Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, May 28, 2024

NBA, on Tuesday,

Dallas

Minnesota

Score, Highlights

Dallas 58% Minnesota 42%

Prediction (the most likely score): 107:104

Outrights of NBA Dallas Mavericks: 27.25% Minnesota Timberwolves: 7.72%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.67 2.25
bet_at_home 1.68 2.33
betsson 1.65 2.25
MarathonBet 1.65 2.32
WilliamHill 1.67 2.3
Pinnacle 1.68 2.33
Best for US Customers 1.66 2.19

Latest Results

26.05.24 Dallas Mavericks – Minnesota Timberwolves – 116:107
24.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 108:109
22.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 105:108
18.05.24 Dallas Mavericks – Oklahoma City Thunder – 117:116
15.05.24 Oklahoma City Thunder – Dallas Mavericks – 92:104
26.05.24 Dallas Mavericks – Minnesota Timberwolves – 116:107
24.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 108:109
22.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 105:108
19.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 90:98
16.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Denver Nuggets – 115:70

Facts

  • 4th leg. Dallas Mavericks leads series 3-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Dallas won 4.
  • Dallas in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Minnesota is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Dallas will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Dallas to win the game is with odds 1.66.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Dallas won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 2199-2272.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Dallas won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 1027-1023.

    Latest Head To Head

    26.05.24 Dallas Mavericks – Minnesota Timberwolves – 116:107
    24.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 108:109
    22.05.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 105:108
    31.01.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Dallas Mavericks – 121:87
    07.01.24 Dallas Mavericks – Minnesota Timberwolves – 115:108

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Miami Heat (8) 4 : 1
    2 Cleveland Cavaliers (4) Orlando Magic (5) 4 : 3
    3 New York Knicks (2) Philadelphia 76ers (7) 4 : 2
    4 Milwaukee Bucks (3) Indiana Pacers (6) 2 : 4
    5 Denver Nuggets (2) Los Angeles Lakers (7) 4 : 1
    6 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Phoenix Suns (6) 4 : 0
    7 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) New Orleans Pelicans (8) 4 : 0
    8 Los Angeles Clippers (4) Dallas Mavericks (5) 2 : 4

    Quarter-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Cleveland Cavaliers (4) 4 : 1
    2 New York Knicks (2) Indiana Pacers (6) 3 : 4
    3 Denver Nuggets (2) Minnesota Timberwolves (3) 3 : 4
    4 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) Dallas Mavericks (5) 2 : 4

    Semi-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Indiana Pacers (6) 3 : 0
    2 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Dallas Mavericks (5) 0 : 3

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 1.44 (64.57%)

    2. Dallas Mavericks: 3.4 (27.25%)

    3. Minnesota Timberwolves: 12 (7.72%)

    4. Indiana Pacers: 201 (0.46%)

    Short Preview

    The Dallas Mavericks are on a hot streak, winning their last five matches, while the Minnesota Timberwolves have only won two out of their last five. The Mavericks are playing at home, which gives them an advantage. According to the bookmakers, the Mavericks are the favorites to win with odds of 1.66, compared to 2.29 for the Timberwolves.

    Our ML estimation gives the Mavericks a 60.4% chance of winning, while the Timberwolves have a 39.6% chance. The predicted scoreline is 107:104 in favor of the Mavericks.

    Overall, it looks like the Dallas Mavericks are in a strong position to continue their winning streak and secure another victory against the Minnesota Timberwolves.

    Generated automatically

    Dallas Mavericks – Minnesota Timberwolves and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment