Czech Republic vs Switzerland, May 05, 2024

Euro Hockey Tour – Czech Hockey Games, on Sunday,

Czech Republic

Switzerland

Score, Highlights

Czech Republic 51.4% Draw 21.9%% Switzerland 26.7%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between the Czech Republic and Switzerland in the Euro Hockey Tour – Czech Hockey Games promises to be an exciting and competitive game. Czech Republic hockey team has been in great form, winning all of their previous 5 matches, while Switzerland has also been performing well with 4 wins out of 5 matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Czech Republic is the favorite to win with odds of 1.83, while Switzerland has odds of 3.53. Our ML estimation gives Czech Republic a 48.1% chance of winning, while Switzerland has a 28.5% chance of winning, with a 23.4% chance of a draw.

Both teams will be looking to continue their winning streak and secure a victory in this match. It will be interesting to see which team will come out on top and continue their strong performance in the tournament. Fans can expect high-intensity gameplay and top-level skills from both teams in what promises to be a thrilling encounter.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Czech Republic won 3.
  • Czech Republic in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Switzerland is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Czech Republic will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Czech Republic won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 60-48.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.83 4.3 3.53

    Latest Results

    27.04.24 Slovakia hockey – Czech Republic hockey – 1:4
    26.04.24 Slovakia hockey – Czech Republic hockey – 2:4
    20.04.24 Austria hockey – Czech Republic hockey – 2:3
    18.04.24 Czech Republic hockey – Austria hockey – 5:1
    13.04.24 Czech Republic hockey – Germany hockey – 4:2
    27.04.24 Switzerland hockey – Latvia hockey – 4:0
    26.04.24 Switzerland hockey – Latvia hockey – 5:1
    20.04.24 Switzerland hockey – France hockey – 3:2 OT
    19.04.24 Switzerland hockey – France hockey – 2:0
    12.04.24 Slovakia hockey – Switzerland hockey – 5:3

    Latest Head To Head

    11.02.24 Switzerland hockey – Czech Republic hockey – 3:5
    16.12.23 Switzerland hockey – Czech Republic hockey – 2:3 OT
    12.11.23 Czech Republic hockey – Switzerland hockey – 1:0
    21.05.23 Czech Republic hockey – Switzerland hockey – 2:4
    07.05.23 Czech Republic hockey – Switzerland hockey – 2:3

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W WO LO L Pts
    1 Czech Republic 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    2 Finland 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    3 Sweden 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    4 Switzerland 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0

    Czech Republic – Switzerland and other Euro Hockey Tour – Czech Hockey Games events on our partner.

  • Euro Hockey Tour - Czech Hockey Games

    Related Articles

    0 Comment