Cincinnati Reds vs Milwaukee Brewers, Apr 10, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Cincinnati Reds

Milwaukee Brewers

Score, Highlights

Cincinnati 55.5% Milwaukee 44.5%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between the Cincinnati Reds and the Milwaukee Brewers on April 10, 2024, is set to be an exciting one. Both teams have had mixed results in their latest matches, with the Reds winning 2 out of their last 5 games and the Brewers winning 3 out of their last 5.

The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 1.75 for the Reds and 2.18 for the Brewers, indicating that the match is expected to be close. Our ML estimation gives the Reds a slight advantage with a probability of 57.1%, while the Brewers have a probability of 42.9%.

The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 6-4 win for the Reds. However, with both teams having demonstrated their capabilities in recent matches, it is difficult to predict the outcome with certainty. Fans can expect an intense and competitive game as both teams battle it out on the field.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Cincinnati won 2.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Recently Cincinnati have a series of home games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Cincinnati won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 15 matches and goals 60-95.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cincinnati won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 40-69.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 6:4

    Outrights of MLB Cincinnati Reds: 1.91% Milwaukee Brewers: 1.13%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.77 2.22
    Best for US Customers 1.72 2.14

    Latest Results

    09.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Milwaukee Brewers – 5:9
    08.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Milwaukee Brewers – 10:8
    07.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – New York Mets – 1:3
    06.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – New York Mets – 9:6
    05.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – New York Mets – 2:3
    09.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Milwaukee Brewers – 5:9
    08.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Milwaukee Brewers – 10:8
    07.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Seattle Mariners – 12:4
    06.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Seattle Mariners – 3:5
    05.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Seattle Mariners – 6:5

    Latest Head To Head

    09.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Milwaukee Brewers – 5:9
    08.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Milwaukee Brewers – 10:8
    26.07.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Cincinnati Reds – 3:0
    25.07.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Cincinnati Reds – 3:4
    24.07.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Cincinnati Reds – 3:2

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 12 10 2 59:41 0.833
    2 Cleveland Guardians 11 8 3 62:28 0.727
    3 Kansas City Royals 11 7 4 48:28 0.636
    4 Detroit Tigers 11 7 4 38:38 0.636
    5 Boston Red Sox 11 7 4 51:31 0.636
    6 Los Angeles Angels 10 6 4 48:54 0.600
    7 Baltimore Orioles 10 6 4 54:33 0.600
    8 Texas Rangers 11 6 5 61:44 0.545
    9 Toronto Blue Jays 12 6 6 46:58 0.500
    10 Tampa Bay Rays 11 5 6 45:60 0.455
    11 Oakland Athletics 11 4 7 34:53 0.364
    12 Seattle Mariners 12 4 8 36:62 0.333
    13 Minnesota Twins 9 3 6 26:36 0.333
    14 Houston Astros 12 4 8 50:50 0.333
    15 Chicago White Sox 11 2 9 23:51 0.182

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Pittsburgh Pirates 12 9 3 69:50 0.750
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 14 10 4 79:65 0.714
    3 Atlanta Braves 10 7 3 69:43 0.700
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 10 7 3 58:46 0.700
    5 Chicago Cubs 10 6 4 66:51 0.600
    6 Cincinnati Reds 11 6 5 61:56 0.545
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 12 6 6 47:51 0.500
    8 San Diego Padres 13 6 7 69:68 0.462
    9 Philadelphia Phillies 11 5 6 41:50 0.455
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 12 5 7 69:54 0.417
    11 Washington Nationals 10 4 6 40:50 0.400
    12 New York Mets 11 4 7 38:51 0.364
    13 San Francisco Giants 11 4 7 43:62 0.364
    14 Colorado Rockies 12 3 9 51:84 0.250
    15 Miami Marlins 12 1 11 42:75 0.083

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.1 (17.32%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.97 (14.31%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.74 (9.18%)

    4. Houston Astros: 10.17 (6.99%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 10.89 (6.53%)

    6. Baltimore Orioles: 12.61 (5.63%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.39 (4.94%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.5 (3.02%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 24.89 (2.86%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 28.67 (2.48%)

    11. St.Louis Cardinals: 28.73 (2.47%)

    12. Tampa Bay Rays: 30 (2.37%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.44 (2.33%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 30.95 (2.3%)

    15. Boston Red Sox: 34.22 (2.08%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 35.28 (2.01%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 35.78 (1.99%)

    18. Cincinnati Reds: 37.22 (1.91%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 51.56 (1.38%)

    20. San Francisco Giants: 52.17 (1.36%)

    21. Pittsburgh Pirates: 53.22 (1.34%)

    22. New York Mets: 55.33 (1.28%)

    23. Milwaukee Brewers: 62.67 (1.13%)

    24. Los Angeles Angels: 79.78 (0.89%)

    25. Kansas City Royals: 80.89 (0.88%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 181.44 (0.39%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 342.22 (0.21%)

    28. Chicago White Sox: 479.79 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 500.56 (0.14%)

    30. Oakland Athletics: 539.47 (0.13%)

    Cincinnati Reds – Milwaukee Brewers and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment