Corentin Moutet vs Abedallah Shelbayh, Apr 23, 2024

ATP Madrid, on Tuesday,

Moutet

Shelbayh

Score, Highlights

Moutet 68.4% Shelbayh 31.6%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Corentin Moutet and Abedallah Shelbayh in the ATP Madrid tournament is set to be a competitive one. Both players have had similar recent results, with each winning 3 out of their last 5 matches.

Corentin Moutet will have the advantage of playing at home, which could give him an extra boost of confidence and support from the crowd. On the other hand, Abedallah Shelbayh will be motivated to come out on top and secure a victory against his opponent.

According to the bookmakers, Corentin Moutet is the favorite to win with coefficients of 1.35, while Abedallah Shelbayh is the underdog with coefficients of 2.84. Our ML estimation gives Corentin Moutet a 70.7% chance of winning, while Abedallah Shelbayh has a 29.3% chance.

Overall, this match promises to be an exciting one with both players eager to showcase their skills and come out on top. Fans can expect a close and thrilling contest between Corentin Moutet and Abedallah Shelbayh in the ATP Madrid tournament.

Facts

  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Shelbayh could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Moutet is a favorite.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Watch Watch and Bet Moutet – Shelbayh available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.37 2.96 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    22.04.24 Corentin Moutet – Terence Atmane – 2:0
    19.04.24 Corentin Moutet – Marton Fucsovics – 1:2
    18.04.24 Nuno Borges – Corentin Moutet – 1:2
    16.04.24 Corentin Moutet – Denis Shapovalov – 2:0
    08.04.24 Alexei Popyrin – Corentin Moutet – 2:1
    22.04.24 Abedallah Shelbayh – Vit Kopriva – 2:1
    13.04.24 Juncheng Shang – Abedallah Shelbayh – 2:0
    09.04.24 Abedallah Shelbayh – Albert Ramos-Vinolas – 1:2
    08.04.24 Abedallah Shelbayh – Javier Barranco Cosano – 2:1
    07.04.24 Abedallah Shelbayh – Miguel Damas – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Martinez P. (1) Albot R. 0 : 2
    2 Pouille L. (WC) Monteiro T. (20) 1 : 2
    3 Coria F. (2) Kukushkin M. 2 : 1
    4 Halys Q. Llamas Ruiz P. (Alt) 0 : 2
    5 Bautista-Agut R. (3) Omarkhanov A. (WC) 2 : 0
    6 Schwartzman D. Ramos A. (16) 1 : 2
    7 Nakashima B. (4) Bennani R. (WC) 2 : 1
    8 Zapata Miralles B. Ugo Carabelli C. (17) 0 : 2
    9 Tirante T. A. (5) Droguet T. 2 : 0
    10 Martin Tiffon P. (WC) Klein L. (22) 0 : 2
    11 Hassan B. (Alt) Nava E. 2 : 0
    12 Mochizuki S. Muller A. (RET.) (18) 1 : 0
    13 Moutet C. (7) Atmane T. 2 : 0
    14 Shelbayh A. (WC) Kopriva V. (24) 2 : 1
    15 Kokkinakis T. (8) Barrere G. 2 : 0
    16 Meligeni Alves F. Thiem D. (14) 1 : 2
    17 Ajdukovic D. (25) Herbert P. 2 : 0
    18 Napolitano S. (Alt) Gasquet R. (19) 0 : 2
    19 Gaston H. (10) Medjedovic H.
    20 Vavassori A. Comesana F. (21)
    21 Kovacevic A. (11) Gigante M. 2 : 0
    22 Vacherot V. Rodionov J. (23) 2 : 1
    23 Goffin D. (12) Bagnis F. 1 : 2
    24 Zeppieri G. Marterer M. (13) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Albot R. Monteiro T. (20)
    2 Coria F. (2) Llamas Ruiz P.
    3 Bautista-Agut R. (3) Ramos A. (16)
    4 Nakashima B. (4) Ugo Carabelli C. (17)
    5 Tirante T. A. (5) Klein L. (22)
    6 Hassan B. Mochizuki S.
    7 Moutet C. (7) Shelbayh A.
    8 Kokkinakis T. (8) Thiem D. (14)
    9 Ajdukovic D. (25) Gasquet R. (19)
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 Kovacevic A. (11) Vacherot V.
    12 Bagnis F. Zeppieri G.

    ATP Madrid Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 2.75 (19.3%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3.25 (16.33%)

    3. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 10 (5.31%)

    4. Rune Holger: 10 (5.31%)

    5. Zverev Alexander: 12 (4.42%)

    6. Ruud Casper: 12 (4.42%)

    7. Nadal Rafael: 15 (3.54%)

    8. Medvedev Daniil: 15 (3.54%)

    9. Struff Jan-Lennard: 30 (1.77%)

    10. Dimitrov Grigor: 30 (1.77%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30 (1.77%)

    12. Rublev Andrey: 30 (1.77%)

    13. De Minaur Alex: 30 (1.77%)

    14. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.06%)

    15. Norrie Cameron: 50 (1.06%)

    16. Fritz Taylor: 50 (1.06%)

    17. Berrettini Matteo: 50 (1.06%)

    18. Tiafoe Frances: 50 (1.06%)

    19. Musetti Lorenzo: 50 (1.06%)

    20. Humbert Ugo: 50 (1.06%)

    21. Shelton Ben: 50 (1.06%)

    22. Jarry Nicolas: 50 (1.06%)

    23. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 75 (0.71%)

    24. Paul Tommy: 75 (0.71%)

    25. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 75 (0.71%)

    26. Arnaldi Matteo: 75 (0.71%)

    27. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 75 (0.71%)

    28. Thompson Jordan: 100 (0.53%)

    29. Draper Jack: 100 (0.53%)

    30. Monfils Gael: 100 (0.53%)

    31. Baez Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    32. Korda Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    33. Shevchenko Alexander: 100 (0.53%)

    34. Shapovalov Denis: 100 (0.53%)

    35. Fils Arthur: 100 (0.53%)

    36. Lehecka Jiri: 100 (0.53%)

    37. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.53%)

    38. Ofner Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    39. Griekspoor Tallon: 100 (0.53%)

    40. Cerundolo Francisco: 100 (0.53%)

    41. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.53%)

    42. Darderi Luciano: 100 (0.53%)

    43. Mensik Jakub: 100 (0.53%)

    44. Bublik Alexander: 200 (0.27%)

    45. Michelsen Alex: 200 (0.27%)

    46. Safiullin Roman: 200 (0.27%)

    47. Navone Mariano: 200 (0.27%)

    48. Diaz Acosta Facundo: 200 (0.27%)

    49. Ruusuvuori Emil: 200 (0.27%)

    50. Munar Jaume: 200 (0.27%)

    51. Marozsan Fabian: 200 (0.27%)

    52. Carballes Baena Roberto: 200 (0.27%)

    53. Karatsev Aslan: 200 (0.27%)

    54. Hanfmann Yannick: 200 (0.27%)

    55. Coric Borna: 200 (0.27%)

    56. Van De Zandschulp Botic: 200 (0.27%)

    57. Koepfer Dominik: 200 (0.27%)

    58. Djere Laslo: 200 (0.27%)

    59. Cobolli Flavio: 200 (0.27%)

    60. Popyrin Alexei: 200 (0.27%)

    61. Mannarino Adrian: 200 (0.27%)

    62. Kecmanovic Miomir: 200 (0.27%)

    63. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 200 (0.27%)

    64. Eubanks Christopher: 200 (0.27%)

    65. Lajovic Dusan: 200 (0.27%)

    66. Giron Marcos: 475.5 (0.11%)

    67. Machac Tomas: 475.5 (0.11%)

    68. Purcell Max: 475.5 (0.11%)

    69. Cachin Pedro: 475.5 (0.11%)

    70. Borges Nuno: 475.5 (0.11%)

    71. Daniel Taro: 475.5 (0.11%)

    72. Zhang Zhizhen: 475.5 (0.11%)

    73. O’Connell Christopher: 475.5 (0.11%)

    74. Kotov Pavel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    75. Landaluce Martin: 475.5 (0.11%)

    76. Altmaier Daniel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    77. Evans Daniel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    78. Vukic Aleksandar: 475.5 (0.11%)

    79. Nishioka Yoshihito: 475.5 (0.11%)

    Corentin Moutet – Abedallah Shelbayh and other ATP Madrid events on our partner.

  • ATP Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment