Colorado Rockies vs Houston Astros, Apr 28, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Colorado Rockies

Houston

Score, Highlights

Colorado 35.7% Houston 64.3%

Short Preview

In this MLB match-up on April 28, 2024, the Colorado Rockies will be hosting the Houston Astros. The Rockies have won 2 out of their last 5 games, while the Astros have not won any of their last 5 games. The bookmakers have given odds of 2.72 for the Rockies and 1.51 for the Astros. According to our ML estimation, there is a 36.7% chance of the Rockies winning, a 63.3% chance of a draw, and a likely result of 7:10 in favor of the Astros.

This match-up will be an interesting one to watch, with both teams looking to turn their recent fortunes around. The Rockies will be looking to capitalize on their home field advantage, while the Astros will be determined to secure a much-needed win. With the odds slightly favoring the Astros, it will be a closely contested game with the potential for an upset. Be sure to tune in to see how this exciting match unfolds.

Facts

  • MLB World Tour.
  • We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 14 and 14).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Colorado won 1.
  • Recent matches Colorado is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Houston has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Colorado could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Colorado have a series of home games.
  • Recently Houston have a series of guest games.
  • Houston will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Colorado won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 15 matches and goals 69-120.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Colorado won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 46-58.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 7:10

    Outrights of MLB Houston Astros: 4.71% Colorado Rockies: 0.12%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 2.77 1.51
    betsson 2.7 1.5
    MarathonBet 2.68 1.56
    WilliamHill 2.75 1.5
    Pinnacle 2.77 1.52
    Best for US Customers 2.65 1.48

    Watch this match and MLB with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: ESPN, ESPN Deportes

    Latest Results

    25.04.24 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres – 10:9
    24.04.24 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres – 2:5
    23.04.24 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres – 7:4
    22.04.24 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres – 1:3
    21.04.24 Colorado Rockies – Seattle Mariners – 2:10
    25.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Houston Astros – 3:1
    24.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Houston Astros – 4:3
    23.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Houston Astros – 7:2
    21.04.24 Washington Nationals – Houston Astros – 6:0
    20.04.24 Washington Nationals – Houston Astros – 5:4

    Latest Head To Head

    19.07.23 Colorado Rockies – Houston Astros – 1:4
    18.07.23 Colorado Rockies – Houston Astros – 4:3
    05.07.23 Houston Astros – Colorado Rockies – 6:4
    04.07.23 Houston Astros – Colorado Rockies – 4:1
    11.08.21 Houston Astros – Colorado Rockies – 5:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Cleveland Guardians 26 18 8 136:91 0.692
    2 Baltimore Orioles 26 17 9 145:110 0.654
    3 New York Yankees 27 17 10 118:97 0.630
    4 Kansas City Royals 28 17 11 132:86 0.607
    5 Detroit Tigers 27 15 12 107:107 0.556
    6 Seattle Mariners 26 14 12 99:90 0.538
    7 Boston Red Sox 28 15 13 134:102 0.536
    8 Texas Rangers 28 14 14 128:122 0.500
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 27 13 14 107:136 0.481
    10 Minnesota Twins 25 12 13 97:106 0.480
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 28 13 15 100:126 0.464
    12 Oakland Athletics 28 11 17 77:121 0.393
    13 Los Angeles Angels 26 10 16 109:128 0.385
    14 Houston Astros 26 7 19 102:138 0.269
    15 Chicago White Sox 26 4 22 65:145 0.154

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 24 18 6 143:95 0.750
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 25 17 8 134:98 0.680
    3 Chicago Cubs 27 17 10 140:125 0.630
    4 Philadelphia Phillies 27 17 10 122:103 0.630
    5 Los Angeles Dodgers 29 18 11 157:117 0.621
    6 Cincinnati Reds 27 15 12 136:114 0.556
    7 New York Mets 26 13 13 119:114 0.500
    8 San Diego Padres 29 14 15 142:139 0.483
    9 Pittsburgh Pirates 27 13 14 109:115 0.481
    10 St.Louis Cardinals 27 13 14 98:119 0.481
    11 San Francisco Giants 27 13 14 110:127 0.481
    12 Washington Nationals 26 12 14 98:111 0.462
    13 Arizona Diamondbacks 27 12 15 150:120 0.444
    14 Colorado Rockies 26 7 19 100:156 0.269
    15 Miami Marlins 28 6 22 93:149 0.214

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.04 (17.53%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.87 (14.56%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.44 (9.52%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 9.61 (7.37%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 11.72 (6.05%)

    6. Philadelphia Phillies: 13.28 (5.34%)

    7. Houston Astros: 15.06 (4.71%)

    8. Chicago Cubs: 25.11 (2.82%)

    9. Toronto Blue Jays: 25.39 (2.79%)

    10. Seattle Mariners: 25.72 (2.76%)

    11. Cleveland Guardians: 26.89 (2.64%)

    12. Tampa Bay Rays: 29.61 (2.39%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 31.23 (2.27%)

    14. St.Louis Cardinals: 31.78 (2.23%)

    15. Minnesota Twins: 33.78 (2.1%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 35.01 (2.02%)

    17. Cincinnati Reds: 35.07 (2.02%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 36.78 (1.93%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 50.33 (1.41%)

    20. New York Mets: 54.23 (1.31%)

    21. Milwaukee Brewers: 55.12 (1.29%)

    22. San Francisco Giants: 58.24 (1.22%)

    23. Kansas City Royals: 60.89 (1.16%)

    24. Pittsburgh Pirates: 64.79 (1.09%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 113.67 (0.62%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 262.04 (0.27%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 297.81 (0.24%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 478.33 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 595.1 (0.12%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 834.22 (0.08%)

    Colorado Rockies – Houston Astros and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment