Cleveland Guardians vs Kansas City Royals, Jun 06, 2024

MLB, on Thursday,

Cleveland

Kansas City

Score, Highlights

Cleveland 59.2% Kansas City 40.8%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Cleveland Guardians: 5.02% Kansas City Royals: 1.86%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
betsson 1.6 2.4
MarathonBet 1.65 2.34
Best for US Customers 1.62 2.32

Latest Results

04.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 8:5
02.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 2:5
01.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 3:2
31.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 7:1
29.05.24 Colorado Rockies – Cleveland Guardians – 7:4
04.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 8:5
02.06.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 4:3
01.06.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 3:7
31.05.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 8:11
30.05.24 Minnesota Twins – Kansas City Royals – 7:6

Facts

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 2 and 4).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 2.
  • Recent matches Cleveland is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Kansas City is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Kansas City could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Cleveland have a series of home games.
  • Cleveland will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 11 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 115-80.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cleveland won 9 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 78-48.

    Latest Head To Head

    04.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 8:5
    21.03.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 8:5
    02.03.24 Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals – 12:13
    20.09.23 Kansas City Royals – Cleveland Guardians – 6:2
    19.09.23 Kansas City Royals – Cleveland Guardians – 7:6

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 62 43 19 304:193 0.694
    2 Cleveland Guardians 60 40 20 306:225 0.667
    3 Baltimore Orioles 59 39 20 304:216 0.661
    4 Kansas City Royals 62 36 26 302:231 0.581
    5 Seattle Mariners 62 35 27 234:226 0.565
    6 Minnesota Twins 60 33 27 261:259 0.550
    7 Detroit Tigers 61 31 30 259:254 0.508
    8 Boston Red Sox 62 31 31 273:247 0.500
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 61 30 31 243:292 0.492
    10 Texas Rangers 61 29 32 266:261 0.475
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 60 28 32 234:279 0.467
    12 Houston Astros 63 28 35 277:280 0.444
    13 Oakland Athletics 62 24 38 234:299 0.387
    14 Los Angeles Angels 61 23 38 249:301 0.377
    15 Chicago White Sox 61 15 46 178:317 0.246

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 63 44 19 320:216 0.698
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 62 38 24 297:212 0.613
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 62 36 26 306:248 0.581
    4 Atlanta Braves 59 34 25 265:229 0.576
    5 San Diego Padres 64 32 32 279:271 0.500
    6 Chicago Cubs 61 30 31 264:275 0.492
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 60 29 31 234:279 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 63 30 33 273:301 0.476
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 62 29 33 289:290 0.468
    10 Cincinnati Reds 62 29 33 271:260 0.468
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 60 28 32 240:264 0.467
    12 Washington Nationals 61 27 34 241:266 0.443
    13 New York Mets 62 27 35 272:301 0.435
    14 Colorado Rockies 61 21 40 249:346 0.344
    15 Miami Marlins 61 21 40 224:310 0.344

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4 (18.33%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.65 (12.99%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.66 (12.96%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.5 (9.78%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 8.12 (9.03%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.61 (5.02%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 15.47 (4.74%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.31 (4.24%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 25 (2.93%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 27.23 (2.69%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 29.25 (2.51%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 39.38 (1.86%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 41.39 (1.77%)

    14. Chicago Cubs: 56.2 (1.3%)

    15. Arizona Diamondbacks: 56.46 (1.3%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 62.69 (1.17%)

    17. Toronto Blue Jays: 65.56 (1.12%)

    18. St.Louis Cardinals: 66.02 (1.11%)

    19. San Francisco Giants: 67.65 (1.08%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 75.88 (0.97%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 84.25 (0.87%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 116.79 (0.63%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 144.63 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 174.71 (0.42%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 471.35 (0.16%)

    26. Los Angeles Angels: 492.47 (0.15%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 514.3 (0.14%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 528.94 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1513.99 (0.05%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2700.93 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming MLB match between the Cleveland Guardians and the Kansas City Royals on June 6, 2024, is shaping up to be an exciting one. The Guardians have been in good form, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches, while the Royals have struggled somewhat, only winning 1 out of their last 5.

    The Bookmakers have the Guardians as slight favorites with coefficients of 1.62, while the Royals are the underdogs with coefficients of 2.35. Our ML estimation gives the Guardians a 59% probability of winning, with a 41% chance of a draw.

    The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 5-5 tie, indicating that it could be a closely contested match with both teams evenly matched. Fans can expect a thrilling game with plenty of action on the field as both teams fight for the win.

    Generated automatically

    Cleveland Guardians – Kansas City Royals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment