Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers, Apr 28, 2024

NBA, on Sunday,

Dallas

LA Clippers

Score, Highlights

Dallas 64.5% LA Clippers 35.5%

Short Preview

The upcoming NBA match on April 28, 2024, between the Dallas Mavericks and the Los Angeles Clippers is expected to be a competitive game. The Dallas Mavericks, who are playing at home, have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the Los Angeles Clippers have won 1 out of their last 5 matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that the Dallas Mavericks are slight favorites to win with odds of 1.49, while the Los Angeles Clippers have odds of 2.67. Our ML estimation gives the Dallas Mavericks a 67.5% chance of winning, with a 32.5% chance for the Los Angeles Clippers.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a score of 108:102 in favor of the Dallas Mavericks. Overall, this game is expected to be closely contested, with both teams having the potential to come out on top. Fans can expect an exciting and intense matchup between these two talented teams.

Facts

  • 4th leg. Dallas Mavericks leads series 2-1.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Dallas won 2.
  • Recent matches Dallas is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • LA Clippers is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recently LA Clippers have a series of home games.
  • Dallas will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Dallas won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 2085-2148.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Dallas won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 1174-1195.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 108:102

    Outrights of NBA Dallas Mavericks: 4.63% Los Angeles Clippers: 3.58%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.5 2.65
    MarathonBet 1.51 2.67
    WilliamHill 1.5 2.7
    Best for US Customers 1.42 2.7

    Watch this match and NBA with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: ABC

    Latest Results

    26.04.24 Dallas Mavericks – Los Angeles Clippers – 101:90
    23.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Dallas Mavericks – 93:96
    21.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Dallas Mavericks – 109:97
    14.04.24 Oklahoma City Thunder – Dallas Mavericks – 135:86
    12.04.24 Dallas Mavericks – Detroit Pistons – 89:107
    26.04.24 Dallas Mavericks – Los Angeles Clippers – 101:90
    23.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Dallas Mavericks – 93:96
    21.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Dallas Mavericks – 109:97
    14.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Houston Rockets – 105:116
    12.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Utah Jazz – 109:110

    Latest Head To Head

    26.04.24 Dallas Mavericks – Los Angeles Clippers – 101:90
    23.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Dallas Mavericks – 93:96
    21.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Dallas Mavericks – 109:97
    20.12.23 Dallas Mavericks – Los Angeles Clippers – 111:120
    25.11.23 Los Angeles Clippers – Dallas Mavericks – 107:88

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Miami Heat (8) 1 : 1
    2 Cleveland Cavaliers (4) Orlando Magic (5) 2 : 1
    3 New York Knicks (2) Philadelphia 76ers (7) 2 : 1
    4 Milwaukee Bucks (3) Indiana Pacers (6) 1 : 2
    5 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) New Orleans Pelicans (8) 2 : 0
    6 Los Angeles Clippers (4) Dallas Mavericks (5) 1 : 2
    7 Denver Nuggets (2) Los Angeles Lakers (7) 3 : 0
    8 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Phoenix Suns (6) 3 : 0

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 2.32 (35.92%)

    2. Denver Nuggets: 3.05 (27.33%)

    3. Oklahoma City Thunder: 12.5 (6.67%)

    4. Minnesota Timberwolves: 16.33 (5.1%)

    5. Dallas Mavericks: 18 (4.63%)

    6. New York Knicks: 18 (4.63%)

    7. Los Angeles Clippers: 23.25 (3.58%)

    8. Milwaukee Bucks: 26.75 (3.12%)

    9. Philadelphia 76ers: 34.25 (2.43%)

    10. Cleveland Cavaliers: 44.33 (1.88%)

    11. Phoenix Suns: 61 (1.37%)

    12. Indiana Pacers: 61 (1.37%)

    13. Miami Heat: 138.5 (0.6%)

    14. Los Angeles Lakers: 142.5 (0.58%)

    15. Orlando Magic: 184.33 (0.45%)

    16. New Orleans Pelicans: 251 (0.33%)

    Dallas Mavericks – Los Angeles Clippers and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment