Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs, Jun 06, 2024

MLB, Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati, OH) on Thursday,

Cincinnati

Chi Cubs

Score, Highlights

Cincinnati 54.1% Chi Cubs 45.9%

Prediction (the most likely score): 6:6

Outrights of MLB Chicago Cubs: 1.29% Cincinnati Reds: 0.61%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
betsson 1.78 2.1
MarathonBet 1.77 2.12
Best for US Customers 1.78 2.05

Latest Results

05.06.24 Colorado Rockies – Cincinnati Reds – 7:12
04.06.24 Colorado Rockies – Cincinnati Reds – 1:4
03.06.24 Colorado Rockies – Cincinnati Reds – 3:13
02.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 2:5
01.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 7:5
05.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Chicago White Sox – 7:6
04.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Chicago White Sox – 7:6
02.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 2:5
01.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 7:5
31.05.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 4:5

Facts

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 11 and 5).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Cincinnati won 2.
  • Cincinnati is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Chi Cubs is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Chi Cubs could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Cincinnati have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Chi Cubs have a series of home games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • There will not play in Cincinnati: Antone T.
    (Elbow Injury)
    Encarnacion-Strand C.
    (Wrist Injury)
    Gibaut I.
    (Forearm injury)
    McLain M.
    (Shoulder Injury)
    Pagan E.
    (Muscle Injury)
    Williamson B.
    (Shoulder Injury)

  • There will not play in Chi Cubs: Alzolay A.
    (Forearm injury)
    Brewer C.
    (Back Injury)
    Kilian C.
    (Shoulder Injury)
    Merryweather J.
    (Ribs Injury)
    Wicks J.
    (Forearm injury)

  • There are questionable in Chi Cubs: Almonte Y.
    (Shoulder Injury)
    Palencia D.
    (Shoulder Injury)
    Thompson K.
    (Illness)

  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Cincinnati won 9 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 104-127.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cincinnati won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 28-44.

    Latest Head To Head

    02.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 2:5
    01.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 7:5
    31.05.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 4:5
    07.03.24 Cincinnati Reds – Chicago Cubs – 2:2
    27.02.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 6:6

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 63 44 19 313:198 0.698
    2 Cleveland Guardians 60 40 20 306:225 0.667
    3 Baltimore Orioles 60 39 21 306:219 0.650
    4 Kansas City Royals 62 36 26 302:231 0.581
    5 Seattle Mariners 63 35 28 235:228 0.556
    6 Minnesota Twins 61 33 28 266:268 0.541
    7 Tampa Bay Rays 62 31 31 248:295 0.500
    8 Detroit Tigers 62 31 31 260:263 0.500
    9 Boston Red Sox 62 31 31 273:247 0.500
    10 Texas Rangers 62 30 32 275:262 0.484
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 61 29 32 237:281 0.475
    12 Houston Astros 63 28 35 277:280 0.444
    13 Oakland Athletics 63 25 38 236:300 0.397
    14 Los Angeles Angels 62 24 38 252:303 0.387
    15 Chicago White Sox 62 15 47 184:324 0.242

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 63 44 19 320:216 0.698
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 63 38 25 303:222 0.603
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 62 36 26 306:248 0.581
    4 Atlanta Braves 59 34 25 265:229 0.576
    5 Chicago Cubs 62 31 31 271:281 0.500
    6 San Diego Padres 65 32 33 281:274 0.492
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 60 29 31 234:279 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 63 30 33 273:301 0.476
    9 Pittsburgh Pirates 61 29 32 250:270 0.475
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 62 29 33 289:290 0.468
    11 Cincinnati Reds 62 29 33 271:260 0.468
    12 Washington Nationals 61 27 34 241:266 0.443
    13 New York Mets 62 27 35 272:301 0.435
    14 Colorado Rockies 61 21 40 249:346 0.344
    15 Miami Marlins 62 21 41 227:315 0.339

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.88 (18.04%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.47 (12.8%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.48 (12.76%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.19 (9.73%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 7.68 (9.11%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.46 (4.84%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 14.69 (4.76%)

    8. Houston Astros: 15.88 (4.41%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 20.75 (3.37%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 26.97 (2.59%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 28.13 (2.49%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.25 (1.93%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 38.05 (1.84%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 52.31 (1.34%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 54.3 (1.29%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 57.88 (1.21%)

    17. Toronto Blue Jays: 59.38 (1.18%)

    18. San Francisco Giants: 61.08 (1.15%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 62.18 (1.12%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 71.88 (0.97%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 82.88 (0.84%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 114.88 (0.61%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 144.37 (0.48%)

    24. New York Mets: 162.02 (0.43%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 417.23 (0.17%)

    26. Los Angeles Angels: 426 (0.16%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 469.75 (0.15%)

    28. Miami Marlins: 473.09 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1401.19 (0.05%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2551.84 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Cincinnati Reds will be hosting the Chicago Cubs on June 6, 2024, in what is expected to be a thrilling MLB match-up. The Reds have been in great form recently, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches, while the Cubs have won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have the Reds as slight favorites with odds of 1.76, while the Cubs are priced at 2.12. Our ML estimation gives the Reds a 55.4% chance of winning, with the Cubs at 44.6%. The most likely result according to bookmakers is a draw at 6:6.

    Both teams will be looking to secure a important victory to continue their push for the playoffs, so we can expect a competitive and close match. With the Reds having the home advantage and better recent form, they will be looking to capitalize on this and secure a vital win against the Cubs. It promises to be an exciting game with lots of action and drama on the field.

    Generated automatically

    Cincinnati Reds – Chicago Cubs and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment