Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, May 26, 2024

NBA, on Sunday,

Dallas

Minnesota Timberwolves

Score, Highlights

Dallas 58.1% Minnesota 41.9%

Prediction (the most likely score): 106:103

Outrights of NBA Dallas Mavericks: 20.79% Minnesota Timberwolves: 16.56%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.62 2.3
bet_at_home 1.67 2.35
betsson 1.65 2.3
MarathonBet 1.66 2.31
WilliamHill 1.67 2.3
Pinnacle 1.68 2.34
Best for US Customers 1.66 2.19

Latest Results

24.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 108:109
22.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 105:108
18.05.24 Dallas Mavericks – Oklahoma City Thunder – 117:116
15.05.24 Oklahoma City Thunder – Dallas Mavericks – 92:104
13.05.24 Dallas Mavericks – Oklahoma City Thunder – 96:100
24.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 108:109
22.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 105:108
19.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 90:98
16.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Denver Nuggets – 115:70
14.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 112:97

Facts

  • 3rd leg. Dallas Mavericks leads series 2-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Dallas won 3.
  • Dallas is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Minnesota is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Dallas could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Dallas will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Our prediction for today’s Dallas to win the game is with odds 1.66.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Dallas won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 2194-2256.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Dallas won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 911-916.

    Latest Head To Head

    24.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 108:109
    22.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 105:108
    31.01.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 121:87
    07.01.24 Dallas Mavericks – Minnesota Timberwolves – 115:108
    28.12.23 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 118:110

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Miami Heat (8) 4 : 1
    2 Cleveland Cavaliers (4) Orlando Magic (5) 4 : 3
    3 New York Knicks (2) Philadelphia 76ers (7) 4 : 2
    4 Milwaukee Bucks (3) Indiana Pacers (6) 2 : 4
    5 Denver Nuggets (2) Los Angeles Lakers (7) 4 : 1
    6 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Phoenix Suns (6) 4 : 0
    7 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) New Orleans Pelicans (8) 4 : 0
    8 Los Angeles Clippers (4) Dallas Mavericks (5) 2 : 4

    Quarter-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Cleveland Cavaliers (4) 4 : 1
    2 New York Knicks (2) Indiana Pacers (6) 3 : 4
    3 Denver Nuggets (2) Minnesota Timberwolves (3) 3 : 4
    4 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) Dallas Mavericks (5) 2 : 4

    Semi-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Indiana Pacers (6) 2 : 0
    2 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Dallas Mavericks (5) 0 : 2

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 1.49 (61.2%)

    2. Dallas Mavericks: 4.38 (20.79%)

    3. Minnesota Timberwolves: 5.49 (16.56%)

    4. Indiana Pacers: 63.01 (1.44%)

    Short Preview

    In this NBA matchup on May 26, 2024, the Dallas Mavericks will be taking on the Minnesota Timberwolves at home. The Mavericks come into this game with a strong record, winning 4 out of their last 5 games, while the Timberwolves have won 2 out of their last 5 games.

    According to the bookmakers, the Mavericks are the favorites to win with odds of 1.64, while the Timberwolves have odds of 2.33. Our ML estimation model gives the Mavericks a 62.2% chance of winning, with a 37.8% chance for the Timberwolves.

    The most likely score predicted by bookmakers is 106:103 in favor of the Mavericks. This suggests that it will be a close and competitive game between the two teams.

    Overall, this game is expected to be an exciting matchup between two competitive teams, with the Mavericks having the slight edge based on recent form and the odds. Fans can expect a close game with both teams giving it their all to secure the win.

    Generated automatically

    Dallas Mavericks – Minnesota Timberwolves and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment