Cittadella vs FeralpiSalò, Apr 27, 2024

Italian Serie B, on Saturday,

Cittadella

FeralpiSalò

Score, Highlights

Cittadella 51.6% Draw 26.8%% FeralpiSalò 21.6%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between AS Cittadella and FeralpiSalò in the Italian Serie B on April 27, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested one. Both teams have had mixed results in their last five matches, with each team winning only one game.

AS Cittadella is playing at home, which could give them a slight advantage. However, the bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the odds are fairly even, with AS Cittadella being the slight favorite at 1.83 compared to FeralpiSalò at 4.45.

According to our ML estimation, the probability of AS Cittadella winning is 53.1%, while the probability of a draw is 26.1% and the probability of FeralpiSalò winning is 20.8%. This indicates that it could be a close match with both teams having a chance to come out on top.

Overall, fans can expect an exciting and competitive match between AS Cittadella and FeralpiSalò, with both teams vying for a crucial victory in the Serie B.

Facts

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 10 and 19 in the zone Relegation).
  • Recent matches Cittadella is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • FeralpiSalò is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • In this match Cittadella is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Cittadella won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cittadella won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Cittadella – FeralpiSalò available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.82 3.5 4.2
    bet_at_home 1.84 3.6 4.65
    betsson 1.83 3.5 4.2
    MarathonBet 1.88 3.54 4.24 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.8 3.5 4.2
    Pinnacle 1.83 3.6 4.65
    Best for US Customers 1.8 3.4 4.3

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Südtirol-Alto Adige – AS Cittadella – 0:0
    13.04.24 AS Cittadella – AS Ascoli – 0:0
    06.04.24 AC Reggiana 1919 – AS Cittadella – 0:2
    01.04.24 Calcio Lecco 1912 – AS Cittadella – 1:1
    16.03.24 AS Cittadella – FC Modena – 1:1
    20.04.24 FeralpiSalò – Calcio Como – 2:5
    13.04.24 AC Pisa – FeralpiSalò – 3:1
    06.04.24 FeralpiSalò – Nuova Cosenza – 2:2
    01.04.24 US Cremonese – FeralpiSalò – 0:1
    16.03.24 FeralpiSalò – FC Parma – 1:2

    Latest Head To Head

    02.12.23 FeralpiSalò – AS Cittadella – 0:1
    24.04.16 FeralpiSalò – AS Cittadella – 1:2
    13.12.15 AS Cittadella – FeralpiSalò – 0:2

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Parma 34 20 10 4 59:32 27 70
    2 Como 34 20 7 7 54:37 17 67
    3 Venezia 34 19 7 8 62:39 23 64
    4 Cremonese 34 17 9 8 43:28 15 60
    5 Catanzaro 34 16 8 10 53:42 11 56
    6 Palermo 34 14 10 10 58:48 10 52
    7 Brescia 34 11 13 10 38:35 3 46
    8 Sampdoria 34 13 8 13 47:48 -1 45
    9 Pisa 34 11 11 12 45:46 -1 44
    10 Cittadella 34 11 11 12 37:40 -3 44
    11 Sudtirol 34 11 10 13 40:41 -1 43
    12 Modena 34 8 16 10 37:44 -7 40
    13 Reggiana 34 8 16 10 34:42 -8 40
    14 Cosenza 34 9 12 13 39:38 1 39
    15 Ternana 34 9 10 15 38:45 -7 37
    16 Bari 34 7 15 12 33:43 -10 36
    17 Spezia 34 7 15 12 31:46 -15 36
    18 Ascoli 34 7 13 14 33:38 -5 34
    19 FeralpiSalo 34 8 7 19 40:59 -19 31
    20 Lecco 34 6 8 20 32:62 -30 26

    Italian Serie B Outrights

    1. Parma: 1.3 (70.58%)

    2. Como: 4 (22.94%)

    3. Venezia: 15 (6.12%)

    4. Cremonese: 251 (0.37%)

    Cittadella – FeralpiSalò and other Italian Serie B events on our partner.

  • Italian Serie B

    Related Articles

    0 Comment