CSKA Moscow vs UNICS, Jun 02, 2024

VTB United League, on Sunday,

CSKA

UNICS

Score, Highlights

CSKA 63.1% UNICS 36.9%

Prediction (the most likely score): 86:80

Outrights of VTB United League CSKA Moscow: 45.75% Unics Kazan: 34.63%

Watch Watch and Bet CSKA – UNICS available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.45 2.48 Watch Watch and Bet

Latest Results

31.05.24 CSKA Moscow Basketball – UNICS Kazan – 80:72
28.05.24 UNICS Kazan – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 83:94
26.05.24 UNICS Kazan – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 95:96
19.05.24 CSKA Moscow Basketball – BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – 97:91
16.05.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 73:99
31.05.24 CSKA Moscow Basketball – UNICS Kazan – 80:72
28.05.24 UNICS Kazan – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 83:94
26.05.24 UNICS Kazan – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 95:96
22.05.24 UNICS Kazan – Lokomotiv-Kuban – 92:87
19.05.24 Lokomotiv-Kuban – UNICS Kazan – 98:68

Facts

  • 4th leg. CSKA Moscow leads series 3-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches CSKA won 3.
  • CSKA in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • UNICS is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • CSKA could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • CSKA will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s CSKA to win the game is with odds 1.45.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches CSKA won 13 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 1708-1643.
  • Including matches at home between the teams CSKA won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 851-826.

    Latest Head To Head

    31.05.24 CSKA Moscow Basketball – UNICS Kazan – 80:72
    28.05.24 UNICS Kazan – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 83:94
    26.05.24 UNICS Kazan – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 95:96
    13.04.24 UNICS Kazan – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 88:78
    05.03.24 CSKA Moscow Basketball – UNICS Kazan – 78:84

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Unics Kazan (1) Samara (8) 3 : 0
    2 Lokomotiv Kuban (4) Parma Perm (5) 3 : 0
    3 Zenit Petersburg (2) Uralmash Ekaterinburg (7) 3 : 2
    4 CSKA Moscow (3) Enisey (6) 3 : 0

    Semi-finals

    1 Unics Kazan (1) Lokomotiv Kuban (4) 4 : 3
    2 Zenit Petersburg (2) CSKA Moscow (3) 2 : 4

    Final

    1 Unics Kazan (1) CSKA Moscow (3) 0 : 3

    3rd place

    2 Zenit Petersburg (2) Lokomotiv Kuban (4) 2 : 1

    VTB United League Outrights

    1. CSKA Moscow: 1.93 (45.75%)

    2. Unics Kazan: 2.55 (34.63%)

    3. Lokomotiv Kuban: 4.5 (19.62%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between CSKA Moscow and UNICS Kazan in the VTB United League promises to be an exciting game. CSKA Moscow Basketball has been in excellent form, winning all five of their previous matches, while UNICS Kazan has only managed to win one out of their last five games.

    With CSKA Moscow playing at home, they will have the advantage of the home crowd cheering them on. The bookmakers have given CSKA Moscow the edge with coefficients of 1.45, compared to UNICS Kazan’s coefficients of 2.48.

    According to our ML estimation, CSKA Moscow has a 67.4% chance of winning, while UNICS Kazan has a 32.6% chance of pulling off an upset. The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a scoreline of 86-80 in favor of CSKA Moscow.

    Overall, this match is set to be a thrilling encounter between two top teams in the VTB United League, with CSKA Moscow being the favorites to come out on top. Fans can expect a competitive game with plenty of action on the court.

    Generated automatically

    CSKA Moscow – UNICS and other VTB United League events on our partner.

  • VTB United League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment