Colorado Rockies vs Cincinnati Reds, Jun 05, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Colorado

Cincinnati

Score, Highlights

Colorado 45.5% Cincinnati 54.5%

Outrights of MLB Cincinnati Reds: 0.52% Colorado Rockies: 0.06%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 2.1 1.75

Latest Results

03.06.24 Colorado Rockies – Cincinnati Reds – 3:13
02.06.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Colorado Rockies – 4:0
01.06.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Colorado Rockies – 4:1
31.05.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Colorado Rockies – 1:4
29.05.24 Colorado Rockies – Cleveland Guardians – 7:4
03.06.24 Colorado Rockies – Cincinnati Reds – 3:13
02.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 2:5
01.06.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 7:5
31.05.24 Chicago Cubs – Cincinnati Reds – 4:5
29.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:5

Facts

  • In a match only outsiders will meet (ranked 14 and 12).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Colorado won 1.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Recently Cincinnati have a series of guest games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Colorado won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 104-123.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Colorado won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 69-55.

    Latest Head To Head

    03.06.24 Colorado Rockies – Cincinnati Reds – 3:13
    23.03.24 Cincinnati Reds – Colorado Rockies – 6:2
    02.03.24 Colorado Rockies – Cincinnati Reds – 10:4
    21.06.23 Cincinnati Reds – Colorado Rockies – 5:3
    20.06.23 Cincinnati Reds – Colorado Rockies – 8:6

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 61 42 19 299:192 0.689
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 58 38 20 294:215 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Detroit Tigers 60 30 30 256:253 0.500
    8 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    10 Texas Rangers 60 29 31 265:258 0.483
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 59 28 31 233:269 0.475
    12 Houston Astros 61 27 34 267:271 0.443
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 60 22 38 245:299 0.367
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 61 42 19 316:215 0.689
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 60 36 24 305:244 0.600
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 63 32 31 277:267 0.508
    6 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 58 28 30 225:269 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 61 29 32 259:290 0.475
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 60 28 32 278:276 0.467
    10 Washington Nationals 59 27 32 237:251 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 60 27 33 255:252 0.450
    13 New York Mets 60 25 35 257:297 0.417
    14 Colorado Rockies 59 21 38 241:330 0.356
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.85 (19%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.73 (12.77%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.78 (12.66%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.72 (9.47%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 8.24 (8.87%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.86 (4.92%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 15.91 (4.6%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.63 (4.15%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 23.88 (3.06%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 26.53 (2.76%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 28 (2.61%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.56 (2%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 37 (1.98%)

    14. Chicago Cubs: 55.88 (1.31%)

    15. Toronto Blue Jays: 59.56 (1.23%)

    16. San Francisco Giants: 60.57 (1.21%)

    17. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.19 (1.2%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 62.69 (1.17%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 63.13 (1.16%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 73.5 (0.99%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 94.25 (0.78%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 140.19 (0.52%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 144.56 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 183.71 (0.4%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 452.5 (0.16%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 494.13 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 503.94 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 505.8 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1313.69 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2384.66 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Colorado Rockies will be facing off against the Cincinnati Reds in a highly anticipated MLB match on June 05, 2024. The Rockies will be playing at their home field, which could give them a slight advantage over their opponents.

    Both teams have had mixed results leading up to this match, with the Rockies winning 2 out of their last 5 matches and the Reds winning 3 out of their last 5 matches. This sets the stage for an exciting and competitive game between the two teams.

    According to the bookmakers, the coefficients are close, with the Rockies having slightly higher odds at 2.1 compared to the Reds at 1.75. Our ML estimation gives the Reds a slight edge with a probability of 52.9%, while the Rockies have a probability of 47.1%.

    Overall, this match promises to be a close and thrilling contest between two evenly matched teams. Fans can expect a competitive game with both teams fighting hard for the victory.

    Generated automatically

    Colorado Rockies – Cincinnati Reds and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment