
    4 Chicago Cubs 16 10 6 85:71 0.625
    5 Los Angeles Dodgers 19 11 8 100:90 0.579
    6 Cincinnati Reds 16 9 7 93:77 0.563
    7 Philadelphia Phillies 17 9 8 60:72 0.529
    8 San Diego Padres 19 10 9 103:93 0.526
    9 New York Mets 16 8 8 75:71 0.500
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 17 8 9 91:71 0.471
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 17 8 9 64:71 0.471
    12 Washington Nationals 16 7 9 62:74 0.438
    13 San Francisco Giants 17 7 10 73:84 0.412
    14 Colorado Rockies 17 4 13 70:105 0.235
    15 Miami Marlins 17 3 14 63:99 0.176

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.13 (17.67%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.33 (13.71%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.03 (10.39%)

    4. Houston Astros: 11.28 (6.48%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 11.9 (6.14%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 12.1 (6.04%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.64 (4.99%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.17 (3.15%)

    9. Tampa Bay Rays: 26.61 (2.74%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 26.63 (2.74%)

    11. Arizona Diamondbacks: 29.78 (2.45%)

    12. Seattle Mariners: 30 (2.44%)

    13. St.Louis Cardinals: 33.33 (2.19%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 33.44 (2.18%)

    15. San Diego Padres: 37.32 (1.96%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 37.36 (1.96%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 37.83 (1.93%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 42.33 (1.73%)

    19. New York Mets: 53.42 (1.37%)

    20. Pittsburgh Pirates: 55.61 (1.31%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 55.75 (1.31%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 57.42 (1.27%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 61.47 (1.19%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 73.41 (1%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 102.72 (0.71%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 216.61 (0.34%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 309.11 (0.24%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 495.32 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 628.39 (0.12%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 634.11 (0.12%)

    Chicago White Sox – Kansas City Royals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment