Clara Tauson vs Jule Niemeier, Jun 10, 2024

WTA Hertogenbosch, on Monday,

Clara Tauson

Jule Niemeier

Score, Highlights

Tauson 68.8% Niemeier 31.2%

Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

Watch Watch and Bet Tauson – Niemeier available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.36 3.1
bet_at_home 1.48 2.74
betsson 1.34 3.05
MarathonBet 1.37 3.12 Watch Watch and Bet
Best for US Customers 1.33 3

Latest Results

02.06.24 Clara Tauson – Ons Jabeur – 0:2
31.05.24 Clara Tauson – Sofia Kenin – 2:0
30.05.24 Jelena Ostapenko – Clara Tauson – 1:2
26.05.24 Tatjana Maria – Clara Tauson – 0:2
10.05.24 Clara Tauson – Anna Kalinskaya – 0:2
06.06.24 Jule Niemeier – Kimberly Birrell – 1:2
05.06.24 Jule Niemeier – Celine Naef – 2:0
26.05.24 Xin Yu Wang – Jule Niemeier – 2:1
23.05.24 Jule Niemeier – Dalma Galfi – 2:0
22.05.24 Jule Niemeier – Lauren Davis – 2:0

Facts

  • Both players are now playing unstable.
  • Niemeier could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Tauson is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Tauson won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    Latest Head To Head

    19.02.21 Jule Niemeier – Clara Tauson – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Sasnovich A. (1) Schoofs B. (WC) 2 : 0
    2 Martincova T. Stevanovic N. (12) 2 : 0
    3 Kessler M. (2) Koevermans A. 2 : 1
    4 Stakusic M. Galfi D. (8) 1 : 2
    5 Sun L. (3) Jakupovic D. 2 : 0
    6 Bakker A. (WC) Montgomery R. (11) 1 : 2
    7 Preston T. (4) Shinikova I. 2 : 0
    8 Kolodynska J. Ponchet J. (9) 0 : 2
    9 Mandlik E. (5) Anisimova A. 2 : 1
    10 Van den Broek I. L. (WC) Sonmez Z. (10) 1 : 2
    11 Hruncakova V. (6) Vedder E. 0 : 2
    12 Krajicek M. (WC) Lys E. (7) 0 : 2

    Final

    1 Sasnovich A. (1) Martincova T.
    2 Kessler M. (2) Galfi D. (8)
    3 Sun L. (3) Montgomery R. (11)
    4 Preston T. (4) Ponchet J. (9)
    5 Mandlik E. (5) Sonmez Z. (10)
    6 Vedder E. Lys E. (7)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Clara Tauson and Jule Niemeier in the WTA Hertogenbosch is set to be an exciting one. Both players have had relatively similar recent performances, with each winning 3 out of their last 5 matches.

    Clara Tauson, playing at home, may have a slight advantage in terms of support from the home crowd. However, Jule Niemeier is also a talented player and should not be underestimated.

    According to the bookmakers, Clara Tauson is the favorite to win with coefficients of 1.39, while Jule Niemeier’s coefficients are 3.04. Our ML estimation gives Clara Tauson a 70.1% chance of winning, with Jule Niemeier at 29.9%.

    The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 2:0 victory for Clara Tauson. However, in tennis, anything can happen, and it will be interesting to see how this match unfolds on June 10, 2024.

    Generated automatically

    Clara Tauson – Jule Niemeier and other WTA Hertogenbosch events on our partner.

  • WTA Hertogenbosch

    Related Articles

    0 Comment