Cleveland Guardians vs Los Angeles Angels, May 05, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Cleveland Guardians

LA Angels

Score, Highlights

Cleveland 55.1% LA Angels 44.9%

Outrights of MLB Cleveland Guardians: 2.74% Los Angeles Angels: 0.36%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.73 2.12

Latest Results

03.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels – 0:6
02.05.24 Houston Astros – Cleveland Guardians – 8:2
01.05.24 Houston Astros – Cleveland Guardians – 2:3
30.04.24 Houston Astros – Cleveland Guardians – 10:9
28.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Cleveland Guardians – 4:3
03.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels – 0:6
01.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – Philadelphia Phillies – 1:2
30.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Philadelphia Phillies – 5:7
29.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Philadelphia Phillies – 6:5
28.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Minnesota Twins – 5:11

Facts

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and an outsider (ranked 3 and 13).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 0.
  • Cleveland is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches LA Angels is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • LA Angels could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Cleveland have a series of guest games.
  • Recently LA Angels have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 61-85.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cleveland won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 42-41.

    Latest Head To Head

    03.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels – 0:6
    09.03.24 Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels – 4:5
    29.02.24 Los Angeles Angels – Cleveland Guardians – 4:1
    10.09.23 Los Angeles Angels – Cleveland Guardians – 2:1
    09.09.23 Los Angeles Angels – Cleveland Guardians – 6:2

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Baltimore Orioles 32 21 11 167:123 0.656
    2 New York Yankees 35 22 13 161:122 0.629
    3 Cleveland Guardians 32 20 12 157:123 0.625
    4 Kansas City Royals 33 20 13 155:99 0.606
    5 Minnesota Twins 32 19 13 151:131 0.594
    6 Detroit Tigers 33 18 15 131:124 0.545
    7 Seattle Mariners 32 17 15 114:107 0.531
    8 Boston Red Sox 34 18 16 153:119 0.529
    9 Texas Rangers 33 17 16 146:134 0.515
    10 Oakland Athletics 33 16 17 101:131 0.485
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 33 15 18 114:151 0.455
    12 Tampa Bay Rays 33 15 18 130:171 0.455
    13 Los Angeles Angels 32 12 20 137:169 0.375
    14 Houston Astros 32 12 20 147:161 0.375
    15 Chicago White Sox 32 6 26 89:176 0.188

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 30 20 10 160:113 0.667
    2 Philadelphia Phillies 33 22 11 153:125 0.667
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 32 20 12 165:139 0.625
    4 Los Angeles Dodgers 34 21 13 181:131 0.618
    5 Chicago Cubs 34 20 14 163:150 0.588
    6 Washington Nationals 32 16 16 128:138 0.500
    7 New York Mets 32 16 16 143:138 0.500
    8 Cincinnati Reds 32 16 16 150:135 0.500
    9 San Diego Padres 35 17 18 170:164 0.486
    10 St.Louis Cardinals 32 15 17 112:139 0.469
    11 San Francisco Giants 33 15 18 124:148 0.455
    12 Arizona Diamondbacks 33 14 19 163:151 0.424
    13 Pittsburgh Pirates 33 14 19 120:138 0.424
    14 Miami Marlins 34 9 25 121:182 0.265
    15 Colorado Rockies 32 8 24 120:194 0.250

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.04 (18.06%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.02 (14.54%)

    3. New York Yankees: 8 (9.12%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 9.46 (7.71%)

    5. Philadelphia Phillies: 12.12 (6.02%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 13.34 (5.47%)

    7. Houston Astros: 15.43 (4.73%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 20.43 (3.57%)

    9. Minnesota Twins: 22.14 (3.3%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 24.68 (2.96%)

    11. Cleveland Guardians: 26.64 (2.74%)

    12. Toronto Blue Jays: 30.14 (2.42%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 36.5 (2%)

    14. Boston Red Sox: 37.22 (1.96%)

    15. Tampa Bay Rays: 37.75 (1.93%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 40.65 (1.8%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 42.21 (1.73%)

    18. Detroit Tigers: 45.57 (1.6%)

    19. San Diego Padres: 46.68 (1.56%)

    20. Milwaukee Brewers: 55.14 (1.32%)

    21. New York Mets: 57.5 (1.27%)

    22. Kansas City Royals: 62.22 (1.17%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 66.7 (1.09%)

    24. Pittsburgh Pirates: 100.71 (0.72%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 203.72 (0.36%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 268.93 (0.27%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 356.07 (0.21%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 366.75 (0.2%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 998.93 (0.07%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1052.51 (0.07%)

    Short Preview

    The Cleveland Guardians will be hosting the Los Angeles Angels in this MLB matchup on May 5, 2024. The Guardians have had a tough time recently, only winning 1 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, the Angels have won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have the odds slightly in favor of the Guardians with coefficients of 1.73-2.12. However, our ML estimation gives the Guardians a 54.3% chance of winning, with the Angels close behind at 45.7%.

    Both teams will be looking to secure a win in this matchup, so it should be an exciting game to watch. With the Guardians having the home advantage, they will be looking to capitalize on that and turn their recent form around. The Angels, on the other hand, will be looking to continue their winning streak and secure a victory on the road. It will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in this closely contested matchup.

    Generated automatically

    Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment