Cleveland Guardians vs Kansas City Royals, Jun 05, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Guardians

Kansas City

Score, Highlights

Cleveland 52.9% Kansas City 47.1%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Cleveland Guardians: 4.76% Kansas City Royals: 1.91%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.83 2.04
Best for US Customers 1.8 2.02

Latest Results

04.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 8:5
02.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 2:5
01.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 3:2
31.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 7:1
29.05.24 Colorado Rockies – Cleveland Guardians – 7:4
04.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 8:5
02.06.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 4:3
01.06.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 3:7
31.05.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 8:11
30.05.24 Minnesota Twins – Kansas City Royals – 7:6

Facts

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 2 and 4).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 2.
  • Recent matches Cleveland is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Kansas City is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recently Cleveland have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 117-85.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cleveland won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 80-53.

    Latest Head To Head

    04.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 8:5
    21.03.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 8:5
    02.03.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 12:13
    20.09.23 Kansas City Royals – Cleveland Guardians – 6:2
    19.09.23 Kansas City Royals – Cleveland Guardians – 7:6

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 62 43 19 304:193 0.694
    2 Cleveland Guardians 60 40 20 306:225 0.667
    3 Baltimore Orioles 59 39 20 304:216 0.661
    4 Kansas City Royals 62 36 26 302:231 0.581
    5 Seattle Mariners 62 35 27 234:226 0.565
    6 Minnesota Twins 60 33 27 261:259 0.550
    7 Detroit Tigers 61 31 30 259:254 0.508
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 61 30 31 243:292 0.492
    9 Boston Red Sox 61 30 31 264:247 0.492
    10 Texas Rangers 61 29 32 266:261 0.475
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 60 28 32 234:279 0.467
    12 Houston Astros 62 28 34 275:276 0.452
    13 Oakland Athletics 62 24 38 234:299 0.387
    14 Los Angeles Angels 61 23 38 249:301 0.377
    15 Chicago White Sox 61 15 46 178:317 0.246

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 62 43 19 318:216 0.694
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 62 38 24 297:212 0.613
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 61 36 25 306:246 0.590
    4 Atlanta Braves 58 34 24 265:220 0.586
    5 San Diego Padres 64 32 32 279:271 0.500
    6 Chicago Cubs 61 30 31 264:275 0.492
    7 Arizona Diamondbacks 61 29 32 286:281 0.475
    8 St.Louis Cardinals 59 28 31 230:277 0.475
    9 San Francisco Giants 62 29 33 264:298 0.468
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 60 28 32 240:264 0.467
    11 Cincinnati Reds 61 28 33 259:253 0.459
    12 Washington Nationals 60 27 33 240:257 0.450
    13 New York Mets 61 26 35 263:300 0.426
    14 Colorado Rockies 60 21 39 242:334 0.350
    15 Miami Marlins 61 21 40 224:310 0.344

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.77 (18.71%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.41 (13.02%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.55 (12.71%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.43 (9.49%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 7.98 (8.84%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.81 (4.76%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 15.21 (4.63%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.14 (4.11%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 21 (3.36%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 26.79 (2.63%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 27.86 (2.53%)

    12. San Diego Padres: 36.57 (1.93%)

    13. Kansas City Royals: 37 (1.91%)

    14. Toronto Blue Jays: 55.29 (1.28%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 55.43 (1.27%)

    16. San Francisco Giants: 57.59 (1.22%)

    17. Arizona Diamondbacks: 58.14 (1.21%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 58.86 (1.2%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 59.71 (1.18%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 71.43 (0.99%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 86 (0.82%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 123.86 (0.57%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 136 (0.52%)

    24. New York Mets: 174.04 (0.41%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 404.86 (0.17%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 467.67 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 479.57 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 480.17 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1341.57 (0.05%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2685.65 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Cleveland Guardians will be taking on the Kansas City Royals in an MLB matchup on June 05, 2024. The Guardians will be playing at home and are coming into the game with a strong record, winning 3 of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, the Royals have only won 1 of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have the odds fairly close for this game, with coefficients of 1.81 for the Guardians and 2.04 for the Royals. This suggests that it could be a closely contested match. Our ML estimation gives the Guardians a slight edge with a probability of 52.6%, while the Royals have a probability of 47.4%.

    The most likely result according to bookmakers is a tie, with a potential scoreline of 5:5. This indicates that it could be a high-scoring game with both teams evenly matched. Overall, fans can expect an exciting and competitive matchup between the Cleveland Guardians and the Kansas City Royals.

    Generated automatically

    Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment