Cori Gauff vs Madison Keys, Apr 29, 2024

WTA Madrid, on Monday,

Cori Gauff

Madison Keys

Score, Highlights

Gauff 72.4% Keys 27.6%

Short Preview

In this WTA Madrid matchup, we have Cori Gauff facing off against Madison Keys. Gauff, the home favorite, has been in decent form recently, winning 3 of her last 5 matches. Keys, on the other hand, has also won 3 of her last 5 matches, making this an intriguing battle between two evenly matched players.

The bookmakers have set the odds at 1.3 for Gauff and 3.41 for Keys, indicating that Gauff is the favorite to win this match. Our ML estimation gives Gauff a 72.5% chance of winning, with a 27.5% chance of a draw.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 2-0 victory for Gauff, suggesting that she is expected to come out on top in straight sets. However, with both players in similar form, this match could go either way and should be an exciting contest for tennis fans.

Facts

  • Both players are now playing unstable.
  • Keys could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Gauff is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Gauff won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-4.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Gauff – Keys available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.3 3.4
    betsson 1.35 3.3
    MarathonBet 1.25 3.4 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.3 3.45

    Latest Results

    27.04.24 Cori Gauff – Dayana Yastremska – 2:0
    25.04.24 Cori Gauff – Arantxa Rus – 2:0
    19.04.24 Marta Kostyuk – Cori Gauff – 2:1
    17.04.24 Sachia Vickery – Cori Gauff – 1:2
    25.03.24 Cori Gauff – Caroline Garcia – 1:2
    27.04.24 Madison Keys – Ludmilla Samsonova – 2:0
    25.04.24 Madison Keys – Irina-Camelia Begu – 2:0
    02.04.24 Jaqueline Adina Cristian – Madison Keys – 2:1
    25.03.24 Madison Keys – Elena Rybakina – 0:2
    23.03.24 Xin Yu Wang – Madison Keys – 0:2

    Latest Head To Head

    30.06.23 Madison Keys – Cori Gauff – 2:0
    23.02.23 Madison Keys – Cori Gauff – 0:2
    02.09.22 Madison Keys – Cori Gauff – 0:2
    14.01.22 Cori Gauff – Madison Keys – 1:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Bye
    2 Wang Xiy. Bogdan A. 2 : 1
    3 Eala A. (WC) Tsurenko L. 2 : 1
    4 Bye Cirstea S. (27)
    5 Azarenka V. (23) Bye
    6 Maria T. Stearns P. 2 : 1
    7 Sorribes Tormo S. Pera B. (Q) 2 : 0
    8 Bye Svitolina E. (16)
    9 Haddad Maia B. (11) Bye
    10 Errani S. (Q) Wozniacki C. (WC) 2 : 1
    11 Podoroska N. (Alt) Siniakova K. 2 : 0
    12 Bye Navarro E. (19)
    13 Mertens E. (28) Bye
    14 Stephens S. Trevisan M. 2 : 1
    15 Vekic D. Siegemund L. (Q) 2 : 0
    16 Bye Sakkari M. (5)
    17 Gauff C. (3) Bye
    18 Fruhvirtova B. (WC) Rus A. 0 : 2
    19 Arango E. (Q) Anisimova A. (WC) 2 : 1
    20 Bye Yastremska D. (31)
    21 Keys M. (18) Bye
    22 Begu I. Fruhvirtova L. (WC) 2 : 0
    23 Osaka N. Minnen G. (LL) 2 : 0
    24 Bye Samsonova L. (15)
    25 Ostapenko J. (9) Bye
    26 Bouzas Maneiro J. (Q) Badosa P. 2 : 1
    27 Raducanu E. (WC) Carle M. L. (Q) 0 : 2
    28 Bye Kudermetova V. (17)
    29 Fernandez L. (32) Bye
    30 Shnaider D. Potapova A. 0 : 2
    31 Kenin S. Schmiedlova A. K. 0 : 2
    32 Bye Jabeur O. (8)
    33 Zheng Q. (6) Bye
    34 Putintseva Y. Yuan Y. 2 : 0
    35 Bai Z. Dolehide C. 0 : 2
    36 Bye Kalinina A. (30)
    37 Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) Bye
    38 Baptiste H. (Q) Saville D. (LL) 0 : 2
    39 Dart H. (Q) Bucsa C. 0 : 2
    40 Bye Kasatkina D. (10)
    41 Alexandrova E. (14) Bye
    42 Hibino N. Krueger A. 0 : 2
    43 Bejlek S. (Q) Blinkova A. 2 : 1
    44 Bye Kalinskaya A. (24)
    45 Kostyuk M. (25) Bye
    46 Davis L. Sherif M. 1 : 2
    47 Bronzetti L. Gracheva V. (Q) 2 : 0
    48 Bye Rybakina E. (4)
    49 Vondrousova M. (7) Bye
    50 Zhang S. Rogers S. 0 : 2
    51 Andreeva M. Townsend T. 2 : 1
    52 Bye Noskova L. (29)
    53 Garcia C. (21) Bye
    54 Wang Xin. Tomova V. 2 : 1
    55 Zhu L. Jimenez Kasintseva V. (WC) 0 : 2
    56 Bye Paolini J. (12)
    57 Collins D. (13) Bye
    58 Burel C. Danilovic O. (Q) 1 : 2
    59 Frech M. Cristian J. (Q) 0 : 2
    60 Bye Krejcikova B. (22)
    61 Boulter K. (26) Bye
    62 Montgomery R. (WC) Avanesyan E. 2 : 0
    63 Linette M. Cocciaretto E. 2 : 1
    64 Bye Sabalenka A. (2)

    1/32-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Wang Xiy. 2 : 0
    2 Eala A. Cirstea S. (27) 1 : 2
    3 Azarenka V. (23) Maria T. 2 : 0
    4 Sorribes Tormo S. Svitolina E. (16) 2 : 0
    5 Haddad Maia B. (11) Errani S. 2 : 0
    6 Podoroska N. Navarro E. (19) 0 : 2
    7 Mertens E. (28) Stephens S. 1 : 2
    8 Vekic D. Sakkari M. (5) 0 : 2
    9 Gauff C. (3) Rus A. 2 : 0
    10 Arango E. Yastremska D. (31) 1 : 2
    11 Keys M. (18) Begu I. 2 : 0
    12 Osaka N. Samsonova L. (15) 1 : 2
    13 Ostapenko J. (9) Bouzas Maneiro J. 2 : 0
    14 Carle M. L. Kudermetova V. (17) 2 : 0
    15 Fernandez L. (32) Potapova A. 2 : 0
    16 Schmiedlova A. K. Jabeur O. (8) 1 : 2
    17 Zheng Q. (RET.) (6) Putintseva Y. 0 : 1
    18 Dolehide C. Kalinina A. (30) 2 : 1
    19 Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) Saville D. 2 : 0
    20 Bucsa C. Kasatkina D. (10) 1 : 2
    21 Alexandrova E. (14) Krueger A. 0 : 2
    22 Bejlek S. Kalinskaya A. (24) 2 : 0
    23 Kostyuk M. (25) Sherif M. 0 : 2
    24 Bronzetti L. Rybakina E. (4) 0 : 2
    25 Vondrousova M. (7) Rogers S. 2 : 0
    26 Andreeva M. Noskova L. (29) 2 : 1
    27 Garcia C. (21) Wang Xin. 2 : 0
    28 Jimenez Kasintseva V. Paolini J. (12) 0 : 2
    29 Collins D. (13) Danilovic O. 2 : 1
    30 Cristian J. Krejcikova B. (22) 2 : 1
    31 Boulter K. (26) Montgomery R. 1 : 2
    32 Linette M. Sabalenka A. (2) 1 : 2

    1/16-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Cirstea S. (27) 2 : 0
    2 Azarenka V. (23) Sorribes Tormo S. 0 : 2
    3 Haddad Maia B. (11) Navarro E. (19) 2 : 0
    4 Stephens S. Sakkari M. (5) 0 : 2
    5 Gauff C. (3) Yastremska D. (31) 2 : 0
    6 Keys M. (18) Samsonova L. (15) 2 : 0
    7 Ostapenko J. (9) Carle M. L. 2 : 0
    8 Fernandez L. (32) Jabeur O. (8) 1 : 2
    9 Putintseva Y. Dolehide C.
    10 Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) Kasatkina D. (10)
    11 Krueger A. Bejlek S.
    12 Sherif M. Rybakina E. (4)
    13 Vondrousova M. (7) Andreeva M.
    14 Garcia C. (21) Paolini J. (12)
    15 Collins D. (13) Cristian J.
    16 Montgomery R. Sabalenka A. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Sorribes Tormo S.
    2 Haddad Maia B. (11) Sakkari M. (5)
    3 Gauff C. (3) Keys M. (18)
    4 Ostapenko J. (9) Jabeur O. (8)
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    WTA Madrid Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 2.05 (35.22%)

    2. Rybakina Elena: 5.04 (14.3%)

    3. Sabalenka Aryna: 6.25 (11.53%)

    4. Gauff Coco: 7.58 (9.51%)

    5. Collins Danielle: 14.38 (5.01%)

    6. Sakkari Maria: 23.5 (3.07%)

    7. Vondrousova Marketa: 25.33 (2.85%)

    8. Ostapenko Jelena: 32.83 (2.2%)

    9. Andreeva Mirra: 36.8 (1.96%)

    10. Jabeur Ons: 37.5 (1.92%)

    11. Haddad Maia Beatriz: 46.67 (1.54%)

    12. Paolini Jasmine: 48.33 (1.49%)

    13. Keys Madison: 49.33 (1.46%)

    14. Garcia Caroline: 53.5 (1.35%)

    15. Kasatkina Daria: 62.17 (1.16%)

    16. Pavlyuchenkova Anastasia: 63.17 (1.14%)

    17. Putintseva Yulia: 68.83 (1.05%)

    18. Cristian Jaqueline: 109.8 (0.66%)

    19. Sorribes Tormo Sara: 129.17 (0.56%)

    20. Bejlek Sara: 145.8 (0.49%)

    21. Krueger Ashlyn: 175.8 (0.41%)

    22. Sherif Mayar: 175.83 (0.41%)

    23. Dolehide Caroline: 180 (0.4%)

    24. Montgomery Robin: 230 (0.31%)

    Cori Gauff – Madison Keys and other WTA Madrid events on our partner.

  • WTA Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment