Cleveland Guardians vs Oakland Athletics, Apr 19, 2024

MLB, on Friday,

Cleveland Guardians

Oakland Athletics

Score, Highlights

Cleveland 61.8% Oakland 38.2%

Short Preview

The Cleveland Guardians will be looking to continue their strong form as they host the Oakland Athletics on April 19, 2024. With the Guardians winning 4 of their last 5 matches, they will be feeling confident going into this game. On the other hand, the Athletics have only won 2 of their last 5 matches, so they will be looking to turn things around.

The bookmakers have the Guardians as the favorites with odds of 1.58, while the Athletics are the underdogs with odds of 2.48. Our ML estimation gives the Guardians a 59% chance of winning, with a 41% chance of a draw.

The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 5-5 draw, indicating that it could be a close and high-scoring game. Both teams will be eager to secure the win and gain valuable points in the standings. Overall, it looks set to be an exciting and competitive match between the Cleveland Guardians and the Oakland Athletics.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 3.
  • Cleveland is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Oakland is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Oakland could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Cleveland have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Oakland have a series of home games.
  • Cleveland will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 15 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 113-83.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cleveland won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 44-41.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB Cleveland Guardians: 2.25% Oakland Athletics: 0.14%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.55 2.5
    bet_at_home 1.58 2.57
    betsson 1.55 2.5
    MarathonBet 1.58 2.62
    WilliamHill 1.57 2.55
    Pinnacle 1.58 2.57
    Best for US Customers 1.55 2.47

    Latest Results

    18.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Cleveland Guardians – 4:5
    17.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Cleveland Guardians – 2:0
    16.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Cleveland Guardians – 7:10
    15.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Cleveland Guardians – 0:6
    14.04.24 Cleveland Guardians – New York Yankees – 8:7
    17.04.24 Oakland Athletics – St. Louis Cardinals – 6:3
    16.04.24 Oakland Athletics – St. Louis Cardinals – 2:3
    15.04.24 Oakland Athletics – St. Louis Cardinals – 1:3
    14.04.24 Oakland Athletics – Washington Nationals – 7:6
    13.04.24 Oakland Athletics – Washington Nationals – 1:3

    Latest Head To Head

    31.03.24 Oakland Athletics – Cleveland Guardians – 4:3
    30.03.24 Oakland Athletics – Cleveland Guardians – 3:12
    29.03.24 Oakland Athletics – Cleveland Guardians – 4:6
    28.03.24 Oakland Athletics – Cleveland Guardians – 0:8
    07.03.24 Oakland Athletics – Cleveland Guardians – Abandoned

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 19 13 6 90:70 0.684
    2 Cleveland Guardians 19 13 6 102:65 0.684
    3 Baltimore Orioles 18 12 6 104:77 0.667
    4 Kansas City Royals 19 12 7 92:52 0.632
    5 Tampa Bay Rays 20 11 9 84:101 0.550
    6 Texas Rangers 20 11 9 103:87 0.550
    7 Toronto Blue Jays 19 10 9 73:90 0.526
    8 Detroit Tigers 19 10 9 71:75 0.526
    9 Boston Red Sox 20 10 10 85:81 0.500
    10 Los Angeles Angels 19 9 10 86:92 0.474
    11 Seattle Mariners 19 9 10 66:77 0.474
    12 Oakland Athletics 19 8 11 56:78 0.421
    13 Minnesota Twins 17 6 11 58:78 0.353
    14 Houston Astros 20 6 14 87:110 0.300
    15 Chicago White Sox 18 3 15 38:92 0.167

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 17 12 5 108:79 0.706
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 17 11 6 98:73 0.647
    3 Chicago Cubs 18 11 7 101:86 0.611
    4 Philadelphia Phillies 19 11 8 72:78 0.579
    5 Pittsburgh Pirates 19 11 8 92:81 0.579
    6 Los Angeles Dodgers 21 12 9 106:94 0.571
    7 New York Mets 18 10 8 87:73 0.556
    8 San Diego Padres 21 11 10 109:97 0.524
    9 Cincinnati Reds 18 9 9 95:85 0.500
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 19 9 10 106:87 0.474
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 19 9 10 70:79 0.474
    12 Washington Nationals 18 8 10 66:80 0.444
    13 San Francisco Giants 19 8 11 79:91 0.421
    14 Colorado Rockies 19 4 15 76:117 0.211
    15 Miami Marlins 19 4 15 70:105 0.211

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.04 (17.55%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.23 (13.55%)

    3. New York Yankees: 6.74 (10.53%)

    4. Houston Astros: 11.45 (6.19%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 11.61 (6.11%)

    6. Baltimore Orioles: 11.66 (6.08%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.41 (4.92%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 22.82 (3.11%)

    9. Tampa Bay Rays: 26.36 (2.69%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 26.39 (2.69%)

    11. Seattle Mariners: 29 (2.45%)

    12. Arizona Diamondbacks: 29.09 (2.44%)

    13. St.Louis Cardinals: 31.27 (2.27%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 31.45 (2.25%)

    15. Cincinnati Reds: 34.23 (2.07%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 34.62 (2.05%)

    17. Boston Red Sox: 37.64 (1.88%)

    18. Minnesota Twins: 38.45 (1.84%)

    19. Pittsburgh Pirates: 51.64 (1.37%)

    20. New York Mets: 51.7 (1.37%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 53.68 (1.32%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 57.79 (1.23%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 60.68 (1.17%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 63.03 (1.12%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 88.27 (0.8%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 206.92 (0.34%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 307.11 (0.23%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 492.08 (0.14%)

    29. Chicago White Sox: 610.09 (0.12%)

    30. Colorado Rockies: 623.48 (0.11%)

    Cleveland Guardians – Oakland Athletics and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment