Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic, Apr 20, 2024

NBA, on Saturday,

Cavaliers

Orlando

Score, Highlights

Cleveland 63.1% Orlando 36.9%

Short Preview

The upcoming NBA match on April 20, 2024, between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Orlando Magic is expected to be a competitive game. The Cleveland Cavaliers, as the home team, have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the Orlando Magic have also won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients are in favor of the Cleveland Cavaliers, with odds of 1.54 compared to 2.5 for the Orlando Magic. Our ML estimation gives the Cavaliers a 61.3% chance of winning, with the Magic at 38.7%.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a score of 107-102 in favor of the Cleveland Cavaliers. This suggests that it will be a close game with both teams expected to put up a strong fight.

Overall, it looks like fans can expect an exciting and closely contested matchup between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Orlando Magic on April 20, 2024.

Facts

  • 1st leg.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 2.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Cleveland will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 2086-2064.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cleveland won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 1052-1034.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 107:102

    Outrights of NBA Cleveland Cavaliers: 1.94% Orlando Magic: 0.53%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.53 2.55
    bet_at_home 1.52 2.71
    betsson 1.52 2.6
    MarathonBet 1.55 2.56
    WilliamHill 1.53 2.6
    Pinnacle 1.52 2.71
    Best for US Customers 1.48 2.55

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 Cleveland Cavaliers – Charlotte Hornets – 110:120
    12.04.24 Cleveland Cavaliers – Indiana Pacers – 129:120
    10.04.24 Cleveland Cavaliers – Memphis Grizzlies – 110:98
    07.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Cleveland Cavaliers – 120:118
    06.04.24 Los Angeles Lakers – Cleveland Cavaliers – 116:97
    14.04.24 Orlando Magic – Milwaukee Bucks – 113:88
    12.04.24 Philadelphia 76ers – Orlando Magic – 125:113
    10.04.24 Milwaukee Bucks – Orlando Magic – 117:99
    09.04.24 Houston Rockets – Orlando Magic – 118:106
    07.04.24 Orlando Magic – Chicago Bulls – 113:98

    Latest Head To Head

    22.02.24 Cleveland Cavaliers – Orlando Magic – 109:116
    22.01.24 Orlando Magic – Cleveland Cavaliers – 99:126
    11.12.23 Orlando Magic – Cleveland Cavaliers – 104:94
    06.12.23 Cleveland Cavaliers – Orlando Magic – 121:111
    12.10.23 Cleveland Cavaliers – Orlando Magic – 105:108

    Standings

    Main

    Western Conference

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Oklahoma City Thunder 82 57 25 9847:9239 0.695
    2 Denver Nuggets 82 57 25 9418:8987 0.695
    3 Minnesota Timberwolves 82 56 26 9264:8735 0.683
    4 Los Angeles Clippers 82 51 31 9481:9212 0.622
    5 Dallas Mavericks 82 50 32 9664:9483 0.610
    6 Phoenix Suns 82 49 33 9532:9281 0.598
    7 New Orleans Pelicans 82 49 33 9436:9074 0.598
    8 Los Angeles Lakers 82 47 35 9679:9630 0.573
    9 Sacramento Kings 82 46 36 9558:9415 0.561
    10 Golden State Warriors 82 46 36 9657:9443 0.561
    11 Houston Rockets 82 41 41 9375:9283 0.500
    12 Utah Jazz 82 31 51 9484:9885 0.378
    13 Memphis Grizzlies 82 27 55 8677:9251 0.329
    14 San Antonio Spurs 82 22 60 9192:9724 0.268
    15 Portland Trail Blazers 82 21 61 8722:9462 0.256

    Eastern Conference

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Boston Celtics 82 64 18 9887:8957 0.780
    2 New York Knicks 82 50 32 9249:8873 0.610
    3 Milwaukee Bucks 82 49 33 9756:9541 0.598
    4 Cleveland Cavaliers 82 48 34 9236:9038 0.585
    5 Orlando Magic 82 47 35 9058:8892 0.573
    6 Indiana Pacers 82 47 35 10110:9860 0.573
    7 Philadelphia 76ers 82 47 35 9397:9147 0.573
    8 Miami Heat 82 46 36 9032:8888 0.561
    9 Chicago Bulls 82 39 43 9206:9324 0.476
    10 Atlanta Hawks 82 36 46 9703:9882 0.439
    11 Brooklyn Nets 82 32 50 9050:9287 0.390
    12 Toronto Raptors 82 25 57 9213:9741 0.305
    13 Charlotte Hornets 82 21 61 8740:9580 0.256
    14 Washington Wizards 82 15 67 9327:10089 0.183
    15 Detroit Pistons 82 14 68 9010:9757 0.171

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 2.6 (30.61%)

    2. Denver Nuggets: 3.96 (20.07%)

    3. Los Angeles Clippers: 10.59 (7.51%)

    4. Milwaukee Bucks: 13 (6.12%)

    5. Oklahoma City Thunder: 13.6 (5.85%)

    6. Dallas Mavericks: 15.49 (5.14%)

    7. Minnesota Timberwolves: 19.5 (4.08%)

    8. Phoenix Suns: 19.73 (4.03%)

    9. Philadelphia 76ers: 21.26 (3.74%)

    10. Los Angeles Lakers: 31.65 (2.51%)

    11. New York Knicks: 34.16 (2.33%)

    12. Miami Heat: 40.13 (1.98%)

    13. Cleveland Cavaliers: 41.06 (1.94%)

    14. New Orleans Pelicans: 61.4 (1.3%)

    15. Golden State Warriors: 73.34 (1.08%)

    16. Indiana Pacers: 124.95 (0.64%)

    17. Orlando Magic: 149.66 (0.53%)

    18. Sacramento Kings: 195.52 (0.41%)

    19. Chicago Bulls: 936.59 (0.08%)

    20. Atlanta Hawks: 1294.46 (0.06%)

    Cleveland Cavaliers – Orlando Magic and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment